Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 63

Thread: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,174
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    More shit spewing from your mouth again? U think Marcos can just hoped into this helicopter you are talking about, accept Old Fart's offer, and then fly to Singapore? I don't know any helicopter in the world back in 1986 that can fly a 2400km trip, fully loaded. Do you?

    Marcos was being overthrown, his palace was being stormed, and hundreds of thousands of people were in the streets looking for him. That is why he had to flee. Under such circumstances, he could not even trust to board PAL flight for fear they will turn him in and he couldn't even trust his own military anymore. That is why the US had to evacuate him to Clark AFB and then to Guam in USAF C-130s, and finally to Hawaii in USAF C-141s. Unless Old Fart had a RSAF C-130 warming up on the tarmac of Manila International waiting for him, there is no way Marcos can take that offer. And there is nothing in it for Old Fart. Why incur the wrath of a ASEAN country by offering refuge to the big Corruption of the Philippines? The only way Old fart might have done that is if Marcos gave him some gold bars, but the US were going to get him out for free. Your mythical offer never happened.
    when kena called out, next post he's gonna say you clown lah, it's satire only, and his info is fake just to throw you off. heads he wins tails you lose. this kind of narcissistic modus operandi to cover his arse every which way everyone on sbf already knows.
    Last edited by eatshitndie; 16-07-2017 at 02:32 PM.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,394
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Firstly if you look at the map, Hawaii is next to the Philippines. All it takes is about an hour by helicopter on a good day.

    Secondly though news reports claimed that his Palace was stormed it was not true. What was true was there was indeed hundreds of thousands people marching towards the Palace. On reaching the Palace they realised that Marcos had locked the door. Their attempts to find the watchman hoping for a spare key was also futile as the watchman on seeing the crowd fled.

    This cannot be validated but it was rumoured that Imelda who is a trained heli pilot flew it as there was not much space for the pilot. The joke was that she took a lot of her shoes.


    Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    More shit spewing from your mouth again? U think Marcos can just hoped into this helicopter you are talking about, accept Old Fart's offer, and then fly to Singapore? I don't know any helicopter in the world back in 1986 that can fly a 2400km trip, fully loaded. Do you?

    Marcos was being overthrown, his palace was being stormed, and hundreds of thousands of people were in the streets looking for him. That is why he had to flee. Under such circumstances, he could not even trust to board PAL flight for fear they will turn him in and he couldn't even trust his own military anymore. That is why the US had to evacuate him to Clark AFB and then to Guam in USAF C-130s, and finally to Hawaii in USAF C-141s. Unless Old Fart had a RSAF C-130 warming up on the tarmac of Manila International waiting for him, there is no way Marcos can take that offer. And there is nothing in it for Old Fart. Why incur the wrath of a ASEAN country by offering refuge to the big Corruption of the Philippines? The only way Old fart might have done that is if Marcos gave him some gold bars, but the US were going to get him out for free. Your mythical offer never happened.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,394
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    No one in his right mind will enter into joint venture and do co-production in Indian soil. The place is full of red tape with everyone sticking their hand out for a bribe. Secondly the Indians are not known for their productivity or a their quality standards. Foreign companies run their own show with very strict and detailed instructions. The only reason to be there is their dirt cheap costs.

    Look their national car manufacturing initiative when they became independent and when they placed huge tariffs on foreign cars to protect their industry. They roll out highly trained engineers but once they hit the workforce, they fall into the same mould and nothing is achieved.

    The Government and their bureaucracy is their source of all their ills.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Yes I bet other countries are bribing them too,,,to do business in ah neh land is ridiculous,,,did not singkieland have the CECA agreement with ah neh land? what happen? what benefit has that offered to singkieland? and now want this co-production rubbish?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind jw5's anus.
    Posts
    5,973
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Firstly if you look at the map, Hawaii is next to the Philippines. All it takes is about an hour by helicopter on a good day.

    Secondly though news reports claimed that his Palace was stormed it was not true. What was true was there was indeed hundreds of thousands people marching towards the Palace. On reaching the Palace they realised that Marcos had locked the door. Their attempts to find the watchman hoping for a spare key was also futile as the watchman on seeing the crowd fled.

    This cannot be validated but it was rumoured that Imelda who is a trained heli pilot flew it as there was not much space for the pilot. The joke was that she took a lot of her shoes.
    I am going to report you to the SPCA for being a cruel and unethical angler. You can't use smaller hooks on a hook as bait and getting blur sotongs and jiak sai fish to bite and swallow. It is worse than the deflowering of virgins on Feb 14 evenings.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,394
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Guilty as charged. Just could not help myself as the fishing is great when you hook 2 at every pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    I am going to report you to the SPCA for being a cruel and unethical angler. You can't use smaller hooks on a hook as bait and getting blur sotongs and jiak sai fish to bite and swallow. It is worse than the deflowering of virgins on Feb 14 evenings.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,313
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    This is stupid,why would we blow billions and billions of dollars just so we can earn millions or maybe tens of millions of "kickbacks".....it's like going to cold storage to buy thousands of eggs and takoyaki and onigiri just because they are having 5 percent rebate.only the most Gian png of sinkies will do it.

