Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    http://mothership.sg/2017/07/halimah...ted-president/

    Halimah Yacob confirms she’s running to be Elected President

    becos of mango, Palmer got booted out as the next President

    suddenly Laura becum the most expensive mango in the world

    Hamilah can laugh all the way to the bank now

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,709
    My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Why would the inner council have considered palmer in the line for President? Even if he was, I doubt he would want the job.
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,573
    My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    Why would the inner council have considered palmer in the line for President? Even if he was, I doubt he would want the job.
    why not

    becos of ah Bock, they chut pattern and said that this time round must

    elect a non chinese president

    no sensible soul will wanna turn down this cbl post

    just need to wave yr hands during Aug the 9th and paid millions

    after Prataman, KFC and now Mee Rebus
    Last edited by rambo22; 16-07-2017 at 06:01 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    559
    My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    The election farce of the new century.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,531
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Where is John Tan? He mentioned all Muslims r potential terrorists?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,238
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Where is John Tan? He mentioned all Muslims r potential terrorists?
    I mentioned all muslims are at minimum terrorist sympathisers. Example is shown below. "moderate" muslims posing happily with a flag that looks very much like ISIS flag.

    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,449
    My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    the foto only show gay phone sympathizers r dork who don wear stuff like green specs when take selfies that can only capture 6.9 persons.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    you duplicitous cunt….there was a sword in that bitches hand 3 days ago, now you've added a selfie stick!

    may you burn in grassroots hell


    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I mentioned all muslims are at minimum terrorist sympathisers. Example is shown below. "moderate" muslims posing happily with a flag that looks very much like ISIS flag.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,238
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    you duplicitous cunt….there was a sword in that bitches hand 3 days ago, now you've added a selfie stick!

    may you burn in grassroots hell
    Grassroots leaders are assured of paradise. There will be 72 RC virgins for each CCC member.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,379
    My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Grassroots leaders are assured of paradise. There will be 72 RC virgins for each CCC member.
    due to overwhelming demand for virgins, all are taken up by gods fighters atm

    we proudly offer you our singapore celeb virgins modelled on real singapore celebs…..yong yong and wei ling are free now.
    Last edited by JHolmesJr; 16-07-2017 at 08:43 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    10,336
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Who says they virgins are women?


    Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    due to overwhelming demand for virgins, all are taken up by gods fighters atm

    we proudly offer you our singapore celeb virgins modelled on real singapore celebs…..yong yong and wei ling are free now.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,531
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Grassroots leaders are assured of paradise. There will be 72 RC virgins for each CCC member.
    ????.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,531
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I mentioned all muslims are at minimum terrorist sympathisers. Example is shown below. "moderate" muslims posing happily with a flag that looks very much like ISIS flag.

    Nope. U mentioned practising muslims r likely to be future terrorists? Yes?

    I ever prayed in Sultan Mosq with our sm muslim leaders too. So in ur eyes i m a radical muslim cos i m a practisg muslim?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,238
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Nope. U mentioned practising muslims r likely to be future terrorists? Yes?

    I ever prayed in Sultan Mosq with our sm muslim leaders too. So in ur eyes i m a radical muslim cos i m a practisg muslim?
    Are these fuckers moderates or radical muslims?

    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,531
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Are these fuckers moderates or radical muslims?

    Its their way of life. Their way of showing their displeasure n also politically motivated. Aiyah told u many times still repeat same old ques like a broken record.

    So back to my ques. I pray 5 times a day at home. I fast n go umrah. I donate to d poor. Each time b4 i do such act i will say "in sya Allah" aka will of Allah. Just like all Muslims mps n minister did. But according to tat stupid cat hitam black viper duluxe muslims who uttered "in sya Allah" r radicalised Muslims.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,238
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Its their way of life. Their way of showing their displeasure n also politically motivated. Aiyah told u many times still repeat same old ques like a broken record.
    They are showing their displeasure simply because the governor is a chinese and a christian, both hated by mud muslims. The fuckers in the picture are terrorist sympathizers, probably just a step away from being actual terrorists themselves.

    So back to my ques. I pray 5 times a day at home. I fast n go umrah. I donate to d poor. Each time b4 i do such act i will say "in sya Allah" aka will of Allah. Just like all Muslims mps n minister did. But according to tat stupid cat hitam black viper duluxe muslims who uttered "in sya Allah" r radicalised Muslims.
    If doing all these things makes you show selective outrage, justify and rationalize the crimes of terrorists, endorse discrimination against non-muslims for any reason, then you are better off not doing any of them lest you become radicalized.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,531
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    They are showing their displeasure simply because the governor is a chinese and a christian, both hated by mud muslims. The fuckers in the picture are terrorist sympathizers, probably just a step away from being actual terrorists themselves.



    If doing all these things makes you show selective outrage, justify and rationalize the crimes of terrorists, endorse discrimination against non-muslims for any reason, then you are better off not doing any of them lest you become radicalized.
    So my advise to chinese indon is to migrate to china or sinkieland cos u tink indon is a terrorist country. N u shld also ask our garment not to have business dealings with muslim countries
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,238
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    So my advise to chinese indon is to migrate to china or sinkieland cos u tink indon is a terrorist country. N u shld also ask our garment not to have business dealings with muslim countries
    Indon, like mudland, is edging towards that direction. It's hard for these countries to battle islamic terrorism because their president, police and counter-terrorist units are all muslims too. I bet many of these cops feel bad for shooting the radicals, knowing that on fridays, their clerics mostly endorse an increasingly intolerant islam.

    Zikapore operates on pragmatism. We trade with the burmese junta just as we trade with the muds up north. It's just business.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,016
    My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Indon, like mudland, is edging towards that direction. It's hard for these countries to battle islamic terrorism because their president, police and counter-terrorist units are all muslims too. I bet many of these cops feel bad for shooting the radicals, knowing that on fridays, their clerics mostly endorse an increasingly intolerant islam.

    Zikapore operates on pragmatism. We trade with the burmese junta just as we trade with the muds up north. It's just business.
    At one time, chinese in south east asia were sympathetic to communist insurgents. I don't have to mention the attrocities and economic damage.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,449
    My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Indon, like mudland, is edging towards that direction. It's hard for these countries to battle islamic terrorism because their president, police and counter-terrorist units are all muslims too. I bet many of these cops feel bad for shooting the radicals, knowing that on fridays, their clerics mostly endorse an increasingly intolerant islam.

    Zikapore operates on pragmatism. We trade with the burmese junta just as we trade with the muds up north. It's just business.
    well said chinese dog

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wooden stay away from Khaw Boon Wan
    By sinren67 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:40 AM
  2. Real Estate Expert: Stay Away from Malls
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
  3. Egyptian government asks pilgrims to stay away from Saudi Arabia
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-07-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. 154th presents the ideal stay away from politics story
    By Hakka Tiow in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:44 AM
  5. Tourists stay away from 'Incredible India'
    By eRRoRist in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-02-2009, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •