• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious I dislike refined sugar

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why everything must have sugar in it. Milo must have sugar. Hot chocolate must have sugar. Chrysanthemum tea also must have sugar.

Today I was at my gf place, she let me drink one can of sugarless green tea. I was amazed! OMG! In the past all I could taste was sugar water. I never knew what tea tasted like!

Sugar is the leading cause of obesity, diabetes and heart disease in the world today. The correlation is unmistakable and proven beyond reasonable doubt. I hope doctors unite to petition that world govts schedule refined sugar as a toxin.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You can always opt for kosong.
Milo peng kosong
Teh O kosong
Kopi O kosong

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal
All breakfast cereals including the so-called healthy whole grain / muesli variety all contain an obscene amount of refined sugar. Yogurt is another sad case and people believe it is healthy because of its vitamin, calcium and probiotics content. 1/3 of the dastardly cup of yogurt is sugar. Peanut butter and most breakfast spreads also contain way too much sugar. In fact, what Westerners call breakfast is more appropriately called desert.

You give your kid a cup of milo before school, and treat him to chocolate biscuits after school and then wonder why he is diabetic by the time he is old enough to get erections hopefully to images of the opposite gender or else you'd have two problems on your hand and his hand, no pun intended.

ZHIHAU: I order everything kosong. It helps only partially. Because next dish is the black sauce chicken and I want to cry, the hawker put sugar in it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sugar sugar everywhere in sg, not a bite to take. how to tahan? but by will you must tahan the temptation. otherwise you'll join increasing numbers inflicted with diabetes.

http://www.nlb.gov.sg/sure/diabetes-a-big-problem-in-singapore/

IMG_4365.JPG
IMG_4364.JPG
IMG_4366.JPG
IMG_2751.JPG

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
hell of a fucking first post…..sugar…lol…..

when you gonna start contributing to the standard themes here ?

topics are racial intolerance, making cruel fun of minorities and mooning the establishment.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refined sugar is the main cause of inflammation. That said, it's still fucking difficult to cut it out completely from my daily diet because I have a sweet tooth

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refined sugar is the main cause of inflammation. That said, it's still fucking difficult to cut it out completely from my daily diet because I have a sweet tooth

for kopi these days i only have kopi with dash of natural organic full cream. no need sugar. and taste better too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you. Don't even get me started on dairy. The modern dairy industry is the biggest sin committed by mankind on life

if you're lactose-intolerant you can easily harvest your own (personalized) 100% natural, organic cream. but must aim at cup.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Actually if you google you can find just about every food is bad or has something wrong with it

1. Sugar is bad. All carbs are also bad.
2. Fruit. fructose is in fruit as well. Last I checked there is no such thing as fructose-free fruit
3. Dairy
4. Meat
5. Fat
6. Alcohol
7. Vegetables - pesticides
8. Soy causes breast cancer?
9. Mushrooms - deadly fungi
10. Fish - heavy metal poisons from sea

So in summary. Don't eat anything. Eating leads to death. I have not met any person who died who said that he did not eat anything. Hence eating causes death. Same with breathing and drinking also.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sugar comes in different forms so are carbs, oil, etc. For example, potato is ok but not rice.

Ever wonder why thais, Balinese eat durians that are not fully ripe? They also roast banana that is not ripe.

What that Jack La.. lane (can't remember his name) said is the most true. If you eat something that taste good, spit it out.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sugar comes in different forms so are carbs, oil, etc. For example, potato is ok but not rice.

Ever wonder why thais, Balinese eat durians that are not fully ripe? They also roast banana that is not ripe.

What that Jack La.. lane (can't remember his name) said is the most true. If you eat something that taste good, spit it out.

non-diabetic milf pussy is neither sweet nor young, and it tastes awful like rotten abalone. but it's hard to spit as it parts the forest, opens the cave, and shakes twin peaks.