• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dutch Boy Converts To Islam To Marry m&d Princess! Guess Whether His Cockhead Potong?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
105.jpg

JOHOR BARU: Tunku Tun Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah, the only daughter of Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar and Permaisuri Johor Raja Zarith Sofiah, will marry commoner Dennis Muhammad Abdullah in a private wedding ceremony at Istana Bukit Serene here on Aug 14.

Royal Court Council Datuk Rahim Ramli told a press conference here today that Tunku Tun Aminah, 31, and Dennis, 28, will tie the knot in accordance with traditional Malay and Johor Palace Culture.

Dennis, born Dennis Verbaas in Lisse, the Netherlands, converted to Islam on May 31, 2015.

"The state ceremonial flag will be raised on Aug 8 to mark the start of the royal wedding ceremony," Rahim said.

A tahlil and thanksgiving prayer for divine blessings will be held at the Pasir Pelangi Mosque on Aug 10 before the betrothal ceremony on Aug 14 at 10am.

"This will be followed by the solemnisation ceremony, to be conducted by Johor Mufti Datuk Muhammad Tahril Shamsudin.

"The bersanding ceremony will be held at the Throne Room of the Istana Besar on Aug 14, while the royal bathing ceremony will be held at the Bukit Bintang Pavilion Royal Botanical Gardens of the Istana Besar on Aug 15," he said.

The royal newlyweds will pay their respects to Johor’s late Sultans at the Mahmoodiah Royal Mausoleum on Aug 16.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/johor-sultan-apos-only-daughter-040730374.html

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dutch Boy Converts To Islam To Marry m&d Princess! Guess Whether His Cockhead Pot

He's a male supermodel.
They're gonna have good looking kids!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dutch Boy Converts To Islam To Marry m&d Princess! Guess Whether His Cockhead Pot

ok lah..convert to marry a princess is a good deal,,,,but not sure what material wealth he can claim,,,,hope he got a good marriage contract,...anyway quite a few Europeans marry Arab royalty,,I think the queen of Jordan is an ang mor,,so all in all good deal,,,I hope

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ang Moh like to date brown sugars. If not pinoy, then minah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok lah..convert to marry a princess is a good deal,,,,but not sure what material wealth he can claim,,,,hope he got a good marriage contract,...anyway quite a few Europeans marry Arab royalty,,I think the queen of Jordan is an ang mor,,so all in all good deal,,,I hope

If he behaves himself and toe the line it'll be bliss.
He better not fucked up or the sultan will murder him.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually living in a gilded cage with a good looking chick,,and if the princess tows the line,,,life will be heaven,,,i mean good to eat and good to sleep and not worry about the next meal is a blessing,,,and if the princess good,,,he wont potong jalan,,,and most likely both will live in Holland and just go back to mudland for holidays and ceremonies,,,its ok lah,,,better than out pinky,,got gilded cage but being pinky with a man as a companion,,,i don't see how he can be happy..but ah qua and butch could be a good combination,,,obviously pinky is not a man,,,

If he behaves himself and toe the line it'll be bliss.
He better not fucked up or the sultan will murder him.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dutch people very tall. Maybe also very long?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

actually living in a gilded cage with a good looking chick,,and if the princess tows the line,,,life will be heaven,,,i mean good to eat and good to sleep and not worry about the next meal is a blessing,,,and if the princess good,,,he wont potong jalan,,,and most likely both will live in Holland and just go back to mudland for holidays and ceremonies,,,its ok lah,,,better than out pinky,,got gilded cage but being pinky with a man as a companion,,,i don't see how he can be happy..but ah qua and butch could be a good combination,,,obviously pinky is not a man,,,

Can he still eat pork, as long as it is done out of sight from the islamists and his m&d in-laws? I know they definitely won't mind him chugging beers in front of them. But pork is a different story altogether. It's like garlic and dracula.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eat in private and don't eat in public,,,hey a lot of m&ds crave pork,,,and they will eat it in private,,which means no one else no,,,,and also they will drink alcohol in private,,,

Can he still eat pork, as long as it is done out of sight from the islamists and his m&d in-laws? I know they definitely won't mind him chugging beers in front of them. But pork is a different story altogether. It's like garlic and dracula.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Eat in private and don't eat in public,,,hey a lot of m&ds crave pork,,,and they will eat it in private,,which means no one else no,,,,and also they will drink alcohol in private,,,

If m&ds drink in public, few m&ds will complain. But they have to eat pork in private. Pork to their religion is like garlic to dracula.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought the sultan of Johor was married to a British angmo ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought the sultan of Johor was married to a British angmo ?

His Father. So his mum is angmo.
The Johor royalty opened minded....probably because of their pirate roots ancestry

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody wants to marry a chinaman. Not even miss singapore participants.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

they just crave angmo sperm for aesthetic reason for royal offsprings

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about King Hussein's wife? The current king's mother? She is a POM right?

Queen Dina? Purebred Egyptian, Cambridge-educated.

By the way, not many Singaporeans know that Steve Jobs was of Arab ancestry. Father was a Syrian PhD student in America, mother American.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

After his conversion if this angmoh migrate to Singapore he can be president, fuck the Malays