Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Baupok Man Who Looks Mud But Ain't Mud Harasses Chink MILF Cashier!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Baupok Man Who Looks Mud But Ain't Mud Harasses Chink MILF Cashier!

https://www.facebook.com/sgcmi/videos/1501119703264720/

Giant cashier shouting like siaolang. Who is at fault?
    By Ashraf
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Default Re: Baupok Man Who Looks Mud But Ain't Mud Harasses Chink MILF Cashier!

raiders will say bonkable. can eat don't waste.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 11

must be a malay who can't speak malay

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Default Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St 81

According to his youtube description, Ashraf Wong is very angry at the giant cashier, whom after scanning the hotdog, threw it into giant plastic bag. He is complaining to the giant management and wants to sue the cashier

My Reputation Points: 4273 / Power: 10

Default Re: Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St

So what's the outcome ?
    Why does a Mat denied that he's a Malay ?

spotter๕๔๒

Karma is a bitch

One day your life will flash before your eyes , make sure it's worth watching

My Reputation Points: 177 / Power: 0

Default Re: Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St

huh like that also want to sue......really crazy.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

What's the problem?? She threw his hotdog?

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Hotdog= american= drug trafficker.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post
    What's the problem?? She threw his hotdog?
    Cashiers are usually careful with fragile items like glass or eggs, they have to pay if broken. But for other items, they usually just drop straight inside plastic bag after scanning, especially when its just one item where there is nothing to arrange. Hotdog is a frozen package item, no? While we often do meet unenthusiastic cashiers, i believe for this case the problem is with this guy. Since he posted the video himself and asked to make it viral on his video title, i will help him.

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Hp is a menace. So is social media!
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Interstellar View Post
    Cashiers are usually careful with fragile items like glass or eggs, they have to pay if broken. But for other items, they usually just drop straight inside plastic bag after scanning, especially when its just one item where there is nothing to arrange. Hotdog is a frozen package item, no? While we often do meet unenthusiastic cashiers, i believe for this case the problem is with this guy. Since he posted the video himself and asked to make it viral on his video title, i will help him.
    Perhaps his hotdog was bruised after that throwing.

Quote Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
    So what's the outcome ?

When the cashier spoke chinese to another staff, he dictated that the cashier can only speak english. Apparently he can't understand chinese even though his surname is Wong.

When the cashier spoke malay, he dictated that the cashier cannot speak malay even though malay is one of the official languages. He can't understand malay too.

His youtube description is also written in some half bucket broken english. So who exactly is he? Probably a foreigner who adopt a chinese surname just to trick ICA into giving him a PR and citizenship.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Interstellar View Post
    His youtube description is also written in some half bucket broken english. So who exactly is he? Probably a foreigner who adopt a chinese surname just to trick ICA into giving him a PR and citizenship.
    Pinoy gayboy

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by spotter542 View Post
    So what's the outcome ?

Because he probably a chinese muslim convert. You must speak to him in arabic.

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

One thing I did note about Muslim converts is that it is not confined to the religion but taking on the culture of the Malays. The dressing, mannerism, conduct, language etc would overnight turn to be a Malay. It not confined to just Malay but to that of the predominant Muslim ethnic group in a country.

This I find sad as they seem to have wiped out their ethnicity in a single swipe. The biggest impact is on the biological mum and dad especially the mum. Its seems like the cutting of the psychological umblical cord.

Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    Because he probably a chinese muslim convert. You must speak to him in arabic.

My Reputation Points: 179 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    One thing I did note about Muslim converts is that it is not confined to the religion but taking on the culture of the Malays. The dressing, mannerism, conduct, language etc would overnight turn to be a Malay. It not confined to just Malay but to that of the predominant Muslim ethnic group in a country.

This I find sad as they seem to have wiped out their ethnicity in a single swipe. The biggest impact is on the biological mum and dad especially the mum. Its seems like the cutting of the psychological umblical cord.

Yes for some who mistakenly equate Islam with ethnicity, in this part of the world , Malay.

So, it becomes 'masuk Melayu'.

I guess this guy is a mixed race, father chinese , mother Muslim of whatever race, probably malay.

So he was brought by through culturally Malay and this can be seen by his accent.

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

he should insisted she put the hotdog in the cheebye first before placing in the plastic.

how disappointing

My Reputation Points: 332 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    must be a malay who can't speak malay

....must be a FT becoz he do not understand malay or mandarin..maybe burma..but what happened before the video we don't know..

My Reputation Points: 271 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by kezgtree View Post
    ....must be a FT becoz he do not understand malay or mandarin..maybe burma..but what happened before the video we don't know..

Moral of The Story - for some strange reasons Cashier dont like to hold and touch Hotdog...

Whereas the customer like...

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shiokalingam View Post
    Moral of The Story - for some strange reasons Cashier dont like to hold and touch Hotdog...

Whereas the customer like...
    for sure for cashier auntie as she's terrified every night by hubby's limpy and cold dog. frozen dog lagi worse.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Thread Information