Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    crybaby mud whoami getting whacked.
    U or i kanna whacked day in day out? U go ckh urself cry baby pussie Jah jamban...a special thread dedicated to u at flamed thread.by chinkpissie.

    Dont hide here sissy pussie Jah. Go to ur thread Flame war central. No allies ya or no balls? Oh ya...ur a pussie afterall. Bwahahaha....
    Last edited by whoami; 16-07-2017 at 02:58 AM.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Minimum, you are a terrorist sympathiser. Terrorist or traitor, dunno yet.

    Can always examine your own behaviour.

    Have you defended/justified the actions of any of following groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Wahabi groups, whatever radical islamic groups?

    Do you flame people who expose radical islamic preachers who preach hate?

    Do you turn a blind eye when muslims slaughter other muslims, but scream and rage when a muslim gets killed by non-muslim?

    Do you turn keep quiet when muslim majority societies discriminate against non-muslim minorities, but scream and rage about islamophobia?
    As mentioned many times by me i m repeating 1 last time. I dont condone taking lives of old n young children civilians. They r innocent. But u condone killing of civilian lives by ur master USA n Nato. Thousands n thousnds of innocent lives were killed. Y u never condemn act of terrorism?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Hallo duluxe. U r such a useless balless pussy cat hitam. If u tink wat u post is gospel truth then y dont u post them in ur FB? Millions of viewers be reading ur post includg urs truely. I will for sure debunk all ur post tere. Herw only handful viewers. Not challenging lah. Come...do us all a favour. Post in ur FB as well. Y so afraid if is d truth? Scare kena sue? Lim kopi? LoL!
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,410
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    As mentioned many times by me i m repeating 1 last time. I dont condone taking lives of old n young children civilians. They r innocent. But u condone killing of civilian lives by ur master USA n Nato. Thousands n thousnds of innocent lives were killed. Y u never condemn act of terrorism?
    muslim indons kill hundreds of thousands of non-muslim papuans. No mention from you.

    muslim saudi kill thousands of yemeni muslim civilians. No mention from you.

    muslim leader saddam slaughter easily 100k kurds. No mention from you.

    muslim arabs kill tens of thousands of niggers in sudan. No mention from you.

    non-muslim USA and NATO kill thousand of muslims. Your heart bleeds and you are outraged.

    You don't see your own islamic hypocrisy, the rest of us do.

    Your sort of selective outrage over human rights abuses is a common islamist worldview. Muslims go around killing people, you act blur. No street protests, no outrage in the mosques. USA kills some muslims, muslims take to the streets in protests, mosque preachers happily stir up lots of shit.

    Of course muslims like you condone terrorism and killing. Look at your own selective "outrage" of killing civilians.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    929
    My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Minimum, you are a terrorist sympathiser. Terrorist or traitor, dunno yet.

    Can always examine your own behaviour.

    Have you defended/justified the actions of any of following groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Wahabi groups, whatever radical islamic groups?

    Do you flame people who expose radical islamic preachers who preach hate?

    Do you turn a blind eye when muslims slaughter other muslims, but scream and rage when a muslim gets killed by non-muslim?

    Do you turn keep quiet when muslim majority societies discriminate against non-muslim minorities, but scream and rage about islamophobia?
    Ah Hia, you will remember that potential terrorist self professed good muslim was so upset when some unrelated rohingya muslims were killed for reaon unrelated to religion , he had to release his anger on social media posts. What a hyprocrite! It takes only a mad mosque preacher to turn a good muslim who professed don't condone this and that into a radicalized fcuk.

    Ah Hia, every of your point is very salient and should be made into a checklist for grassroots watch groups. They should appoint you as the grassroots CT leader. I wish I have at least 1 power to up you.
    Last edited by duluxe; 16-07-2017 at 10:07 AM.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    929
    My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Hallo duluxe. U r such a useless balless pussy cat hitam. If u tink wat u post is gospel truth then y dont u post them in ur FB? Millions of viewers be reading ur post includg urs truely. I will for sure debunk all ur post tere. Herw only handful viewers. Not challenging lah. Come...do us all a favour. Post in ur FB as well. Y so afraid if is d truth? Scare kena sue? Lim kopi? LoL!
    How you know I do not comment on FB? You are so full of balls, post your FB account here first lah! Hyprocritical liar.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by duluxe View Post
    How you know I do not comment on FB? You are so full of balls, post your FB account here first lah! Hyprocritical liar.
    Sure. Post ur fb a/c here. If scare then pm me?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    muslim indons kill hundreds of thousands of non-muslim papuans. No mention from you.

    muslim saudi kill thousands of yemeni muslim civilians. No mention from you.

    muslim leader saddam slaughter easily 100k kurds. No mention from you.

    muslim arabs kill tens of thousands of niggers in sudan. No mention from you.

    non-muslim USA and NATO kill thousand of muslims. Your heart bleeds and you are outraged.

