Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,417
    My Reputation Points: 513 / Power: 0

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    best case scenario. China goes to war with India. India looks like cannot win conventional war. Launch nuclear missiles. China big cities laid to waste. Millions die. China launches counter nuke. India big cities devastated. Millions die.
    Ensuing radiation fallout kills 2 billion people in China and India.

    Hooray!

    All these stupid people talk about climate change, environmentalist, war and peace. Nowadays the wars will be nuclear. And it is more likely we will destroy the world by nuclear missiles way before climate change.

    Bunch of idiots.

    When North Korea gets the ICBM nukes basically we might as well just throw away conventional armies. Armies only to fight terrorists.

    When Terrorists get ICBM nukes (matter of when) then it will be interesting where they hit. It would change the world balance.
    Last edited by nayr69sg; 14-07-2017 at 09:31 PM.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,837
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    best case scenario. China goes to war with India. India looks like cannot win conventional war. Launch nuclear missiles. China big cities laid to waste. Millions die. China launches counter nuke. India big cities devastated. Millions die.
    Ensuing radiation fallout kills 2 billion people in China and India.

    Hooray!

    All these stupid people talk about climate change, environmentalist, war and peace. Nowadays the wars will be nuclear. And it is more likely we will destroy the world by nuclear missiles way before climate change.

    Bunch of idiots.

    When North Korea gets the ICBM nukes basically we might as well just throw away conventional armies. Armies only to fight terrorists.

    When Terrorists get ICBM nukes (matter of when) then it will be interesting where they hit. It would change the world balance.
    i understand. less tiong and neh patients for you to fret over.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    PRC & India are not at the same level of strength totally. Especially on military capabilities.

    PRC is a global arms manufacturer and exporter, ranking 3rd and soon overtaking to 2nd. Chinese leads many niche areas of military technologies, throwing USA & Russia behind.

    India is a NOTHING arms manufacturer nor exporter. They made lossy arms only for own EGO & Consumption & NO BODY ELSE will trust nor pay for the Indian arms. India heavily depending on US & USSR arms, as an IMPORTER & BUYER or at the most FUNDER of Russian arms developments, no body seriously transfer any arms technologies to Indians & they are actually incapable of learning any. Only the poorest 3rd world will buy some Made In India products like textile or TATA trucks & buses. Their products are not known at all to be of high quality nor reliabilities.

    Ah Neh are full of EMPTY EGO and Brag Rubbish, and be very well known for this. No body trust them.


    Ah Neh trains like this typically:



    Chinese trains with private rooms & 1st class seats like these:





    Ah Neh lost totally in war with PRC when their per capita GDP was slightly above Chinese (US$93 vs US$72), today their gap with Chinese is tremendous, India is 2.5X far behind Chinese.

    So I insist that China must completely DESTROY India, unleash the tremendous hell completely. Show it to the world.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Everywhere and Anywhere
    Posts
    548
    My Reputation Points: 14 / Power: 0

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    best case scenario. China goes to war with India. India looks like cannot win conventional war. Launch nuclear missiles......
    Honestly, I seriously doubt India's claim to nuclear capability.... They may have a few but doubtful as in enough quantity or even if well maintained sufficiently to work when it comes to the crunch...

    Look they dont even have enough funds to maintain or turn on their military radar ... refer to the MH370 case..

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    846
    My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 0

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    China should be able to destroy India like USA did Iraq. The only price they will pay subsequently is face a period of vengeance Neh-Terrorisom attacks & Neh-Hacker Attacks from remaining Ah-Nehs e.g. from USA.

    But it is OK, Chinese can hunt them down using bullets and out-source such hunting jobs widely to e.g. Pakistanis and Bangladeshis what so ever who also had their own bloody long feuds with Ah-Neh.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    Why should China wage war against India? China owes her culture and religious roots to India, without which China would be a nation full of heathens who are dog and monkey eaters.

    Why should China wage war against the United States? A country that was her friend and helper throughout WW2. And who help her economically after the war to build up to where she is today. China owes USA much for her progress into a modern capitalist nation.

    If China wants to wage war with any country, that country should be Japan. Who commited unimaginable atrocities to her civilians in recent history. From the bombing on civilian targets, to the rape of Nanking, to the medical experiments to prisoners kept in unit 731 in Harbin during WW2. China was almost defenseless to the Japanese Imperial army who didn't show an ounce of mercy to the Chinks. Alas, Japan has a strong military and even stronger navy. China will have a hard time facing this formidable foe.

