• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Baupok Man Who Looks m&d But Ain't m&d Harasses Chink MILF Cashier!

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St 81

According to his youtube description, Ashraf Wong is very angry at the giant cashier, whom after scanning the hotdog, threw it into giant plastic bag. He is complaining to the giant management and wants to sue the cashier :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;OIm2ShtiT2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIm2ShtiT2M[/video]

[video=youtube;ybC1K1yKeDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybC1K1yKeDM[/video]

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St

So what's the outcome ?
Why does a Mat denied that he's a Malay ?

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sensitive Bastard Ashraf Wong Vs Cashier @ Giant Supermarket Blk 829 Tampines St

huh like that also want to sue......really crazy.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the problem?? She threw his hotdog?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hotdog= american= drug trafficker.

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the problem?? She threw his hotdog?

Cashiers are usually careful with fragile items like glass or eggs, they have to pay if broken. But for other items, they usually just drop straight inside plastic bag after scanning, especially when its just one item where there is nothing to arrange. Hotdog is a frozen package item, no? While we often do meet unenthusiastic cashiers, i believe for this case the problem is with this guy. Since he posted the video himself and asked to make it viral on his video title, i will help him.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hp is a menace. So is social media!

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cashiers are usually careful with fragile items like glass or eggs, they have to pay if broken. But for other items, they usually just drop straight inside plastic bag after scanning, especially when its just one item where there is nothing to arrange. Hotdog is a frozen package item, no? While we often do meet unenthusiastic cashiers, i believe for this case the problem is with this guy. Since he posted the video himself and asked to make it viral on his video title, i will help him.

Perhaps his hotdog was bruised after that throwing.

Interstellar

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what's the outcome ?
Why does a Mat denied that he's a Malay ?

When the cashier spoke chinese to another staff, he dictated that the cashier can only speak english. Apparently he can't understand chinese even though his surname is Wong.

When the cashier spoke malay, he dictated that the cashier cannot speak malay even though malay is one of the official languages. He can't understand malay too.

His youtube description is also written in some half bucket broken english. So who exactly is he? Probably a foreigner who adopt a chinese surname just to trick ICA into giving him a PR and citizenship.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

His youtube description is also written in some half bucket broken english. So who exactly is he? Probably a foreigner who adopt a chinese surname just to trick ICA into giving him a PR and citizenship.

Pinoy gayboy

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

One thing I did note about Muslim converts is that it is not confined to the religion but taking on the culture of the Malays. The dressing, mannerism, conduct, language etc would overnight turn to be a Malay. It not confined to just Malay but to that of the predominant Muslim ethnic group in a country.

This I find sad as they seem to have wiped out their ethnicity in a single swipe. The biggest impact is on the biological mum and dad especially the mum. Its seems like the cutting of the psychological umblical cord.

Because he probably a chinese muslim convert. You must speak to him in arabic.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal

One thing I did note about Muslim converts is that it is not confined to the religion but taking on the culture of the Malays. The dressing, mannerism, conduct, language etc would overnight turn to be a Malay. It not confined to just Malay but to that of the predominant Muslim ethnic group in a country.

This I find sad as they seem to have wiped out their ethnicity in a single swipe. The biggest impact is on the biological mum and dad especially the mum. Its seems like the cutting of the psychological umblical cord.

Yes for some who mistakenly equate Islam with ethnicity, in this part of the world , Malay.

So, it becomes 'masuk Melayu'.

I guess this guy is a mixed race, father chinese , mother Muslim of whatever race, probably malay.

So he was brought by through culturally Malay and this can be seen by his accent.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

he should insisted she put the hotdog in the cheebye first before placing in the plastic.

how disappointing

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
....must be a FT becoz he do not understand malay or mandarin..maybe burma..but what happened before the video we don't know..

Moral of The Story - for some strange reasons Cashier dont like to hold and touch Hotdog...:(

Whereas the customer like...:biggrin: