• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Famous Chinese Actress Zhang Xiyi Gang Rape By Triad Live On Fb.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
IMG-20170714-WA0001.jpg
Video only is pay to view only the elites can watch
i am trying my best to download from my samsung S2

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is one star that famously said that people take wind as rain. You believe this then PAP is your father.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
World full of IDIOTS living on COMPLETELY FALSE ASSURANCE OF SECURITY. Must be shattered.
文明永远错误的误导人相信虚假不存在的安全保障。自我安慰。错误相信自己守法“无辜”可以受保护保障。
野蛮残害很多粉丝的名人就会好好教育世界。文明是个大骗局!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't hold your breath. These things if true would spread like wildfire by now. And you think this sort of things are shared online to a select audience who keep it to themselves. Look at the Paris Hilton tapes. The same allegation about the Chinese govt banning her for travelling while they investigate her moonlighting activities came to nought.

You can post it there and give us the link. easy.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Aunties.

It's Viann Zhang Xinyu who's rumoured to be gang raped in that video, not Zhang Ziyi.

thumbnail.php