    Cheers!


    Chinese must get rid of the Ah Neh Land FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL, otherwise it will stir trouble once and again with China non-stop, and be a painfully jealous neighbor forever.

    Turn it into a waste land, and let majority of billion Indian population die for one major war. You won't have trouble from them any more in the long future. Just like Iraq had war with Iran for decade, and would be non stop wars, until Desert Storm destroyed Iraq Saddam Regime, Iran have no more troubles from Iraq since.


    The same way China & Russia should deal with the USA, make it fall alike USSR and vanish forever.


    The strategy is TO DISABLE ALL US ABILITIES TO PROJECT IT FORCES OUTSIDE IT's OWN HOMELAND. Destroy all their oversea bases (Must include SG52), long range strategic forces, carriers, subs, bombers, transport planes, ICBMs, satellites, even Internet. It will be inevitable that deep drastic spectacular internal conflicts and civil war of the deeply divided and hatred factions and races / religions etc begin to kill each other, completely uncontrollable and unstoppable. USA by constitution let civilians keep MORE GUNS than their GOVT, that is their way since day one. Once their civilians began civil war, no govt can stop. This part is way more drastic than Ah Neh Land. The Niggers & White & Hispanic & Asian, Democrats vs Republicans, Christian vs Muslims, the drug gangs, street gangs, youth gangs, mobs, mafia, KKK, angry betrayed homeless veterans, will begin their own fights for survival. World had never seen anything like this, it will be million times more than 911.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Ah Nehs dream to threaten China with JV Russian missile Brahmos but without knowing their own limitations. LOL!

    They have no idea about their weapon's limitations nor what is called Strategic Advantage, their schools never teach proper geographic lesson as well.

    Russian made huge profits from JV deals with Ah Neh in the already dead project, which upgraded old Russian Onik for higher performance and renamed using Ah Neh's River Brahmaputra & Moskva (Moscow River). India got the lossy version of the missile and Russian used the development data & improved to become their very own better version Zicron. India is unable to get that!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BrahMos

    Chinese is already better than even Russian in hypersonic missiles and leading far ahead of USA as well.

    Brahmos can carry 200kg (land & sea launching) 300kg (air launched) warhead for Max 450km only. When fired from India this short range does not go anywhere significant in the huge China at all, and Chinese should not be bordered to intercept! At 450km most areas are very Remote and Uninhibited Tibet, if the Ah Neh could kill anything with Brahmos, it would be only cows which are holly animals to Indians.


    However, taking the exact same range 450km, there are many cheap MLR rockets & SRBM with PLA that they can fire from height of Tibetan mountains down to 50~60 highly populated Indian cities and towns and Military Bases & Airfields, INCLUDING NEW DELHI!

    Ah Neh completely missed out this important factual calculation! They don't know Geography nor Physics! Physics says from highly elevated Tibet it is very easy to fire missiles and guns down below and reach very far with a small propellant power, aided by GRAVITY, on contrary it is very hard to fire from low altitude up against GRAVITY to higher mountains, you spent high amount of propellant energies and won't get very far. Geography says 50~60 North Indian Cities are less than 450km from Chinese Borders, and next to nothing is less than 450km from Indian border, and Beijing is 2300km min from any Indian border, New Delhi is only 382km to Chinese border.

    Strategic advantage is 1:100 ratio when war takes place & Ah Neh will only turn into dust.





    http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/20...a4214310.shtml


    印度网友热议:印若对华发射布拉莫斯导弹中国会怎样

    2017年07月16日 09:41 新浪军事
    //d7.sina.com.cn/pfpghc2/201707/14/7e103b3f30f14980a1d38bdae3fa74f7.jpg
    //d3.sina.com.cn/pfpghc2/201707/04/ef9001b231e241b88a65bc2a57d1cdf7.jpg
    //d7.sina.com.cn/pfpghc2/201707/05/40384b2233f045f79c7209dc4a0c9e01.jpg
    新浪扶翼 行业专区
    //d2.sina.com.cn/pfpghc2/201707/04/0a434cc5bc6b421396eb162b95aaa1be.jpg

      针对近期发生的中印边境事件,有印度网友在外国一个论坛上提了这样一个问题:

      如果印度对中国发射了多枚布拉莫斯导弹,中国会怎样?

