• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the inner council have considered palmer in the line for President? Even if he was, I doubt he would want the job.

why not

becos of ah Bock, they chut pattern and said that this time round must

elect a non chinese president

no sensible soul will wanna turn down this cbl post

just need to wave yr hands during Aug the 9th and paid millions

after Prataman, KFC and now Mee Rebus

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where is John Tan? He mentioned all Muslims r potential terrorists?

I mentioned all muslims are at minimum terrorist sympathisers. Example is shown below. "moderate" muslims posing happily with a flag that looks very much like ISIS flag.

indonesia-blasphemy-1.jpg.size.custom.crop.850x574.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the foto only show gay phone sympathizers r dork who don wear stuff like green specs when take selfies that can only capture 6.9 persons.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
you duplicitous cunt….there was a sword in that bitches hand 3 days ago, now you've added a selfie stick!

may you burn in grassroots hell

I mentioned all muslims are at minimum terrorist sympathisers. Example is shown below. "moderate" muslims posing happily with a flag that looks very much like ISIS flag.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you duplicitous cunt….there was a sword in that bitches hand 3 days ago, now you've added a selfie stick!

may you burn in grassroots hell

Grassroots leaders are assured of paradise. There will be 72 RC virgins for each CCC member.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grassroots leaders are assured of paradise. There will be 72 RC virgins for each CCC member.

due to overwhelming demand for virgins, all are taken up by gods fighters atm

we proudly offer you our singapore celeb virgins modelled on real singapore celebs…..yong yong and wei ling are free now.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nope. U mentioned practising muslims r likely to be future terrorists? Yes?

I ever prayed in Sultan Mosq with our sm muslim leaders too. So in ur eyes i m a radical muslim cos i m a practisg muslim?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. U mentioned practising muslims r likely to be future terrorists? Yes?

I ever prayed in Sultan Mosq with our sm muslim leaders too. So in ur eyes i m a radical muslim cos i m a practisg muslim?

Are these fuckers moderates or radical muslims?

8510244-3x2-940x627.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are these fuckers moderates or radical muslims?

8510244-3x2-940x627.jpg

Its their way of life. Their way of showing their displeasure n also politically motivated. Aiyah told u many times still repeat same old ques like a broken record.

So back to my ques. I pray 5 times a day at home. I fast n go umrah. I donate to d poor. Each time b4 i do such act i will say "in sya Allah" aka will of Allah. Just like all Muslims mps n minister did. But according to tat stupid cat hitam black viper duluxe muslims who uttered "in sya Allah" r radicalised Muslims.:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its their way of life. Their way of showing their displeasure n also politically motivated. Aiyah told u many times still repeat same old ques like a broken record.

They are showing their displeasure simply because the governor is a chinese and a christian, both hated by m&d muslims. The fuckers in the picture are terrorist sympathizers, probably just a step away from being actual terrorists themselves.

So back to my ques. I pray 5 times a day at home. I fast n go umrah. I donate to d poor. Each time b4 i do such act i will say "in sya Allah" aka will of Allah. Just like all Muslims mps n minister did. But according to tat stupid cat hitam black viper duluxe muslims who uttered "in sya Allah" r radicalised Muslims.:rolleyes:

If doing all these things makes you show selective outrage, justify and rationalize the crimes of terrorists, endorse discrimination against non-muslims for any reason, then you are better off not doing any of them lest you become radicalized.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are showing their displeasure simply because the governor is a chinese and a christian, both hated by m&d muslims. The fuckers in the picture are terrorist sympathizers, probably just a step away from being actual terrorists themselves.

If doing all these things makes you show selective outrage, justify and rationalize the crimes of terrorists, endorse discrimination against non-muslims for any reason, then you are better off not doing any of them lest you become radicalized.

So my advise to chinese indon is to migrate to china or sinkieland cos u tink indon is a terrorist country. N u shld also ask our garment not to have business dealings with muslim countries

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So my advise to chinese indon is to migrate to china or sinkieland cos u tink indon is a terrorist country. N u shld also ask our garment not to have business dealings with muslim countries

Indon, like mudland, is edging towards that direction. It's hard for these countries to battle islamic terrorism because their president, police and counter-terrorist units are all muslims too. I bet many of these cops feel bad for shooting the radicals, knowing that on fridays, their clerics mostly endorse an increasingly intolerant islam.

Zikapore operates on pragmatism. We trade with the burmese junta just as we trade with the m&ds up north. It's just business.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indon, like mudland, is edging towards that direction. It's hard for these countries to battle islamic terrorism because their president, police and counter-terrorist units are all muslims too. I bet many of these cops feel bad for shooting the radicals, knowing that on fridays, their clerics mostly endorse an increasingly intolerant islam.

Zikapore operates on pragmatism. We trade with the burmese junta just as we trade with the m&ds up north. It's just business.

At one time, chinese in south east asia were sympathetic to communist insurgents. I don't have to mention the attrocities and economic damage.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said chinese dog