• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New FB post, Shengwu calls PAP petty, and pokes fun at them, Good for him

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Somewhat surprised that my last Facebook post has been enough to trigger a response from the Attorney-General's Chambers in Singapore.
This post was shared on "Friends only" privacy settings on Saturday (20 likes at the time of this writing). Apparently, that's enough to warrant three newspaper articles and a statement by the Attorney-General's Chambers that they're "looking into it".
I'm surprised that the Singapore government is so petty. Would they also like to trawl my private Facebook feed for seditious vacation photos?
1f609.png

(By the way - the official media inaccurately reports that the post was "uploaded on Saturday and later taken down". It's never been taken down - if you're among my Facebook friends you can see it just below this one.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this showed ALL sinkies are against LKY iron fist thug attitude. Bow tge thug is gone gis own bloodline waiting to tear down gis regime too.

Huat ahh.... Singapore has a silver lining in the sky.

The few persons in sg that has totally no fear of pap are speaking up. Lhl is fucked big time.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since pinkie already said wont sue familee members, then it open season for other familee members to take potshot at pinkie.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
since pinkie already said wont sue familee members, then it open season for other familee members to take potshot at pinkie.

shengwu being investigated by Attorney General Chambers for his comments. This never happened when Ling and Yang were speaking up. Its a new twist.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have to say the kid has balls too. being investigated by the AGC and yet still dare to call them petty. LOL. Most people quaking with fear if they are being investigated by AGC. I guess he cannot be intimidated by the PAP. Basically just saying "investigate me, so what?". he knows he has done nothing wrong and acts with this conviction. Not realizing that in his Grandfather;s zikapore, many people who did nothing wrong suffered jail and bankruptcy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
There is no investigation but like SAF waiting for instruction from CIC.

Instruction has come down to investigate him. whether any action will be taken against the boy depends on whether Yang will play ball. Will they use Shengwu as leverage to get to Yang? Will they send a message to Yang that they will prosecute Shengwu and kangaroo court his ass if Yang does not play ball? Will Gay Loong have the balls to whack his own nephew? Will Whore Jinx goat him on to do so?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The few persons in sg that has totally no fear of pap are speaking up. Lhl is fucked big time.

Yes, LHL may have to resign. Not only are they not afraid of LHL, they are speaking up openly against him. What's perhaps the most damaging for LHL is that these people may know LHL's dark secrets and are willing to revel these secrets.

Is that the real reason LHL dare not sue?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Instruction has come down to investigate him. whether any action will be taken against the boy depends on whether Yang will play ball. Will they use Shengwu as leverage to get to Yang? Will they send a message to Yang that they will prosecute Shengwu and kangaroo court his ass if Yang does not play ball? Will Gay Loong have the balls to whack his own nephew? Will Whore Jinx goat him on to do so?

I see it differently. LHL is caught in a vice. Now he has to come up with a story that AGC finds nothing wrong against ShengWu. If LHL mishandles this case, it may result in more taunts by LHY's family against LHL.

Too many skeletons in the cupboard that LHL cant hide anymore

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Only enemies speak the truth; friends and lovers lie endlessly, caught in the web of duty."

STEPHEN KING, The Last Gunslinger

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yang and son are baiting Pinkie. Charge and they will give examples to justify the comments, with global exposure. Don't charge, this is good enough an example of abuse of power. Lucien Wong will have his views but.....

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang and son are baiting Pinkie.

When the siblings ceased fire they did so with a caveat that they would desist if they were not poked any more.

then came the CNA interview with schmuggsy where he repeated the phrase 'attack on pm' about 4-5 times….that's poking so I was expecting
some kind of response. I must say getting them to react to a private FB post that isn't meant for the public was quite a master stroke.

For one, it totally lends weight to the notion that they are being surveilled….and well disguised as explanatory notes to a linked nytimes article….from 2010…
nicely done.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somewhat surprised that my last Facebook post has been enough to trigger a response from the Attorney-General's Chambers in Singapore.
This post was shared on "Friends only" privacy settings on Saturday (20 likes at the time of this writing). Apparently, that's enough to warrant three newspaper articles and a statement by the Attorney-General's Chambers that they're "looking into it".
I'm surprised that the Singapore government is so petty. Would they also like to trawl my private Facebook feed for seditious vacation photos?
1f609.png

(By the way - the official media inaccurately reports that the post was "uploaded on Saturday and later taken down". It's never been taken down - if you're among my Facebook friends you can see it just below this one.

yes... another example of misuse of public office. all the jiak liao bee not doing much to help citizen and keep us in their maliase