      嗯,这个问题简直是前无古人后无来者啊,小编都被。。。。。。(/捂脸,编不下去了)

      还是先来看看国外网友是如何回答的吧。

      一个叫Adalgar Dave的美国网友说:

      “印度现在的情况有点类似于1962年。印度一直声称藏南是自己的领土,然而那只是基于他们自己的看法 ,而不是商定的协议或条约。1962年,印度军队入侵了中国,激怒了中国,然后被胖揍一顿。中国解放军现在 有合法的权利,根据联合国宪章,在任何时间,沿着2000-3000公里边界中的任何地点攻击印度侵略者。如果你明白战争的背景,你觉得怎么样?”
    1962年中印边境对峙1962年中印边境对峙  

      军事作家Clifford Heseltine说:

      “在任何情况下看来,这个问题都很荒谬,实际上两个国家的领导人也不可能采取这种或是类似的措施,这会 导致灾难性的后果。中国在与世界上的各个国家进行大量的贸易,这其中就包括印度。中印两国每年都有数千万劳 动力投入到生产中去,两国需要做的是升级制造业,发展经济并为世界提供高品质的商品,同时给予国民相当好的 生活质量,解决国家内部的种种问题。

      所以印度为什么要没事找事,使其本来就不乐观的国家情况复杂化?如果两国真的爆发了战争,世界将对印度 进行经济封锁,没有了外资流入和商品出口,印度的经济一退千里。讲真,这个问题太不靠谱了。

      顺便提一句:中国和印度之间目前发生了边界领土争端,但是世界上两个人口最多的两个国家似乎不可能在这 个问题上发动全面战争,从而破坏两国经济。”
    1962年印军炮兵训练1962年印军炮兵训练  

      美国网友May Chris:

      “印度的首都据中印边境只有300-400公里,新德里将被夷为平地,因为中国的火箭炮的射程可以轻松覆盖这个距离。火箭炮的每次射击的成本仅 为10-20美元。我相信中国火箭炮将轻松击败印度的布拉莫斯导弹。(射程为400至450公里的火箭炮是中国专门 为台湾问题研发,中印两国目前的情况看来也很适用)。”
    卫士二远程多管火箭炮卫士二远程多管火箭炮

      印度大学生Sanidhya Somwanshi认为:

      “后果是中国将对印度发动全面进攻。中国可不是一个几枚布拉姆莫斯导弹就能摧毁的小国。同时,印度也将 面临来自其他国家的抵制。中国和印度,两个国家都有超过13亿的人口,都有相当强大的军事力量,两国的经济 都在快速增长。战争将打破这两个国家的平衡。我不敢说哪一个国家在战争中会占有优势,因为这两个国家各有长 处,但我相信现在的印度政府不会采取这个不成熟的措施,他们承担不起战争的成本。”

      网友Blair Ted:

      “中国拥有更精良的、能达到5-6马赫的超音速导弹,能够瞄准600公里的陆地和海上目标,这点远比来自俄罗斯技术转让产品的印度布拉莫斯 导弹先进。不过,由于新德里距离西藏只有约350公里,中国的火箭炮就能轻松覆盖印度。从地理角度上看来, 印度被中国捏住了把柄。”

      印度Danial Miraz:

      “根据正常的流程,中国将对印度发起反击。在二战中,军事生产将增加245%,如美国。中国将通过巴基 斯坦投送军事力量从而打击印度。对于印度而言,最糟糕的是许多国家将抵制印度,因为印度是侵略 者。”

      一位姓陈的网友观点更直接:印度在南方将有一个新的首都。
    1962年,解放军看押印军俘虏1962年,解放军看押印军俘虏

      Eric Li:“整个世界都会陷入恐慌,因为没有人知道导弹最后会打到哪去。更可怕的是他们会做布朗运动,最后没人 能拦截这些导弹。别发射布拉莫斯!我们承认你赢了!”(/捂脸,高级黑啊)
    印度布拉莫斯巡航导弹印度布拉莫斯巡航导弹

      印度网友Ramu Chilakamarri:

      “中国不认为印度是友好邻邦,中印之间的信任赤字从未缩小。中国对印度在南海上的微妙立场 感到不满。

      印度在东北边界的装备升级会对中国在边界的利益造成影响。然而中国在西藏部署先进的DF-21导弹,并大大改善了与印度接壤地区的解放军的机动能力。中国在西藏以北部署了DF-31和DF-31A导弹。在与印度的边界上,中国部署了13支边防部队,总人数达30万人左右。在贡嘎等地设立了机场, 给西藏自治区六个机场配套了先进的三代机,提升解放军的空军能力。

