Thread: Stupid Ang Moh fell dead from Phuket Island beach parachute sail 100m+ photo video

My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 0

Default Stupid Ang Moh fell dead from Phuket Island beach parachute sail 100m+ photo video

https://hk.news.yahoo.com/%E6%9C%89%...043500719.html

【有片】七旬澳洲遊客布吉玩水上滑翔傘墮海亡 妻目擊全程
    [星島日報]
    星島日報
    2017年7月13日 下午12:35
    七旬澳洲遊客布吉玩水上滑翔傘墮海亡 妻目擊全程
    七旬澳洲遊客布吉玩水上滑翔傘墮海亡 妻目擊全程

【星島日報報道】一名71歲澳洲遊客,昨午在泰國布吉島玩水上滑翔傘時從高空墮海身亡,負責拍 攝的妻子在場 目擊全程。

事主赫西(Roger John Hussey)在Kate Beach玩水上滑翔傘,其泰裔妻子當時負責拍攝。但赫西升上百多呎高空後突然墮海,送院搶救後證實不治 。

警方正調查事件,並將為死者驗屍以確定死因。當局懷疑有人疏忽,拘捕負責駕駛小艇的船長和一名 滑翔傘工作人 員。

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

Default Re: Stupid Ang Moh fell dead from Phuket Island beach parachute sail 100m+ photo vide

dirty old white man has a young thai wife.

My Reputation Points: 97 / Power: 0

Default Re: Stupid Ang Moh fell dead from Phuket Island beach parachute sail 100m+ photo vide

You can see in the video, the Thai guy flying with him does not have any harness nor belt nothing! Just absolutely using his hands to grab rope/belts only!

Yet he was safe! The stupid Ang Moh put on harness etc, but fell dead! WAF?

When video show a person fell it looked like it was the Thai guy who fell. And it looked like the Thai guy fell but initially caught on the Ang Moh's leg or some how, just stopped falling immediately, but after a second or less lost grip and completely free fall to sea.

Men's best peace effort is war, elimination materialize the ultimate stability.
    https://i.imgsafe.org/ccb5688206.jpg

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

Other things can go wrong e.g. In Pattaya the parachute got caught up in some trees. So better watch out.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

heard it was a miscommunication…the thai guy told him no pull and he took it as you pull…..something like that.

anyone who puts their life in the hands of thai morons is asking for it.

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

The Thai guy realized that he was too late to disengage himself. To save himself, he climbed to the front of the angmoh and released the catch from him, thinking he would survive in the waters since he has a life-jacket on.

It was not to be.
    Last edited by Wunderfool; 13-07-2017 at 02:54 PM.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

I was playing there with this thing. The Thai guy never used any harness himself. And usually he climb on the ropes from behind customer. Standing on ropes and pulling ropes to control lift / decent. The boat will just only turn one round and slow down, the chute will be pulled to decent down and land the customer in about 1 meter deep water. Then you walk back to beach to undo the harness and life jacket. I don't understand why he fell from that height, did he arranged for a plunge that when wrong from too high?

Commando divers drop from copter usually 10m only.

My Reputation Points: 303 / Power: 0

story is..the thai guy ..after seeing angmo thai wife...told angmo..the wife is "he" while in the air

My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by songsongjurong View Post
    dirty old white man has a young thai wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by songsongjurong View Post
    story is..the thai guy ..after seeing angmo thai wife...told angmo..the wife is "he" while in the air
    Mr Hussey has had a decorated career in the business industry, as the 'CEO, director and chair of a range of Public, Government and NFP companies'.
    In 1993 he was appointed as chairman of Australia's biggest betting and gambling association, the TAB. He had also previously worked for international fuel giant Shell.

According to his social media accounts, Mr Hussey was educated at the prestigious Oxford University where he completed a Masters' degree in Economics and Politics.
    He later also studied at the renowned Stanford University in California, United States.

I think he deserve a Thai wife, Regardless of her age. There is no mention of her age either.

He is, after all, a rich, smart ,educated man, with a cool career, whom every woman wants to be with. A smart woman will get a smart man.

May i add that he is well-respected too

Mr Hussey was a well-respected businessman and community advocate.
    According to his LinkedIn profile, he helped grow Century Holdings Ltd from a start-up to a $250 million company and had worked as a senior director and consultant at KPMG Consulting.
    Last edited by rectmobile; 14-07-2017 at 01:03 AM.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Post physics

...jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one story. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco

https://physics.stackexchange.com/qu...ing-into-water

Thread Information