• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ling and Yang have encouraged Jho Low to fuck the PAP fuck the PAP kangaroo court

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=1]Playboy billionaire Jho Low blasts Singapore court on missing millions[/h]
Bangkok: A playboy businessman has hit out at Singapore court evidence that he received "huge" sums of money stolen from Malaysia's sovereign wealth fund as political figures stoke tensions in Kuala Lumpur ahead of elections.
A spokesman for Penang-born Low Taek Jho said allegations against the man better known as Jho Low were politically motivated and "based on unfounded assumptions".

The whereabouts of 34-year-old Mr Low, who hosted lavish parties for Hollywood stars and bought luxury properties in the US, remains unknown.
His luxury 91-metre super-yacht Equanimity has been sailing Asian waters.

"No wrongdoing has been proved in any jurisdiction relating to the alleged misappropriation of 1MDB funds," the Malaysian Insight website quoted the spokesman as saying, referring to the fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best for first born to step down. He has been caught red handed by his siblings and has lost all moral authority to rule. With this loss of moral authority comes the loss of disrespect to the entire country.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...gations-against-him-as-politically-motivated/

Jho Low issues press statement

Jho Low slams Singapore's allegations against him as politically motivated.

"Any attempts to link Mr Low (pic) to the recent guilty pleas by parties allegedly making secret profits are based on unfounded assumptions.

This is an example of overreach with a politically motivated and selectively chosen narrative alleging 1MDB as a "victim", when it has been clearly stated by the Malaysian authorities that there has been no evidence of any misappropriation of 1MDB funds.

No wrongdoing has been proved in any jurisdiction relating to the alleged misappropriation of 1MDB funds, and this development in Singapore does not change that.

Mr Low is confident that any impartial party presented with the complete facts will see that the allegations are flawed, biased and create an inaccurate picture."

Press statement issued by spokesperson for Low Taek Jho

massi

[h=1]Playboy billionaire Jho Low blasts Singapore court on missing millions[/h]
Bangkok: A playboy businessman has hit out at Singapore court evidence that he received "huge" sums of money stolen from Malaysia's sovereign wealth fund as political figures stoke tensions in Kuala Lumpur ahead of elections.
A spokesman for Penang-born Low Taek Jho said allegations against the man better known as Jho Low were politically motivated and "based on unfounded assumptions".

The whereabouts of 34-year-old Mr Low, who hosted lavish parties for Hollywood stars and bought luxury properties in the US, remains unknown.
His luxury 91-metre super-yacht Equanimity has been sailing Asian waters.

"No wrongdoing has been proved in any jurisdiction relating to the alleged misappropriation of 1MDB funds," the Malaysian Insight website quoted the spokesman as saying, referring to the fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad.

Playboy billionaire and sailing 91-metre superyacht? Sounds like the guy won in life. :biggrin: On the other hand if his yacht is also such a construction marvel as this superyacht, then maybe the table will turn soon enough. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jl is dead pig walking. will most likely kaput by assassination. a bunch of guilty folks want to shut him up for good. "transporter" hired. movie cumming in 2020.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This j.Low must be one of those 'mutant', his kawan is Najee the 'deflector man', anything that shoots his way, gets deflected. This J.Low is the "invisible man" cannot see him or find him, but can hear him. Malaysia is an interesting country, they even have an "invisible airliner" ( like wonder woman has), the MH370, all know it is out there, but don't know where!..Malaysia Boleh!

JustMike

Playboy billionaire and sailing 91-metre superyacht? Sounds like the guy won in life. :biggrin: On the other hand if his yacht is also such a construction marvel as this superyacht, then maybe the table will turn soon enough. :biggrin:
Yes you are right. It looks like this guy took everything from life. But apparently he was lucky. If he bought a yacht in another place , he might not have been lucky. Think your yacht is better than this billionaire? :biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes you are right. It looks like this guy took everything from life. But apparently he was lucky. If he bought a yacht in another place , he might not have been lucky. Think your yacht is better than this billionaire? :biggrin::biggrin:

I have just started reading " Billion Dollar Whale" & " A Doctor In The House"...both at the same time. You can get a better read & education that hearing, reading what the PAP leaders, write or speaks.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have just started reading " Billion Dollar Whale" & " A Doctor In The House"...both at the same time. You can get a better read & education that hearing, reading what the PAP leaders, write or speaks.

I finished billion dollar whale a week ago. A very very good read.
Waiting now for part 2 when Arseloon and wife be fingered as well into the world stage.
And they cannot use all the fake news laws they putting up to stop that juicy story.

Tell me more of doctor in the house.
Googling did not ring up any books on PAP

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this available on Amazon's kindle? Gave up hard library copies eons ago:geek:
Dunno.
Came free to me via at less from 3 different chat groups on my whatsapp

try this

Attachments

• readpdfbilliondollar-180810133859.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 214

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this available on Amazon's kindle? Gave up hard library copies eons ago:geek:

Yes, sold by Kinokuniya Singapore for S$49.22. MPH Malaysia sells it for RM71.91 = S$23.81, my Malaysian friend, told me, can get it for RM70.00 MPH has a store in City Square JB, I think on the second level. Hardcopy, unfortunately, no kindle copy yet. Mine is...hmm! in electronic form...

When you are there, "IF"...buy Clare Rewcastle-Brown book, "The Sarawak Report : the inside story of the 1MDB exposé"

Unfortunately no kindle edition from Amazon too, paperback, sold at RM65.00 at MPH, support Clare Rewcastle-Brown..

Last edited: