• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A bunch of jokers at Hong Lim

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking dreadful dress sense across the board…would it fucking kill them to wear smart slacks and a polo?

LTA was very good…precise and thorough….a source of pride for all singos.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only person laughing yesterday was Gilbert Goh the fucking opportunist who was asking people to donate to defray cost when the event ended.

I hope he collected enough donation yesterday for his holidays back to Australia as otherwise we can expect another Hong Lim protest by botak again very soon on whatever issue he can use to justify another Hong Lim donation drive.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;aT05yfnr39E]https://youtu.be/aT05yfnr39E[/video]
Public Protest for investigations: Lim Tean

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The oppies at Hong Lim park are a bunch of retards. I hope our good PM Lee sue these bastards until their pants drop for insinuating that our PM is guilty of nepotism.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The oppies at Hong Lim park are a bunch of retards. I hope our good PM Lee sue these bastards until their pants drop for insinuating that our PM is guilty of nepotism.

No need to sue….those pants are so awful, he'll probably get them just by asking.