• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat suck it up Apple loving motherfuckers, iphone 8 delayed for weeks! HAH!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amid reports that Apple is struggling to work out software kinks associated with the iPhone 8’s 3D cameras, a new research note from Merrill Lynch (via CNBC) claims that the launch of Apple’s next-gen iPhone may be pushed back by three to four weeks. If this timetable pans out, it would mean that the iPhone 8 may not arrive on store shelves until mid-October. While this is certainly frustrating news for anyone eager to upgrade, a mid-October launch isn’t all that bad given previous claims that the iPhone 8 release might be pushed all the way back to November.

As for the impetus behind the delay, analysts Wamsi Mohan and Stefano Pascale echo previous reports which claim that Apple is still trying to get a grip on a few technical hurdles involving the iPhone 8. Citing anonymous sources within Apple’s supply chain, Mohan and Pascale believe the technical issues at hand center on the iPhone 8’s Touch ID sensor and the device’s 3D camera sensors.

More at iPhone 8 release date reportedly delayed to October

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amid reports that Apple is struggling to work out software kinks associated with the iPhone 8’s 3D cameras, a new research note from Merrill Lynch (via CNBC) claims that the launch of Apple’s next-gen iPhone may be pushed back by three to four weeks. If this timetable pans out, it would mean that the iPhone 8 may not arrive on store shelves until mid-October. While this is certainly frustrating news for anyone eager to upgrade, a mid-October launch isn’t all that bad given previous claims that the iPhone 8 release might be pushed all the way back to November.

As for the impetus behind the delay, analysts Wamsi Mohan and Stefano Pascale echo previous reports which claim that Apple is still trying to get a grip on a few technical hurdles involving the iPhone 8. Citing anonymous sources within Apple’s supply chain, Mohan and Pascale believe the technical issues at hand center on the iPhone 8’s Touch ID sensor and the device’s 3D camera sensors.

More at iPhone 8 release date reportedly delayed to October

Oh , how tragic....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do people buy an Apple product:confused:

I assume they want the quality & performance. Apple is unlikely to rush products that are not yet ready. Most of the delays I've read about is tied to the software. They may release the product followed later with the SW updates that will unlock the features.

If you want a dangerous that is rushed to market there are other brands that do that e.g. Samsung Remember the problems with the Note fiasco :wink:

There are also many Chinese brands which copy the physical appearance of iPhones but without the the SW features.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why ppl must get the latest stuff.. I learnt from bad experience that it's better to wait 6 months after the launch to get it..by than all the bad news n kinks will hopefully be worked out..new phones have a high chance of issues when first launched..look at note 7 n the gay phone antenna gate..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why ppl must get the latest stuff.. I learnt from bad experience that it's better to wait 6 months after the launch to get it..by than all the bad news n kinks will hopefully be worked out..new phones have a high chance of issues when first launched..look at note 7 n the gay phone antenna gate..

better wait 6.9 months to be exact.