• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat you dare or not? Eat leftovers like this AMDL for 8 months and save more than £23K

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
YKDXnUQ.png

Known by her former coworkers as the Dumpster Dog, Amanda now blogs about her finances on Dumpster Dog Blog.

‘I worked at an office with lots of dudes so there was always extra food – I ate their leftovers,’ says Amanda.

More at https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...bu-eats-leftovers-for-8-months-saves-ps23-000

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: you dare or not? Eat leftovers like this AMDL for 8 months and save more than £23

good idea,where to dumpster dive,eat for free in singapore?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: you dare or not? Eat leftovers like this AMDL for 8 months and save more than £23

If you sinkies join our grassroots, you would have better food at our void deck buffets.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal

good idea,where to dumpster dive,eat for free in singapore?

Any hawker centre would be good. I have seen 1 uncle go around hawker centres eating the leftover food and drinks. Machiam like buffet :wink:

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you sinkies join our grassroots, you would have better food at our void deck buffets.

I rather be a scavenger than to loot the PA treasury.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are lots of stories where such claims are made. If she said that she ate normally, the story would not carry. Take these stories with a pinch of salt.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pay by Tax payer so you are the Gian Png Grass Looters!

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Savings from eating leftovers - 23K. Potential medical expenses from eating leftovers - 230K.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any hawker centre would be good. I have seen 1 uncle go around hawker centres eating the leftover food and drinks. Machiam like buffet :wink:

Poor uncle must be a Sinkie.

As part of my job I used to attend seminars/talks/presentations on IT products that were held in the local hotels. At these talks I would often see this angmo guy & it soon became obvious to me that he was just there for the free food:biggrin:

Makes one wonder if there are other moochers out there:wink: