• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Famous Chinese Actress Zhang Xiyi Gang Rape By Triad Live On Fb.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Hello Aunties.

It's Viann Zhang Xinyu who's rumoured to be gang raped in that video, not Zhang Ziyi.

thumbnail.php

Sorry,my bad i heard wronly from my kaki,yes thats her.

zzx.jpg

Pse post there where Sam said and post URL at here linking there, so we know where to find thanks.

Sorry bro,i am not a member in the other forum cause i am not a sex addict nor am i a dirty young man,you need to register to post the video.

it means talking donkey is also browsing hardcorezone. mistaken identity. not zxiyi but zxinyu.

Sorry bro, i and not a member and i dont waste my time browsing other rubbish forumsite.i only browse Singapore's Favourite Cafe and is a proud member too.

Has anyone seen the video of the rape scene yet? seriously i have to respect the boss,he says no means no.
maybe you guys should appeal to him to allow the video to be posted.

maybe i should just write a narrative of what happened during the rape to give you guys some insight and also can visualize it yourself.

the video started like this(location unknown)
she was in a brightly lit room lying semi naked on a queen size bed her tank top pull up to her neck exposing her neh neh perky nipple abit brown.
she was crying quietly looking very frighten knowing she is going to get rape and one can imagine what is going through her mind.
the first rapist is a chinese very big size with tattoos from neck to toe naked and his penis as big as a elephant trunk walking towards her grab her and start inserting into her V which is shaven clean without hair and she did not resist still look frighten and crying and as the banging get louder and louder she started crying louder and louder and let out a scream and the video ended abruptly.

The rape scene is very similar to what the triad did to actress carina lau but i think this one is worsterer.