    You don't see your own islamic hypocrisy, the rest of us do.

    Your sort of selective outrage over human rights abuses is a common islamist worldview. Muslims go around killing people, you act blur. No street protests, no outrage in the mosques. USA kills some muslims, muslims take to the streets in protests, mosque preachers happily stir up lots of shit.

    Of course muslims like you condone terrorism and killing. Look at your own selective "outrage" of killing civilians.
    Watever happened to Iraq n ME ur Master USA had already grant u a favour by invading killing thousands of civilians. Y u no protest or cut n paste here. If saddam or any dictators commit evil deeds then its their own domestic probm. Y u kapo n interfere by takg thousands of lives destroyg homes n properties. See...now ur master sell arms to saudi? Now interfere in Syria? Y u quiet? Let muslims handle muslims affair. USA or Russia or Nato shld stay out of their affairs.

    Ehh...hw u know we condone those actions by indon garment? U attend Friday prayers n listen to friday sermons?
    Last edited by whoami; 16-07-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,410
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Watever happened to Iraq n ME ur Master USA had already grant u a favour by invading killing thousands of civilians. Y u no protest or cut n paste here. If saddam or any dictators commit evil deeds then its their own domestic probm. Y u kapo n interfere by takg thousands of lives destroyg homes n properties. See...now ur master sell arms to saudi? Now interfere in Syria? Y u quiet? Let muslims handle muslims affair. USA or Russia or Nato shld stay out of their affairs.

    Standard islamists, pro terrorist, pro isis replies.

    Muslim kill muslims, muslims kill non-muslims act blur. Say none of your business.

    Non-muslims retaliate and kill muslims back, suddenly not domestic business. Must get involved. Get outraged.

    We have to handle muslim affairs because muslims are too blood thirsty. They really want to keep fighting each other, usually over some dead family business of muhammad, sunni vs shiite nonsense.

    If Muslims can keep their affairs in order, no need to interfere.

    You need to stop sucking the dicks of your arab masters.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Standard islamists, pro terrorist, pro isis replies.

    Muslim kill muslims, muslims kill non-muslims act blur. Say none of your business.

    Non-muslims retaliate and kill muslims back, suddenly not domestic business. Must get involved. Get outraged.

    We have to handle muslim affairs because muslims are too blood thirsty. They really want to keep fighting each other, usually over some dead family business of muhammad, sunni vs shiite nonsense.

    If Muslims can keep their affairs in order, no need to interfere.

    You need to stop sucking the dicks of your arab masters.
    U ustand wat i m saying? Or u want me to speak Malay. I said do u attend n hear our fridays sermons? Protest can cm in many forms. Our imam condemned such actions. We d congregation also agreed to wat our imam had preached n we prayed together so tat d war n killing stop n no more bloodshed. U expect us to arm ourselves n join US to invade syria? U expect us to armed ourselves to attack indon?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,410
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    U ustand wat i m saying? Or u want me to speak Malay. I said do u attend n hear our fridays sermons? Protest can cm in many forms. Our imam condemned such actions. We d congregation also agreed to wat our imam had preached n we prayed together so tat d war n killing stop n no more bloodshed.
    Muds want Singapore to sever ties with Israel because they see Israel killing some muslims.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Indon when Indon muslim soldiers kill far more papuans non-muslims and muslim acehnese.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saudi arabia for killing yemeni muslims.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saddam hussein when he was slaughtering muslim kurds.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Jordan for killing thousands upon thousand of palestinians.

    Selective outrage. No sense of justice. Just sucking arab dick, notably saudis.

    U expect us to arm ourselves n join US to invade syria? U expect us to armed ourselves to attack indon?
    Good point.

