• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Miss Sinkapore Beauty Pageant 2017 Finalists

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the female insurance agents that irritate me when I go for lunch break are far prettier than these local hopefuls.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What does the Miss Singapore Universe get for winning? Probably shit.

You pay shit you get shit. Ownself challenge ownself.

Sophistry. Casuistic.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
what-1024x683.jpg

Please tell me this is a joke.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extreme top left looks like she has anorexia
Extreme top right looks rather geeky with those specs.

Generally, a real mixed bunch here.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
No problem. We Singaporean men have unique tastes in women others can't appreciate. Just ask your Prime Minister.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What does the Miss Singapore Universe get for winning? Probably shit.

You pay shit you get shit. Ownself challenge ownself.

Sophistry. Casuistic.

A lot of rich man's sons like to date these sort of beauty pageant contestants, models, flight attendants, etc. Its a prestige for them to say my girlfriend or wife was a former beauty contestant or better still winner. U should try that sometime, and stop dating the ugly fat bangla boyfriends of yours.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
A lot of rich man's sons like to date these sort of beauty pageant contestants, models, flight attendants, etc. Its a prestige for them to say my girlfriend or wife was a former beauty contestant or better still winner. U should try that sometime, and stop dating the ugly fat bangla boyfriends of yours.

Wah lau papsmearer! You damn well connected! How did you know I got ugly fat Bangla boyfriends? Spot on man!

You got try bangla boyfriend before or not? You should know damn shiok! If you never try before then don't anyhow advise people lah. No balls to try!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
These girls must take full responsibility for allowing their vanities and inflated egos to overwhelm the painful reality that they have not been blessed with genes that would allow them to be seen or classified as "beauties".

But just like drug offences, we do not just punish the addicts but go for their suppliers. In this case, the "supplier" is ERM Singapore Marketing Pte Ltd, a company that organises beauty pageants such as this from its office in an industrial park in Ang Mo Kio. The unethical bitch who heads this company is Angela Tay, supported by the faggot Alex Liu with the fanciful title of President & International Events Director.

AT1.JPG AL1.JPG

These two cunts are aided by a few others who can be found here.

ERM.JPG

These are the "suppliers", the cunts who should be taken to task and to be held equally responsible as the girls are, for this farce. These cunts have neither morals nor ethics.

It had to be obvious that when these girls signed up through the company's half-fucked online entry form, they would be ridiculed and mocked for their appearance. Nevertheless, these immoral and unethical bastards, especially the two above, took on these bunch of young, naive and impressionable girls just for the sake of making some money. These cunts are no different from the Chinese mainlanders who are regularly condemned for doing anything and everything, to the exclusion of morality and ethics, just to make money.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better change the name to Kampong Beauty Finalists!!

all the contestants their look can't make it!! Not even preliminary round they will be knock out!! Very sad what happened to Stinkapoor?? Where have all the beauties gone to ?? Now we have so much Trash in the Kampony Ugly Pageant!! OMG!! please help!!