• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Zikaporeans are some of the world's LEAST productive office workers. PAP to sue?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
[h=2]Study reveals Singapore office staff to be the least productive[/h]
According to the recent Global Productivity Study by Unit4, provider of enterprise systems for service organisations, Singapore office workers spend only 60% of their time on primary duties. This is lower than the global average of 72%, possibly hinting Singaporean staff as the least productive group.
Singaporean office employees spend 380 hours a year (equivalent to 47.5 work days or two months of the working year) completing administrative or repetitive tasks rather than their primary job function. This loss of productivity is costing Singapore’s service industry more than S$36.5bn annually.
On average, respondents aged 41 and above estimate they spend significantly more time on their primary duties compared to those aged 26-30.
In the study, Singapore office workers identified the amount of time they spend on specific daily administrative tasks that prevent them from focusing on their primary duties. This included manually collating and entering data (30%), tracking their project status (26%), with 20% citing handling invoices, and 11% citing submitting expenses and planning travels.

Stephan Sieber, CEO of Unit4 said: “Left unchanged, this productivity issue could be crippling for business, particularly services organisations who rely on the strengths and output of their people.”
When asked if they would trust technology – such as a digital / virtual assistant or software application – to manage repetitive tasks, 83% of Singaporean office workers said they would.
72% felt they would see improved productivity, and 69% felt it would improve their happiness. They are also confident that this technology will be available soon, particularly younger workers (even within a year).
Additionally, 78% of workers in Singapore agree that technology that aids administration is important for their company to remain competitive.
“The shifting of roles and responsibilities that come from technological advancements will see more people spending their time on value-added services to help a business grow. We believe that the future of work will be supported by the best technology, enabling the best people to deliver more value to their customers than their competitors,” said Sieber.
The Global Productivity Study was an online survey commissioned by Unit4 and conducted by DJS Research in April / May 2017 with 1,505 office-based employees working in the service industry in 11 countries, including Singapore.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies all b-z on q-ing chicken wings, writing hobby programs, hunting virtual santa, fixing siblings ...

or taking sabbatical leave, accompanying hubby on over-c travels, helping hubby 2 fix his siblings ...

where got time 4 wok? ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
sinkies all b-z on q-ing chicken wings, writing hobby programs, hunting virtual santa, fixing siblings ...

or taking sabbatical leave, accompanying hubby on over-c travels, helping hubby 2 fix his siblings ...

where got time 4 wok? ...

Yes, this article should not be a surprise to many singaporeans. After all, if how productive is the CEO of Temasek if she can take time to rummage thru the basement of her FIL's house after he died, accompany her husband when he jalans all over the world, waste time on twitter, co-ordinating the PMO and NHB, etc. She must spend less then 50% actually on the job.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should PAP sue?it is the stone cold hard truth mAh.in my past few places of employment,I have yet to see a single company in which sinkies work way harder than fts.in fact I have never seen a lazier,less motivated workforce then sinkies,with the exception of yalams and Italians.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fucking hell! I am gonna fuck my sinkie serfs real hard! If they don't buck up, I will fire them all and have them replaced with pinoy and keling PRs. Complete overhaul of my 'local core' staff!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking hell! I am gonna fuck my sinkie serfs real hard! If they don't buck up, I will fire them all and have them replaced with pinoy and keling PRs. Complete overhaul of my 'local core' staff!

better not……we are watching u closely.

and if indeed you must, please provide some gst vouchers, ntuc snack packs and grab discount codes to the ones being let go….to ease the burden.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Why should PAP sue?it is the stone cold hard truth mAh.in my past few places of employment,I have yet to see a single company in which sinkies work way harder than fts.in fact I have never seen a lazier,less motivated workforce then sinkies,with the exception of yalams and Italians.

PAP always sell zikapore to MNCs based on our productivity mah. this kind of article will cost them business. Sure must sue.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's because sinkie office workers die die must go out of their way to favorite makan spots, chope tables and line up for lunch.

IMG_4872.JPG

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
True. Just look at the Prime Minister's Office.

Roles and functions[edit]

The PMO has several roles and functions, with regards to the national politics. They are:

• To co-ordinate the activities of Ministries and the general policies of the Government and to provide overall policy direction
  • To eradicate corruption and maintain readiness for elections
  • To implement national research, innovation and enterprise strategies
  • To strive for robust security, a networked government and a resilient Singapore
  • To oversee, plan and co-ordinate programmes across multiple agencies and initiatives to engage the Overseas Singaporean community
  • To ensure the efficient and effective management of public service officers through sound personnel policies in service conditions, career development and staff training
  • To promote quality service and productivity
  • To provide secretariat support to the Public Service Commission (PSC).
  • To guide and co-ordinate whole-of-government efforts in the implementation of national population policies and programmes.

Ministers in the PMO

What the fuck do all these people do? Hasn't anyone asked this question in Parliament?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most of these unproductive sinkies came from the silver serpants. In fact, of the 84 PAP MPs in parliament, how many of them actually worked for the people?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirm.. look at the dishonorable son, office hour queue up for chicken wing

his wife, run to FIL house and raid

office hour so eng