Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    At one time, chinese in south east asia were sympathetic to communist insurgents. I don't have to mention the attrocities and economic damage.
    They shld jus go back to their motherland or migrate to sinkieland instead of day in n out whining away they r being discriminated when i saw so many cheena jiuhukia n cheena indon own so many big land n properties when most malays n javanese live in squatters.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    They shld jus go back to their motherland or migrate to sinkieland instead of day in n out whining away they r being discriminated when i saw so many cheena jiuhukia n cheena indon own so many big land n properties when most malays n javanese live in squatters.
    This mud boy doesn't look like he is living in a squatter. If the muslims are such big losers, maybe they should spend more time working and upgrading their skills and less time praying. That alone would boost their productivity and incomes by leaps and bounds.

Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Not that Halimah has thrown her burka into the ring..I am sure that it will be a walkover..pinky can't afford a hiccup

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Not that Halimah has thrown her burka into the ring..I am sure that it will be a walkover..pinky can't afford a hiccup
    The grassroots leaders led by John Tan will back Madam President's bid to be the first woman president of Singapore.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    The grassroots leaders led by John Tan will back Madam President's bid to be the first woman president of Singapore.
    Walk over no need anyone's backing...but walkover also means not erected preseedent as no one voted for her...like Nathan..he was never an elected president as no one voted for him

This mud boy doesn't look like he is living in a squatter. If the muslims are such big losers, maybe they should spend more time working and upgrading their skills and less time praying. That alone would boost their productivity and incomes by leaps and bounds.

Only 1 in a million. But in indon 3 % cheena in indon n they control the economy. N u whining n whining away crying non muslims being discriminated.

Peace Be With You

Only 1 in a million. But in indon 3 % cheena in indon n they control the economy. N u whining n whining away crying non muslims being discriminated.
    The difference is that the mud sultan represents the muds. That's why the muds want so much to keep him as a symbol of mud power and their bumi status.

Chink billionaires in no way represent the chinks. A chink billionaire controlling a huge chunk of the economy has nothing to do with a poor chink hawker. A chink billionaire got to where he is by overcoming a lot of adversity, buying off corrupt mud officials and having a keen eye for business. A mud sultan got to where he is largely by being born into the right family, usually as the first born or eldest surviving son.

But I don't expect a muslim who prays 5 times a day to know the difference. Their mosque preachers usually stir shit and rejects the idea of hard work and meritocracy, prefering to teach ideologies that muslims should dominate the world simply because they are muslims, and that muslims are being screwed over by the jews, chinks and christians all the time.

The difference is that the mud sultan represents the muds. That's why the muds want so much to keep him as a symbol of mud power and their bumi status.

Chink billionaires in no way represent the chinks. A chink billionaire controlling a huge chunk of the economy has nothing to do with a poor chink hawker. A chink billionaire got to where he is by overcoming a lot of adversity, buying off corrupt mud officials and having a keen eye for business. A mud sultan got to where he is largely by being born into the right family, usually as the first born or eldest surviving son.

But I don't expect a muslim who prays 5 times a day to know the difference. Their mosque preachers usually stir shit and rejects the idea of hard work and meritocracy, prefering to teach ideologies that muslims should dominate the world simply because they are muslims, and that muslims are being screwed over by the jews, chinks and christians all the time.
    So u dont kpkb ur cheena being discriminated in msia or indon. Cos they can always cm here or to their motherland. I m sure garment here n their motherland will take good care of cheena

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 44 / Power: 0

somehow the word Madam President reminds me of a video title produced by VIVID

My Reputation Points: 70 / Power: 0

Attached Images Attached Images  

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank View Post
    when you have more than 69% of the votes you can do anything including the 69 to voters. 6.9 months is a long time on voters' minds, and he deserves a medal for switching 6 and 9 around.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

So u dont kpkb ur cheena being discriminated in msia or indon. Cos they can always cm here or to their motherland. I m sure garment here n their motherland will take good care of cheena
    So you don't kpkb that the chinks, christians and jews are constantly sodomizing muds like yourself.

Not happy, feel free to fuck off back to indon or whichever shithole you came from. The chinks founded and established most of the modern cities in mudland, including KL. Feel free to fuck off back to your island back in indon or some barbaric village in kelantan.

So you don't kpkb that the chinks, christians and jews are constantly sodomizing muds like yourself.

Not happy, feel free to fuck off back to indon or whichever shithole you came from. The chinks founded and established most of the modern cities in mudland, including KL. Feel free to fuck off back to your island back in indon or some barbaric village in kelantan.
    Ya. Blah blah blah. Whole world built by cheena. Have u taken ur med?

Btw i have houses at msia n indon. My ancestors fm Msia. No probm for me. Whereas u chink can crawl back to ur middle shit if u n ur kind kpkb in msia n indon ya.
    Last edited by whoami; 21-07-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 230 / Power: 0

When religious Muslims opposed Ah Hok solely on the criteria of race and Religion, they reveal that they are not mature enough to accept Non-Muslims into leadership positions.

Is it the religion itself, or is it the interpretation of the religion that is sorely wanting? Or is it purely a question of bad genes?

My Reputation Points: 70 / Power: 0

Ex-NMP Calvin Cheng: Halimah Yacob should not run for President

http://www.tremeritus.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Reputation Points: 657 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Victory2016 View Post
    When religious Muslims opposed Ah Hok solely on the criteria of race and Religion, they reveal that they are not mature enough to accept Non-Muslims into leadership positions.

Is it the religion itself, or is it the interpretation of the religion that is sorely wanting? Or is it purely a question of bad genes?
    Sorry mate this ahok made some stupid references to their holy book. This was was got him in trouble. He was the front runner, and got arrogant.

My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank View Post
    Ex-NMP Calvin Cheng: Halimah Yacob should not run for President

http://www.tremeritus.com/
    I do not think she was given a choice.

When the reserved EP conditions were being fleshed out...she was the skeleton in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebjii View Post
    Sorry mate this ahok made some stupid references to their holy book. This was was got him in trouble. He was the front runner, and got arrogant.
    Becareful wat u post. Less john cunt will say Muslims always blame non muslims for everythg under d moon n sun

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

So my advise to chinese indon is to migrate to china or sinkieland
    Should be "My ADVICE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 203 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by rambo22 View Post
    why not

becos of ah Bock, they chut pattern and said that this time round must

elect a non chinese president

no sensible soul will wanna turn down this cbl post

just need to wave yr hands during Aug the 9th and paid millions

after Prataman, KFC and now Mee Rebus
    will ah bock lived another 5 years to contest the next next president again?

Thread Information