• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Wei Ling buay song liao - moar to cum

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• lhy.JPG
    lhy.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 1,033

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
To be fair, anything posted in social media is public and not private so I think Lee Wei Ling's argument this time is somewhat warped and I'm surprised she's not so clever this time.

Nevertheless my popcorn is ready

stir ah stir ah stir ah

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, anything posted in social media is public and not private so I think Lee Wei Ling's argument this time is somewhat warped and I'm surprised she's not so clever this time.

Nevertheless my popcorn is ready

stir ah stir ah stir ah

To be fair, any proper worldclass psychologist would conclude that LHL has serious mental health issues and is not fit to be a leader.