• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat MP Town Council Cleaner 'Ownself Check Ownself'!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
marine-parade-town-council-cleaner-supervisor.jpg

SINGAPORE: Marine Parade Town Council on Tuesday (Jul 11) clarified the role of one of its cleaners, after photos circulating online showed him listed as both the cleaner and the cleaning supervisor on a notice in one of the constituency's blocks.

The notice prompted jokes that the cleaner Moktar "ownself check ownself".

In a Facebook post, the town council said that Moktar had been working with it for the past five years and held both roles for Blocks 120 to 134 Geylang East Central/Avenue 1.
"He reports to his site manager, who oversees the progress of his work, on a daily basis," the town council said.

It added that Moktar was aware of his online fame.

"When asked about how he feels working in the estate, he said that he is pleased to serve our residents and will continue doing his best to upkeep our estate," the town council said. "Truly our unsung hero."

It quoted one resident Veronica Wong as saying that Moktar was a "polite and hardworking man".

"Together with his team, he always ensures that the estate is kept clean."

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...uncil-clarifies-role-of-ownself-check-9025482

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabei la.
Follow pap pattern one minister many portfolios mah.....cannot meh? Take double salary. Foreign talent indeed.

Babamuda

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE: Marine Parade Town Council on Tuesday (Jul 11) clarified the role of one of its cleaners, after photos circulating online showed him listed as both the cleaner and the cleaning supervisor on a notice in one of the constituency's blocks.

The notice prompted jokes that the cleaner Moktar "ownself check ownself".

In a Facebook post, the town council said that Moktar had been working with it for the past five years and held both roles for Blocks 120 to 134 Geylang East Central/Avenue 1.
"He reports to his site manager, who oversees the progress of his work, on a daily basis," the town council said.

It added that Moktar was aware of his online fame.

"When asked about how he feels working in the estate, he said that he is pleased to serve our residents and will continue doing his best to upkeep our estate," the town council said. "Truly our unsung hero."

It quoted one resident Veronica Wong as saying that Moktar was a "polite and hardworking man".

"Together with his team, he always ensures that the estate is kept clean."

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...uncil-clarifies-role-of-ownself-check-9025482

If Moktar is so good, the town council should make him site manager as well.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even a simple world acknowledged and established core control and governance principle cannot grasp. And the PM suggested conflict of interest over LSF and the 7th will.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Double hatting is the norm in zikapore. Our PM, ministers and MPs hold various portfolios and chairmanships. Even I do that, being a towkay and leading grassroots and CCC.

So why can't Moktar double hat too? Only oppies cannot, because we know they are unreliable and cannot understand basic accounting.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If at least 10% of this forum members don't get what you are doing from day 1 from the post below, I give up.

Double hatting is the norm in zikapore. Our PM, ministers and MPs hold various portfolios and chairmanships. Even I do that, being a towkay and leading grassroots and CCC.

So why can't Moktar double hat too? Only oppies cannot, because we know they are unreliable and cannot understand basic accounting.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do we need a checker if one is responsible and accountable to his own work?

Do your job with pride and serve well. You don't need another one to check on you as if you can't do your work properly.

So yes, own self check own self but the. residents are your judge.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

residents shuld ask : clown council got pay him 2 salaries or not ?

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
priest dun make fun of Mocktar

he is a good man and he follows what our PM did

own self check own self

wrong meh

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Simi clear the air? Shit times should just report MPTC confirmed that Moktar ownself supervise ownself!

Don't be casuistic about it.

So rubbish. If i have a cleaner who comes to my house once a week to clean. And then she tells me later my supervisor who covers my estate will come and do an inspection. And she turns up at the door and tells me she is the supervisor for my estate but happens to also clean my house. You don't find fishy meh?

WTF is site manager? What does this site manager do? Shake leg lah. Sinkieland going down the drain.

Actually I dunno which came first chicken or egg?

Many would argue PAP do this ownself check ownself rubbish then businesses follow or is it the other way around where business do all this then they vote PAP cos they also do the same and let the businesses do the same? You scratch my back I scratch your back?

Ownself scratch ownself?

Must be LKY one day for inspiration when he ownself masturbate ownself?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
priest dun make fun of Mocktar

he is a good man and he follows what our PM did

own self check own self

wrong meh
ownself check ownself is sole proprietary ownership of ownself gif ownself million $ salary workers ...

if u r not in a position dat can ownself gif ownself million $ salary, u r not entitled 2 ownself check ownself ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone commented on social media - why is it so hard to say sorry and fix it.

Simi clear the air? Shit times should just report MPTC confirmed that Moktar ownself supervise ownself!

Don't be casuistic about it.

So rubbish. If i have a cleaner who comes to my house once a week to clean. And then she tells me later my supervisor who covers my estate will come and do an inspection. And she turns up at the door and tells me she is the supervisor for my estate but happens to also clean my house. You don't find fishy meh?

WTF is site manager? What does this site manager do? Shake leg lah. Sinkieland going down the drain.

Actually I dunno which came first chicken or egg?

Many would argue PAP do this ownself check ownself rubbish then businesses follow or is it the other way around where business do all this then they vote PAP cos they also do the same and let the businesses do the same? You scratch my back I scratch your back?

Ownself scratch ownself?

Must be LKY one day for inspiration when he ownself masturbate ownself?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
As someone commented on social media - why is it so hard to say sorry and fix it.

MPTC follows PAP's arrogance. To these people, saying "sorry" is a sign of weakness and admission of failure.

But Singaporeans already know pap is weak and has failed big time

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
MPTC follows PAP's arrogance. To these people, saying "sorry" is a sign of weakness and admission of failure.

But Singaporeans already know pap is weak and has failed big time

Saying sorry is admission of liability and could open doors to lawsuit.

I also never say sorry. At most, I would just say 'let's move on'.