      这就是侵略遇到了威慑。”
    印度的交通运输能力一直是个谜印度的交通运输能力一直是个谜

      Soham Patil:

      “看看历史课本,就能看到印度与中国之间关系的微妙。自从1962年的战争以来,尽管中印之间在过去的 几十年中一直有争端,但是中印经贸关系是健康的。跨境经贸活动对两国经济发展十分必要。

      但是,两国的增长速度是完全不同的。尽管中国是人口最多的国家,但他也是增长速度最快的经济体。中国是 世界第二大出口国家,也是世界第三大进口国。

      目前,印度的局面很混乱,政府失去了处理内部事务的能力。他们更担心那些不利于印度发展的 表面事务。”
    印度恒河印度恒河

      Gary Yang:“这是个有趣的问题。也许印度可以让喜马拉雅山再矮一点点?如果印度削低了喜马拉雅山脉,中国发 射更多的导弹回敬印度。”

      Sam Lu:“假设这个导弹实际上能够击中目标,我是说假设!中国就会反击,进攻印度所有的城市,故事结 束。”

      ”Yangtao Qi:“印度人一直没忘记1962年发生的事情,如果他们又进犯了中国,他们的后代就会记住201 7年。”

      Yitian Wang:“有趣的问题。使用导弹时,就是宣战。印度VS中国?

      经济?军事装备?制造业?教育?人口?基本设施?国民素质?地理环境?我觉得印度毫无胜算。除非印度的 领导人脑子进水了,否则不可能会向中国发射导弹从而引起冲突。

      顺便说一下,可以做“布朗运动”的印度导弹确实有点难办啊!

      最后,祝愿中国与印度保持和平。”

      Kowe Kwon:“关于这个问题,你可以运用一下想象力。如果墨西哥用多枚导弹袭击美国,会发生什么?我想答案已 经明了。”(作者署名:军事调停)

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,099
    My Reputation Points: 2894 / Power: 10

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by PRC_ft View Post
    攻城远不如屠城啊。

    世界太多废人妄想和平安稳意图自保。

    没有淘汰不行。
    打战就是打家底。打阿三跟根本就是浪费钱。不要上美国的当。出点武器装备给巴基斯坦,让它打头阵不是更好吗 ?
    FTrashs are killing Singaporeans.......

    Precision, Speed, Accuracy

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by sleaguepunter View Post
    打战就是打家底。打阿三跟根本就是浪费钱。不要上美国的当。出点武器装备给巴基斯坦,让它打头阵不是更好吗 ?
    巴基斯坦顶多只是牵制拖延阿三的程度而已.

    代理人战争不适用於阿三.必须中国人自己动手,大程度摧毁阿三国.展示给世界看看.这个与对付美国一样.必 须自己流血流汗,下本钱完成. 是超级大国地位被定位的大业基础.不可以马虎侥幸苟且.

    欧洲已经分解不成气候,所以在瓦解美国之后,阿三国会被认为是抗衡中国的大国-虽然落后,但是人口接近中国.不彻底毁灭它,阿三国就是个长远后患,一直拉后腿捣乱.它不照镜子一直妄想崛 起发达,抗衡中国.

    把它像伊拉克一样彻底击溃毁灭,瓦解国家民族根基.甚至在地球历史上抹杀成空白.

    惘然吝惜人命,顾忌战争,满足贪婪和平的欲望不是管理天下的明智目标.这种妄想低级得与昆虫基本欲望一样, 蚂蚁贪糖,缺乏高层思考.蝼蚁贪生怕死!

    这里的道理完全以美国流血下本钱的第二次世界大战一样,死了自己很多军队,毁灭纳粹德国与日本军阀.才把握 资格当上代替英国的超级强国,这个道理完全一致.这种事情绝非通过代理人战争,教唆北朝鲜或者巴基斯坦下手 就可以完成自己坐上世界老大的宝座.这样坐上去根本无法坐稳的.

    美国当年取代英国成超级强国的历史经过是这样,中国现在取代美国的过程也完全应该是这样。美国当年干掉德国 日本,中国现在干掉美国阿三。规矩照走!
    Last edited by PRC_ft; 17-07-2017 at 08:10 AM.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,099
    My Reputation Points: 2894 / Power: 10

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    故善用兵者,屈人之兵而非戰也,拔人之城而非攻也,毀人之國而非久也,必以全爭於天下,故兵不頓而利可全, 此謀攻之法也。

    兵者,國之大事。

    杀伐心太重,杀戮太重会失民心,会被万众所弃。
    FTrashs are killing Singaporeans.......

