Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,411
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    At one time, chinese in south east asia were sympathetic to communist insurgents. I don't have to mention the attrocities and economic damage.
    They shld jus go back to their motherland or migrate to sinkieland instead of day in n out whining away they r being discriminated when i saw so many cheena jiuhukia n cheena indon own so many big land n properties when most malays n javanese live in squatters.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,371
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    They shld jus go back to their motherland or migrate to sinkieland instead of day in n out whining away they r being discriminated when i saw so many cheena jiuhukia n cheena indon own so many big land n properties when most malays n javanese live in squatters.
    This mud boy doesn't look like he is living in a squatter. If the muslims are such big losers, maybe they should spend more time working and upgrading their skills and less time praying. That alone would boost their productivity and incomes by leaps and bounds.

    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,991
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 7

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Not that Halimah has thrown her burka into the ring..I am sure that it will be a walkover..pinky can't afford a hiccup

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,371
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Not that Halimah has thrown her burka into the ring..I am sure that it will be a walkover..pinky can't afford a hiccup
    The grassroots leaders led by John Tan will back Madam President's bid to be the first woman president of Singapore.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,991
    My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 7

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    The grassroots leaders led by John Tan will back Madam President's bid to be the first woman president of Singapore.
    Walk over no need anyone's backing...but walkover also means not erected preseedent as no one voted for her...like Nathan..he was never an elected president as no one voted for him

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,411
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    This mud boy doesn't look like he is living in a squatter. If the muslims are such big losers, maybe they should spend more time working and upgrading their skills and less time praying. That alone would boost their productivity and incomes by leaps and bounds.

    Only 1 in a million. But in indon 3 % cheena in indon n they control the economy. N u whining n whining away crying non muslims being discriminated.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,371
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Only 1 in a million. But in indon 3 % cheena in indon n they control the economy. N u whining n whining away crying non muslims being discriminated.
    The difference is that the mud sultan represents the muds. That's why the muds want so much to keep him as a symbol of mud power and their bumi status.

    Chink billionaires in no way represent the chinks. A chink billionaire controlling a huge chunk of the economy has nothing to do with a poor chink hawker. A chink billionaire got to where he is by overcoming a lot of adversity, buying off corrupt mud officials and having a keen eye for business. A mud sultan got to where he is largely by being born into the right family, usually as the first born or eldest surviving son.

    But I don't expect a muslim who prays 5 times a day to know the difference. Their mosque preachers usually stir shit and rejects the idea of hard work and meritocracy, prefering to teach ideologies that muslims should dominate the world simply because they are muslims, and that muslims are being screwed over by the jews, chinks and christians all the time.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,411
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    The difference is that the mud sultan represents the muds. That's why the muds want so much to keep him as a symbol of mud power and their bumi status.

    Chink billionaires in no way represent the chinks. A chink billionaire controlling a huge chunk of the economy has nothing to do with a poor chink hawker. A chink billionaire got to where he is by overcoming a lot of adversity, buying off corrupt mud officials and having a keen eye for business. A mud sultan got to where he is largely by being born into the right family, usually as the first born or eldest surviving son.

    But I don't expect a muslim who prays 5 times a day to know the difference. Their mosque preachers usually stir shit and rejects the idea of hard work and meritocracy, prefering to teach ideologies that muslims should dominate the world simply because they are muslims, and that muslims are being screwed over by the jews, chinks and christians all the time.
    So u dont kpkb ur cheena being discriminated in msia or indon. Cos they can always cm here or to their motherland. I m sure garment here n their motherland will take good care of cheena
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    168
    My Reputation Points: 44 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    somehow the word Madam President reminds me of a video title produced by VIVID

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,338
    My Reputation Points: 70 / Power: 0

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Attached Images Attached Images  

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,166
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by swissbank View Post
    when you have more than 69% of the votes you can do anything including the 69 to voters. 6.9 months is a long time on voters' minds, and he deserves a medal for switching 6 and 9 around.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,371
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    So u dont kpkb ur cheena being discriminated in msia or indon. Cos they can always cm here or to their motherland. I m sure garment here n their motherland will take good care of cheena
    So you don't kpkb that the chinks, christians and jews are constantly sodomizing muds like yourself.

    Not happy, feel free to fuck off back to indon or whichever shithole you came from. The chinks founded and established most of the modern cities in mudland, including KL. Feel free to fuck off back to your island back in indon or some barbaric village in kelantan.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,411
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    So you don't kpkb that the chinks, christians and jews are constantly sodomizing muds like yourself.

    Not happy, feel free to fuck off back to indon or whichever shithole you came from. The chinks founded and established most of the modern cities in mudland, including KL. Feel free to fuck off back to your island back in indon or some barbaric village in kelantan.
    Ya. Blah blah blah. Whole world built by cheena. Have u taken ur med?

    Btw i have houses at msia n indon. My ancestors fm Msia. No probm for me. Whereas u chink can crawl back to ur middle shit if u n ur kind kpkb in msia n indon ya.
    Last edited by whoami; Today at 07:30 AM.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 10 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Wooden stay away from Khaw Boon Wan
    By sinren67 in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 10:40 AM
  2. Real Estate Expert: Stay Away from Malls
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
  3. Egyptian government asks pilgrims to stay away from Saudi Arabia
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-07-2009, 11:12 PM
  4. 154th presents the ideal stay away from politics story
    By Hakka Tiow in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 03:44 AM
  5. Tourists stay away from 'Incredible India'
    By eRRoRist in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-02-2009, 11:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •