• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Princess Lee does the cat walk in Philippines

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pinoyland has got some stiff competition for PM Lee

[video=youtube;DS4d02WbUb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4d02WbUb8[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only Effeminacy pm in the world.

Father not around to scold him to walk properly.

Or father not around he can show his true self.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
im pretty sure when arse loong was young he dreamt of being something other than prime minister,though i cant put my finger on what a air stewardess maybe?or cheerleader?or ballet dancer.or wearing his mother's highheels and skirt and panties while pretending to be the cover model on the elle magazine.i mean look at that walk ffs.

there is no way any man in the world would walk like that,sit like him and hold hands like that,no matter how beta that guy is.i mean have u heard of a guy slapping another guy?when a guy gets angry is he likely to slap the offender or throw a punch?

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes he should go to a private island somewhere out of the prying eyes of the public and be a ballerina in a pink tutu swinging on a swing.

happiness is being who u are not spending ur life pretending to be an adult and trying to be who u are not.

i hope somebody help him realise that soon.happiness is more than just a gdp and a number and a salary.dont be one of the miserable souls that die in their miserable pigeonhole on this miserable island shithole.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky no war in Singapore cant imagine CO is a effeminate type to lead the army of alfa males.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
See his fingers squeezed tightly show he is nerves uncomfortable with alfa males.

And only use one hand to shake hands the other hand still squeezed tightly.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Graduate married graduate produces what?

Effeminate males?

This video isxwirth keeping GE coming. Vote the ag quah again huat ahh..

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
pinoyland has got some stiff competition for PM Lee

[video=youtube;DS4d02WbUb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS4d02WbUb8[/video]

I wonder if they met up and exchange pointers.
Princess Lee would need this Pinay's guidance to ascend as Queen.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone call Pinky to come back to his dog cage and don't go outside to disgrace himself and the country.
Enough disgrace has already been inflicted by Pinky.
If he is a CAQ,he is a CAQ,don't yaya papaya pretend to be tough guy.