    Precision, Speed, Accuracy

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,099
    My Reputation Points: 2894 / Power: 10

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobic View Post
    Why should China wage war against India? China owes her culture and religious roots to India, without which China would be a nation full of heathens who are dog and monkey eaters.

    Why should China wage war against the United States? A country that was her friend and helper throughout WW2. And who help her economically after the war to build up to where she is today. China owes USA much for her progress into a modern capitalist nation.

    If China wants to wage war with any country, that country should be Japan. Who commited unimaginable atrocities to her civilians in recent history. From the bombing on civilian targets, to the rape of Nanking, to the medical experiments to prisoners kept in unit 731 in Harbin during WW2. China was almost defenseless to the Japanese Imperial army who didn't show an ounce of mercy to the Chinks. Alas, Japan has a strong military and even stronger navy. China will have a hard time facing this formidable foe.

    Cheers!
    china taking on all three at once. i seriuosly doubt india population is still smaller than china as there are still many indians in rural region are undocumented at birth. no way can easily to crush the indians completely unless use nuclear weapons which is a no no to all.

    imo, i think it just a military posturing by the CCP, whipping up nationalistic sentiment in the country for eleven xi to consolidate his rule. He seems to be wanting to extend his term in office beyond his current second term. What other better ways to gain support than to challenge for position of top dog in Asia if not the World.
    FTrashs are killing Singaporeans.......

    Precision, Speed, Accuracy

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by sleaguepunter View Post
    china taking on all three at once. i seriuosly doubt india population is still smaller than china as there are still many indians in rural region are undocumented at birth. no way can easily to crush the indians completely unless use nuclear weapons which is a no no to all.

    imo, i think it just a military posturing by the CCP, whipping up nationalistic sentiment in the country for eleven xi to consolidate his rule. He seems to be wanting to extend his term in office beyond his current second term. What other better ways to gain support than to challenge for position of top dog in Asia if not the World.
    There's absolutely no EQUALITY in KILLING STRENGTH at all, at any where and at any time. Genghis Khan wiped Asian and Euro Continents with Mongolian Normadic troops much smaller than their enemies sizes. Nazi and Japanese also hit whole world except American Continent during WWII. British from 3 small islands took 75% of earth's Continentscand Oceans as colonies, Spanish also colonized more than 30X the areas size of their own homeland.

    Nuke or no nuke it's easy to destroy whole Ah Neh Land, bring down the essence of survival to Deprive All, and let it lost control, entrapped impossible to escape nor get help, they will die killing one another and of starvation and poor hygiene. Chinese history had the most of Invasions and Elimination, has profound experience and culture to carry out such thing. Ah Neh Land has JUST PERFECT Weaknesses similar with USA but not identical. Properly and Effectively Exploiting these you can Destroy and Eliminate them, with or without nuke.

    Any country that function on principle of politically freedom and democratic elections are instinctively coward weak and spoiled as well as selfish. Hence can be destroyed via these characteristics.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    The repeated use of nuke by USA at WWII firmly secured itself for 70 years as world superpower. Chinese now have much more advanced 4th Gen and 5th Gen nukes that world had yet seen.

    It should be the BEST thing to use them on India and USA, to fulfill the exact same function as Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,599
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Go China GO!!!

    HOoo HOOOO HOOO HOOOO!!

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Remember the very Original India which Mahatma Gandhi began with from independence fight against British included Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir & Ceylon (Sri Lanka). And these are today mostly blood feud enemies of Ah Neh Land. Their fights can never be over, unless Ah Neh Land is completely finished off alike Saddam's Regime. All the Chinese really need to do is to give a KO punch on Ah Neh Land, making it's military forces roti prata alike Saddam's Republican Guards, immediately all their old cousins from East West North South, including Maoist forces of Nepal will begin to exploit their best chance to cannibalize Ah Neh inside out. Genocide can automatically take place without any way to prevent. Internally, all the Ah Neh of different Turban Colors will also raise arms against one another. Sikh Militant for their Golden Temple Bloody Raid feud etc, all will begin automatically, can not dream to prevent.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,417
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    do u honestly want millions of Neh refugees flooding into ur countries?