    Lots of mozzies around the world join ISIS because of their idiotic sense of injustice of muslims getting killed. Very few muslims come from afar to join anti-isis or anti-taliban militias. The only muslims I know who hate isis and fight isis are those living under their rule or risk the threat of being overrun by isis. However, those same muslims often aren't any better. They share similar isis ideology of intolerance and hatred towards non-muslims, just like what we see in mudland and indon.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Muds want Singapore to sever ties with Israel because they see Israel killing some muslims.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Indon when Indon muslim soldiers kill far more papuans non-muslims and muslim acehnese.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saudi arabia for killing yemeni muslims.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saddam hussein when he was slaughtering muslim kurds.

    No muds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Jordan for killing thousands upon thousand of palestinians.

    Selective outrage. No sense of justice. Just sucking arab dick, notably saudis.



    Good point.

    Lots of mozzies around the world join ISIS because of their idiotic sense of injustice of muslims getting killed. Very few muslims come from afar to join anti-isis or anti-taliban militias. The only muslims I know who hate isis and fight isis are those living under their rule or risk the threat of being overrun by isis. However, those same muslims often aren't any better. They share similar isis ideology of intolerance and hatred towards non-muslims, just like what we see in mudland and indon.
    I only protect my country. Y shld i armed myself like US kapo kapo n interfere others affair. To take a human life is a great sin. So i dont condone killing of innocent lives muslims n non muslims
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    929
    My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    U ustand wat i m saying? Or u want me to speak Malay. I said do u attend n hear our fridays sermons? Protest can cm in many forms. Our imam condemned such actions. We d congregation also agreed to wat our imam had preached n we prayed together so tat d war n killing stop n no more bloodshed. U expect us to arm ourselves n join US to invade syria? U expect us to armed ourselves to attack indon?
    What you are telling is one side of the picture. In sinkieland, mosque are heavily scripted and have to toss government lines. A few of the imams and their followers have turned to FB to vent their frustration. How I know? I have been actively engaging them on FB.

    The native indons are multi religious race, they can be indon muslims or indon christians or indon hindus. Indon are very different from mat yo yo. Indon government is changing their laws to take down radical muslim groups. Most indons I came across are nominal muslims. The radical muslim groups in Indon are formed by preachers attended sponsored Islamic universities in the ME.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by duluxe View Post
    What you are telling is one side of the picture. In sinkieland, mosque are heavily scripted and have to toss government lines. A few of the imams and their followers have turned to FB to vent their frustration. How I know? I have been actively engaging them on FB.

    The native indons are multi religious race, they can be indon muslims or indon christians or indon hindus. Indon are very different from mat yo yo. Indon government is changing their laws to take down radical muslim groups. Most indons I came across are nominal muslims. The radical muslim groups in Indon are formed by preachers attended sponsored Islamic universities in the ME.
    Dont talk so much. Wats ur fb? I will c u tere. Rem to identify urself as cat hitam duluxe
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    929
    My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Sure. Post ur fb a/c here. If scare then pm me?
    You said 'sure'. Then post your FB account here for me to follow up lah. You are the one making the challenge, you should make the move first lah! I am balless, must wait for you to move first. You issue the challenge, not me lah. Waiting for the good muslim to post first.
    You are practising Tawriya, Kitman or Muruna?

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by duluxe View Post
    You said 'sure'. Then post your FB account here for me to follow up lah. You are the one making the challenge, you should make the move first lah! I am balless, must wait for you to move first. You issue the challenge, not me lah. Waiting for the good muslim to post first.
    You are practising Tawriya, Kitman or Muruna?
    I knew fm start. Balless cat hitam. No balls to post ur fb here. U only good in hidg behind pc. Balless piece of tahi itam
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    929
    My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by bobby View Post
    Every Muslim may not be a terrorist but every terrorist is a Muslim.
    Almost every act of terrorism is related to Islamic ideology and extreme Quranic text.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,524
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Whoami getting whacked by John tan. Go John tan!!!

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,435
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Whoami getting whacked by John tan. Go John tan!!!
    Haha. I am still here. Still alive. Where got whacked? Whereas u pussie Jah jamban no balls to go to d thread dedicated to u. Now tail between both ur legs. Bwahahaha
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Simple words ! Oppo leaders must read!
    By Tiu Kwang Yew in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 06:26 AM
  2. Something Would be FTs must know.
    By pallkia in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:02 PM
  3. 20 Rules of Men that Women MUST know!
    By peterlth in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-03-2010, 09:45 AM
  4. New Garment Word: FAINTING....All Must Learn..
    By ahleebabasingaporethief in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 26-03-2009, 02:22 AM
  5. 5 BIG Lies that you must know about the stock market
    By UseYourBrain in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-02-2009, 03:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •