• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New FB post, Shengwu calls PAP petty, and pokes fun at them, Good for him

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Off topic but anyone here knows Yeoh Lam Keong? That ex GIC chief economist?

Is he Canadian? Or Canadian PR?

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maafkan saya... Income Tax is based on each financial year. What ever amount given to charity is given tax rebate of 3 times the monetary value of the donations for that financial year. Thank you very much.

Can be offset over 5 years....go read IRAS website

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
One thing I am certain is that Old Man would not have done the things LHL and wife did and allow this to explode into the open. He would have settled the unhappiness among the parties well before this. HC was overly confident of her place within the extended family and LHL after interfering with his sister's SPH journals in the surreptitious manner he did and had no idea the chasm he had opened. Not a smart couple after all and both their President's Scholarships did not amount to a hill of beans.

One thing you can be certain is that you are spouting shit again. Let me enlighten you on the Lee households, the women wear the pants. In the Old fart's household, Gecko wears the pants, and Gay loong's household, Whore Jinx wears the pants. Whore Jinx is behind the scenes in this latest siblings feud. Likewise, if Gecko did not get along with say Freddie or Monica, and wanted to tekan them, Old Fart will do that for her. Old Fart does what Gecko tells him to do in terms of family relations. The difference is that Gecko was not openly ambitious like whore Jinx and she was smarter then her. Therefore, your assumption of Old man would not have done things like that is wrong. It should be Gecko would not have done things like that.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IB braying for blood...

mju9n8.png

Why should LKY’s grandson be treated differently from Alex Au?

OK, I want to talk about the Lee family.

More specifically, Li Shengwu and his aunt Lee Wei Ling, otherwise known as the feisty “no filter’’ sister of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

]

what a friggin biased opinion....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may have a point. He himself has said my times that he consults his wife.

One thing you can be certain is that you are spouting shit again. Let me enlighten you on the Lee households, the women wear the pants. In the Old fart's household, Gecko wears the pants, and Gay loong's household, Whore Jinx wears the pants. Whore Jinx is behind the scenes in this latest siblings feud. Likewise, if Gecko did not get along with say Freddie or Monica, and wanted to tekan them, Old Fart will do that for her. Old Fart does what Gecko tells him to do in terms of family relations. The difference is that Gecko was not openly ambitious like whore Jinx and she was smarter then her. Therefore, your assumption of Old man would not have done things like that is wrong. It should be Gecko would not have done things like that.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes , I sense that much of the animosity in the relationship is due to the actions and ambitions of HC. Note the siblings went so far as to say she used the influence of her husband to get to TOP civil servants ....would have been quite an exposé if they had details. I can't recall if this assertion was ever rebutted.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her controversial appointment, the conflict of interest when her husband was MOF, the succession debacle, the string of reported losses, the lack of transparency when MOF injects assets, funds, the valuation of assets injected, the lack of remuneration transparency for the leadership team, her ability to hold a CEO appointment uninterrupted for 15 years for a 100% state owned enterprise which is record in itself and which breaks all governance rules of the modern financial institution is not only remarkable but embarrassing for this country.

Yes , I sense that much of the animosity in the relationship is due to the actions and ambitions of HC. Note the siblings went so far as to say she used the influence of her husband to get to TOP civil servants ....would have been quite an exposé if they had details. I can't recall if this assertion was ever rebutted.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
On June 12, 1928, Chinese Warlord Sun Dianying ordered a large-scale graverobbing operation that removed almost all the underground funeral objects of the fallen Qing Dynasty.

The robbers first took the large treasure objects placed around the remains of Empress Dowager Cixi, such as jadeite watermelons, grasshoppers and vegetables, jade lotus and coral. They snatched objects found beneath the body and ravaged the corpse itself, taking her imperial robe; tearing off her undergarments, shoes and socks, and taking all the pearls and jewels on her body. The looters even pried open her jaws and took the rare pearl from her mouth. Ultimately, they looted the objects under the coffin that had been favorites of Cixi when she was alive....... I had even read stories that the soldiers even whipped her corpse........

Moral of the story : go figure yourself......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, you can be them sure she is the puppet master behind the scenes pulling the idiot Gay Loong's strings. He would not have the balls to do this to his siblings on his own. And the fact that she did not talk him out of it and instead actively facilitated the whole conflict points to the fact she is the main culprit. yang himself has said that when he was a young boy, he looked up to older brother and worshipped him. How did it come to this? Whore Jinx stepped in between them and Loong. Gecko was different. Old Fart barely tolerated his own siblings. he helped them out career wise, and allowed them to use his name to get ahead. But I was told one time that Freddie wanted to have a meeting with him at his office. He told Freddie to make an appointment with is PS. LOL. Even his own brother gets no respect from him. But if Alex Josey wanted to see him, sure let him in right away. If Gecko did not get along with any of Old Fart's siblings, she never showed it or took action on it. If she had wanted to, Old Fart would have bend to her wish and tekaned them any time, just like Gay loong is doing now. That is the diff between Gecko and Whore Jinx. Whore Jinx has the small town taiping mentality, even though she was borned here. Her parents are all from there, and being raised up in that fucked up household really shows how petty they all are.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the diff between Gecko and Whore Jinx. Whore Jinx has the small town taiping mentality, even though she was borned here. Her parents are all from there, and being raised up in that fucked up household really shows how petty they all are.

Herein lies the difference....gecko was born with a silver spoon....an aristocrat. Whore Jinx was from a poor migrant family. Class...You either have it or you don't. I hate gecko as much as who're Jinx but am just stating a fact.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Herein lies the difference....gecko was born with a silver spoon....an aristocrat. Whore Jinx was from a poor migrant family. Class...You either have it or you don't. I hate gecko as much as who're Jinx but am just stating a fact.

Yup, that is true. Gecko is Old Money, Whore Jinx is recent trash made good. Old Fart chased Gecko and courted her in London. He was a no body black marketeer during the war. true, his family had some money, but no where near Gecko's family. Gecko could have done better back in Singapore, her family would have arranged a much better socially higher and richer marriage partner for her. That's why Old fart cunningly locked up the deal in London, registered their marriage and presented a fait accompli to the families back in zikapore.

Gay Loong on the other hand was recently widowed, and was the most eligible bachelor in singapore by virtue of his family and social standing. No doubt, even though the meeting between Gay Loong and whore jinx was "arranged" allegedly by Failure Yeo, she must have done some element of chasing. Father not a very successful businessman, mother was from Taiping, typical small town chinese uneducated woman, and become a stay at home housewife. Under achieving family with brothers and sisters not doing too well, until Whore Jinx opened her legs and snared the Gay One. Only Whore Jinx was a book worm, got President Scholar, was amounting to something. Unfortunately, these type of bitches raised in that kind of home environment have a very small and petty outlook on life. And this is what happened here to Whore Jinx. She thought it was a typicall chinese mudlaysian scenario.

Whore Jinx the stupid bitch forgot one thing. Yang and Ling raised by Gecko, which as you say is Aristocrat. Jinx and siblings raised by Taiping mother uneducated and basically trailer trash if Zikapore had them. Jinx thought that applying Mudlaysian chinese Taiping family dynamics on Ling and Yang would work. Wrong.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father was a businessman and they grew up in a landed property. They have it.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think there is a fake FB post by LSW circulating with vocabulary unlikely to be used by him eg. uncle's dogs etc. Just ignore. May be a black op.