    China dont understand the most powerful weapon of all of Indialand is the exportation of their "talents",the tongue of a shitskin is long and forked indeed and can charm the pussies of any chink female,thats how those freak of nature sonsabitches vivians are born.

    i hope for China's sake they increase the amount of humanitarian aid of thosai and chappati to India in order to relieve famine and poverty crisis and stem the tide of black Mumbai from invading and desecrating our sacred grounds.
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 17-07-2017 at 05:16 PM.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,599
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by PRC_ft View Post
    Remember the very Original India which Mahatma Gandhi began with from independence fight against British included Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kashmir & Ceylon (Sri Lanka). And these are today mostly blood feud enemies of Ah Neh Land. Their fights can never be over, unless Ah Neh Land is completely finished off alike Saddam's Regime. All the Chinese really need to do is to give a KO punch on Ah Neh Land, making it's military forces roti prata alike Saddam's Republican Guards, immediately all their old cousins from East West North South, including Maoist forces of Nepal will begin to exploit their best chance to cannibalize Ah Neh inside out. Genocide can automatically take place without any way to prevent. Internally, all the Ah Neh of different Turban Colors will also raise arms against one another. Sikh Militant for their Golden Temple Bloody Raid feud etc, all will begin automatically, can not dream to prevent.
    If this really happens it's like a dream come true like you won't believe it.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    30,599
    My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 13

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    do u honestly want millions of Neh refugees flooding into ur countries?

    China dont understand the most powerful weapon of all of Indialand is the exportation of their "talents",the tongue of a shitskin is long and forked indeed and can charm the pussies of any chink female,thats how those freak of nature sonsabitches vivians are born.

    i hope for China's sake they increase the amount of humanitarian aid of thosai and chappati to India in order to relieve famine and poverty crisis and stem the tide of black Mumbai from invading and desecrating our sacred grounds.


    Fuck you Chinese dog. You need to make Chinese females more racially aware and they won't succumb but with a cuck like you no wonder they rather go with shit skins

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,417
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Fuck you Chinese dog. You need to make Chinese females more racially aware and they won't succumb but with a cuck like you no wonder they rather go with shit skins
    It can't be helped,even some chink men are born with pussies with oversensitive secretive glands,they are easily convinced and charmed that these snakes make good leaders and CEOs and bankers.but a smart chink capitalist businessman knows the true value of these snakes.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    88
    My Reputation Points: 890 / Power: 9

    Default Re: China should completely destroy India & similarly USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    If this really happens it's like a dream come true like you won't believe it.
    Similarly it is the same way in the USA, since days of Lincoln & Washington, they had annihilated tens of millions of Native Indians, tribes by tribes, and state by states, the cowboys shot, the cavalry genocides, their American presidents skin Indians and used their skins to make winter boots. For few hundred years, they went to Africa and captured Niggers like animals to torture and enslave them, and sold and auctioned them like animals, KKK genocide Niggers and burnt them alive. They cheated Chinese laborers to build American Railways worked in gold mine, never paid the promised gold. For hundreds of years they conducted atrocities and bullies on all sorts of people and countries, then welcomed these people to be US citizens living there. Their nukes in Japan, their Vietnam Wars, their Korean wars, their Desert Storms and Desert Shit, Latin American wars Sandinista etc etc. These people all living in the USA, remembering their blood feuds.

    What will happen when Russia & China give a global significant attack to knock out US capabilities to project any forces outside their homeland?

    Massive shit will just hit the ceiling fan non-stop! The scope will be way way beyond any imaginations.


    Countries with Most Firearms
    Country Estimated # Civilian- Owned Firearms Estimated # Firearms Per 100 People
    1. U.S.A. 270 million 89
    2. India 46 million 4
    3. China 40 million 3
    4. Germany 25 million 30


    270 million guns in USA out fo 311 million population level, or 89 guns per 100 people. What will they use their guns for when pressures mounted very high in USA and no more ways to project any forces outside?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ugly sister China says Taiwan should not be invited to USA presidential inauguration
    By bic_cherry in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-01-2017, 08:01 AM
  2. China should beware of short-term monetary fixes
    By AntiPAPunk in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-09-2012, 04:42 PM
  3. Finally China took out the Chainsaw Against USA on Human Rights
    By think_lees in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 07:10 PM
  4. QE2 - Inflation and how China vs Brazil vs India deals with it
    By longbow in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:41 PM
  5. Sinkaporeans should taste Lion Meat Burger @ USA
    By lionsoup in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-06-2010, 01:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •