Thread: Sinkie And His Aussie Instructor Die Together Like Lovers In Botched Skydive!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Sinkie And His Aussie Instructor Die Together Like Lovers In Botched Skydive!

SINGAPORE: A Singaporean man was killed in a tandem skydiving accident in Sydney's rural south west on Saturday (Jul 15).

The man, who was in his 20s, had been skydiving with an instructor, who was in his 60s, with the company Sydney Skydivers, according to Australian media.

Sydney Skydivers' dropzone base is located on Picton Road, said The Sunday Telegraph, but the men, who were believed to have died on impact, were found in a driveway of a home a few hundred metres away at Wilton Road.

Sydney Skydivers owner Phil Onis told the newspaper that the instructor was "an experienced skydiver".

"We are keen to get in there and find out what happened. This has never happened before," he added.

The co-owner of the property where the skydivers were found told the Telegraph the bodies landed in the driveway and that his seven-year-old daughter was "traumatised" from having seen them.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...report-9034954
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Default Re: Sinkie And His Aussie Instructor Die Together Like Lovers In Botched Skydive!

Why donch this sinkie volunteer for Commandoes during his NS days? He can jump out of many C-130 to his hearts delights. And the experienced SAF Jumpmasters can save his ass if his chute does not deploy.

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

Default Re: Sinkie And His Aussie Instructor Die Together Like Lovers In Botched Skydive!

Maybe this one from higher altitude.

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

How old is States times review Alex Tan zhixiang the sinkie FT in Australia? Is he still in his 20s?

Name:  IMG_4917.JPG
Views: 418
Size:  105.6 KB

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    How old is States times review Alex Tan zhixiang the sinkie FT in Australia? Is he still in his 20s?

I see what happened now. He was assassinated by PAP agents to prevent him setting up this new website to discredit govt sources. There can be only ONE PAPSMEARER.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

birthdate is july 19, 1987.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

If that Alex Tan loser got himself killed, I would immediately go out and buy more SPH shares. His alternative fake news site is hurting SPH's profitability. But alas, the dead sinkie is somebody else.

TODAY understands that the Singaporean killed in the accident is Mr Mario Low Ke Wei, 29. According to information on his Facebook account, Mr Low worked at Credit Suisse and was a student at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

Thread Information