• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cheapo Cheebye Sinkie Duo Try To Cheat Good Uber Driver!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
uber-passengers.jpg

Ken posted this video on facebook and allegedly said that they booked uberPOOL for one person.

Watch the video

https://www.facebook.com/thelocalsociety/videos/1433290510091328/

This is what he said:

Be careful of these two, pickup at millennia walk. Booked uber pool for one person, both jumped in and said just drive. When I explain to them uber pool doesn’t have multiple drop off, white shirt said you are just driver, you want drive anot just go. So I refused to send them and they started cursing and swearing various obscenities.

White shirt is the best, some of his remarks include ” I bet I definitely earn more than you” and kept trying to knock my phone out of the way. While the one in the business suit kept repeating “f**k you, f**k your mother”

White shirt also challenged a fight mentioning “2 v 1”,
and the one in the suit tried to elbow me after repeatedly walking into me aggressively. That’s when I retaliated after numerous warnings. Their next uber came at that moment and both quickly jumped into the car.

Of course this is just my side of the story, I welcome both of them to share their side of the stories too if they are not the cowards I think they are. There are witnesses around, my car dash cam have voice recording and sadly phone video recording was only at the start, it stopped recording when white shirt tried knocking away my phone.

P. S. I’m not a saint, I did call both of them cheapo cbs myself too.

http://www.thelocalsociety.com/pass...g-send-two-destinations-just-paying-one-trip/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how john, they farked your mother, and you did nothing? at least ask for $40 per shot lah.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 fuckers are Yaya bullies.
The driver another weakling sinkie.
Netizens give him a hand and csi the fuck faces

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find these 2 sentences uttered bizzare,

" you are just the driver, you want to drive or not"

" I bet I definatly make make more money than you"

Sounds like they are chinese from KL malaysia, penang or indonesia who studied here when they were younger, probably never do NS. Over there, they have this master and servant attitude.