    Unless u can find evidence of corruption that PAP elites owns a stake in those Israelis weapons contract industries just like ahptc was convicted of counts of major conflicts of interest and oversight.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,668
    My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    -- Deleted in the interest of waiting for more fish first ... ---
    Last edited by Thick Face Black Heart; 17-07-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,174
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    This is Inspector Cluezo from the SPCA. In the interest of preserving marine diversity, please use regulation sized fish hooks:
    why use fish hooks when you can use trawling nets.

    Name:  IMG_0279.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  124.3 KB
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,668
    My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    why use fish hooks when you can use trawling nets.

    Name:  IMG_0279.JPG
Views: 227
Size:  124.3 KB


    Trawling nets should be saved for high traffic events like Oxley and such
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxley Rise, Con You is my roomate
    Posts
    17,934
    My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    I am going to report you to the SPCA for being a cruel and unethical angler. You can't use smaller hooks on a hook as bait and getting blur sotongs and jiak sai fish to bite and swallow. It is worse than the deflowering of virgins on Feb 14 evenings.
    No need to report this dog to the SPCA. Just beat the dog, as he deserves to be beaten.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxley Rise, Con You is my roomate
    Posts
    17,934
    My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    when kena called out, next post he's gonna say you clown lah, it's satire only, and his info is fake just to throw you off. heads he wins tails you lose. this kind of narcissistic modus operandi to cover his arse every which way everyone on sbf already knows.
    Yup, sounds about right. But I enjoy hunting him down and fucking with him, and exposing him. That amuses me.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,394
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Looks like this fishing trip has come to an end. I guess we have to wait for next instalment essay on stating the bleeding obvious if we want to catch Laurel and Hardy again.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10,668
    My Reputation Points: 4747 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Looks like this fishing trip has come to an end. I guess we have to wait for next instalment essay on stating the bleeding obvious if we want to catch Laurel and Hardy again.
    One hour from Philippines to hawaii. Lol. That one was aiming a little too high. My original post this morning was of a map, subsequently deleted as i hoped to see at least a couple more fish
    __
    "When you conceal your will from others, that is Thick. When you impose your will on others, that is Black." -- Lee Zhong Wu.
    "Thick face is a shield; Black heart is a spear." -- Chin-Ning Chu.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,394
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Yep, overly confident on my part and reached too far. I though I had the hook firmly embedded after the bit on arms, pharma, charity ngo, etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thick Face Black Heart View Post
    One hour from Philippines to hawaii. Lol. That one was aiming a little too high. My original post this morning was of a map, subsequently deleted as i hoped to see at least a couple more fish

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,499
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    when kena called out, next post he's gonna say you clown lah, it's satire only, and his info is fake just to throw you off. heads he wins tails you lose. this kind of narcissistic modus operandi to cover his arse every which way everyone on sbf already knows.
    Hahahaha speak of the devil you clearly predicted it

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,786
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    So much money but Mas Selemat escaped via toilet.
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,374
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Firstly if you look at the map, Hawaii is next to the Philippines. All it takes is about an hour by helicopter on a good day.
    Which map is that?

    Google says that pinoyland is about 8500km away from Hawaii. You can reach hawaii within an hour by helicopter?

    No wonder people say oppies talk nonsense.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,786
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Which map is that?

    Google says that pinoyland is about 8500km away from Hawaii. You can reach hawaii within an hour by helicopter?

    No wonder people say oppies talk nonsense.
    why dont you dunk you head?
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,174
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Hahahaha speak of the devil you clearly predicted it
    have been on online forums long enough to tell apart frauds and narcissists, but this one i have called it a 50-50 as sometimes one gets half-arsed info on the absurd end and other times it's half-baked on the pseudo-credible end. recently it's more like 69-31 fake vs half-fake, most likely due to laziness, idiocy, and 2nd childhood ocd kicking in.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxley Rise, Con You is my roomate
    Posts
    17,934
    My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Now you know why PAP keeps buying billions of $ of useless weapons

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Which map is that?

    Google says that pinoyland is about 8500km away from Hawaii. You can reach hawaii within an hour by helicopter?

    No wonder people say oppies talk nonsense.
    He is not oppie lah, He is PAP cocksucker like you, just different division.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Now you know why Singapore is FUCKED-UP ! ! !
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-05-2010, 03:32 PM
  2. Now you know why your future home is becoming fast unaffordable
    By Watchman in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-04-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Now we know why PAP set up FT dorms
    By makapaaa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:57 PM
  4. now you know why telecast was postpone !
    By madmansg in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-08-2008, 01:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •