• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Baupok Man Who Looks m&d But Ain't m&d Harasses Chink MILF Cashier!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely you not going to accept when someone takes your hotdog that you intend to eat and throw it down. How would you handle the cashier? Maybe bring it to parliament for a full airing.

UPDATE:

Now, Ashraf Wong has hide his videos private, running away like a scared dog :rolleyes:

I knew it right from start he is the real trouble maker, not the giant cashier.

Two videos re-uploaded for future readers below, watch how this gayboy Ashraf Wong tried to break peoples' rice bowl:

1st Video:
https://mega.nz/#!pypHlLxb!qeVeDzFCevppKNNKTWCb5b1dEOCXB4bmZxKyif5rpNE

2nd Video:
https://mega.nz/#!ojZXwJgD!oc_Hx7ArL2eZxIuVoV1XrUk_7QtNMV-it4_LPGEkt90

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Imagine if conversational Malay was thought in school for all how well we would have come together as society.

Remember when the mastery of Bahasa Melayu was required of Civil Servants in the past? When was it dropped?

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely you not going to accept when someone takes your hotdog that you intend to eat and throw it down. How would you handle the cashier? Maybe bring it to parliament for a full airing.

U obviously don't shop at Giant. The rolls of plastic bags are hanging in the air, sitting right below the scanner. After scanning, the hotdog is obviously going to be thrown, dumped, dropped into the hanging plastic bag no matter how u look at it.

Watch the videos. Whats important is not what video captured but what really happened before. The customer is obviously trying to video capture the cashier anger while acting an angel and wants the world to side with him. The anger is not the cause but the effect. The cashier is angry at this butt hurt sensitive customer who repeatedly went to complain to the team leader over nothing.

Ashraf Wong asked everyone to viral spread the videos. His initial objective is to shame the cashier who he perceived to have "hurt" his hotdog (read:gay). Now that the incident has blown up, reported in channel8news, commenters starting to call his bluff, he hided his videos and changed his facebook profile name:rolleyes: If this is not guilty conscious tell me what it is.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U obviously don't shop at Giant. The rolls of plastic bags are hanging in the air, sitting right below the scanner. After scanning, the hotdog is obviously going to be thrown, dumped, dropped into the hanging plastic bag no matter how u look at it.

"best practice" is the same at ntuc, shengshiong, cold storage, etc. in fact, before u.s. supermarts do away with plastic bags, it's the same best practice. unless someone has never done grocery shopping entire life, expect wrapped stuff to get tossed in bag, cart, basket.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St

One thing I did note about Muslim converts is that it is not confined to the religion but taking on the culture of the Malays. The dressing, mannerism, conduct, language etc would overnight turn to be a Malay. It not confined to just Malay but to that of the predominant Muslim ethnic group in a country.

This I find sad as they seem to have wiped out their ethnicity in a single swipe. The biggest impact is on the biological mum and dad especially the mum. Its seems like the cutting of the psychological umblical cord.

Maybe during d early years 50s - 80s cos tat time for a chinese to learn Islam is not easy like nowadays. Those times very few Malay ustazs able to speak proper English. So d converts no choice but learn Islam thru malay language. Thus they able to blend with d malays..speak malay. Not tat they abandon their own chinese culture or habits. Another i heard fm chinese convert is tat they r being sideline or "boycott" by their chinese frds. Sad case. Cos to d chinese community chinese converts r like masuk Melayu n Chinese consider converts as traitors. Very stereotype n very sad. I personally have relatives whose son in law were Chinese converts. So i know their predicament. But nowadays chinese converts still maintain their surname...learn islam fm qualified english speaking ustaz...n still speak fluent mandarin. But they still consider a black sheep among chinese community. Pussie Jah jamban can attest to tat.:rolleyes:

Oh ya. Tere r cases i heard chinese converts being chase out fm their homes too cos of parent rejection. So if we Malays dont help converts who else can they turn to? Esp woman converts.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St

Bro,

Maafkan saya, my cousin married a Muslim, she's still a part of our extended family. Her family dines with her parents on a weekly basis, her kids fluent in Bahasa, English, Mandarin and dialects... Huat during CNY, Raya during Eid... We also Raya at her place, if you'd ask me, it's best of both worlds.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro,

Maafkan saya, my cousin married a Muslim, she's still a part of our extended family. Her family dines with her parents on a weekly basis, her kids fluent in Bahasa, English, Mandarin and dialects... Huat during CNY, Raya during Eid... We also Raya at her place, if you'd ask me, it's best of both worlds.

Yes. I have chinese converts who after having first child was finally accepted by his parents. Proud gd mum n dad. Whenever on hari raya tere will be sm writeup on converts in d BH papers. News on hw d converts celebrate their festive holidays. So yes..those r d lucky ones acccepted by their parents/siblings. But they still face stereotype frds in d chinese community. Prospect or career wise tat is a challenge for them. I always advise those converts to strike it on their own. Be self employed. I am a volunteer with Darul Arqam. So i do mingle around with converts fm all walks of life n of vast nationalities.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there was british common wealth distributed to Chinese many Chinese will speakth like angmohs.

But that didnt happen. Instead angmoh continued to be drug trafficker in Singapore Labuan and straits settlement from 1900s to 1965.

The 300,000 Chinese communities in Singapore was made opium addicts and poor race people.

Fuck the bastard angmoh destroyed 5 generations of overseas Chinese in Singapore.