• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Couple seeks divorce after husband refuses to follow Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
AGRA: An interesting case has come up in district family court of Agra, where a couple has filed a divorce petition, as the husband refused to follow Islam and did not like his unborn child practicing it either.
Hailing from a very influential family in Agra, the man, a Hindu, is a dealer in luxury vehicles. The woman, who is from Kashmir, is a doctor. They got married in 2012 under section 13 of the Special Marriage Act, conducted by the additional district marriage (finance) of Agra. The marriage was also solemnised as per Islamic civil law and a proper nikahnama was issued by a qazi in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
According to the petition filed by the couple, the woman allegedly did not allow her husband to follow Hindu customs and religion, creating a rift between her mother-in-law and herself. This in turn caused “mental trauma” for the husband as he was unable to handle the situation.
Further, the man informed the court of the additional district judge, his wife allegedly coerced him to let their unborn child follow Islam and insisted that he or she should also have a Muslim name, to which the man did not agree.
It is interesting to note that, during the marriage, the husband had changed his religion and name for the nikahnama, but later retained his original identity during marriage registration under Special Marriage Act.
The two petitioners claimed to the court that both of them made all possible efforts to keep their relationship healthy but they failed, after which the woman left her husband and moved to Hanover, Germany for higher studies. They are now separated. The case was presented on Friday in district family court and the next date of hearing is in January 2018.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
after which the woman left her husband and moved to Hanover said:
she is enjoying life banging n humping all sorts of mooselim refugees....... most of them hv hungered for mooselim pussy for years - imagine the forces unleased in the black hole of calcutta!!!!!!!!!!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't retarded Islamic terrorist whoami said that there is no compulsion to force you to convert to Islam if you marry a Muslim? Looks like he is lying as usual.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hindu bugger will b raped by cows as punishment for his sins, repent now n he eill b rewarded with 3 more wives for life n 99 extra old virgins when he conked off

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't retarded Islamic terrorist whoami said that there is no compulsion to force you to convert to Islam if you marry a Muslim? Looks like he is lying as usual.

Hey retard devil. I said its stated in d Quran teres no compulsion in religion. As usual retard like u will blame God. Coming fm d retard devil...hmmm..

In d 1st place they shldnt be married if d guy find it "stressful". If he tink d gal forcing him to convert then he shld just leave her. Chey...so many hindu girls mah.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey retard devil. I said its stated in d Quran teres no compulsion in religion. As usual retard like u will blame God. Coming fm d retard devil...hmmm..

In d 1st place they shldnt be married if d guy find it "stressful". If he tink d gal forcing him to convert then he shld just leave her. Chey...so many hindu girls mah.

Retarded Islamic terrorist whoami lying again. Islam is terrorist cult forcing everyone to obey it's retarded belief. That is why the guy find it stressful.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

We already established that vast majority of islamic scholars openly disagree with your nonsensical views.

The only time when islam doesn't compel you to stay or join is when muslims are a small minority. Otherwise, get ready to see the belligerent side of islam.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retarded Islamic terrorist whoami lying again. Islam is terrorist cult forcing everyone to obey it's retarded belief. That is why the guy find it stressful.

If wat u said is true then y shld he convert in d 1st place? Now he claimed its stressful? Blame himself. No one force him under a knife to embrace Islam. Only retard Devilwithin great liar

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We already established that vast majority of islamic scholars openly disagree with your nonsensical views.

The only time when islam doesn't compel you to stay or join is when muslims are a small minority. Otherwise, get ready to see the belligerent side of islam.

If tats d case then non muslims shldnt marry Muslims lah, bodoh. So simple also must teach u meh. Sighh..tats y u dont see Muslims distributing fliers or knockg ppls door to spread their faith.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cry baby nigger whoami getting whacked left right centre. :biggrin:

Nope. I am still here. Where got whack. Still alive n kicking.

Btw hw cm u claimed u 100% cina but ur cina family female members doesnt open their legs? Can tell us ur father mother wat race? Bwahahahah....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If wat u said is true then y shld he convert in d 1st place? Now he claimed its stressful? Blame himself. No one force him under a knife to embrace Islam. Only retard Devilwithin great liar

Retarded Islamic terrorist whoami lying again. He was under stress because he was forced by his wife and her family to convert even though he don't want to. That is why the divorce. If he was not forced into Islam, there shouldn't be a problem. Islamic terrorist like you always lied about your cult religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retarded Islamic terrorist whoami lying again. He was under stress because he was forced by his wife and her family to convert even though he don't want to. That is why the divorce. If he was not forced into Islam, there shouldn't be a problem. Islamic terrorist like you always lied about your cult religion.

Only retard ignorant devil like u will believe he was "force" to convert. U mean to tell me during their courtship d guy not aware tat to have a blissful marriage both must share same faith? If hes not ready then dont marry lah. After married then felt stressful. Stupid excuse. Only retard like devilwithin believe his story.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only retard ignorant devil like u will believe he was "force" to convert. U mean to tell me during their courtship d guy not aware tat to have a blissful marriage both must share same faith? If hes not ready then dont marry lah. After married then felt stressful. Stupid excuse. Only retard like devilwithin believe his story.

See how retarded Islamic terrorist whoami is? Why must he be converted to terrorist cult religion? Why not the other way round? Why don't she become Hindu or become free thinker or just let him be what he want? Another proof that Islam forces you to convert if you want to marry a Muslim. Only retarded Islamic terrorist whoami still lying about it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how retarded Islamic terrorist whoami is? Why must he be converted to terrorist cult religion? Why not the other way round? Why don't she become Hindu or become free thinker or just let him be what he want? Another proof that Islam forces you to convert if you want to marry a Muslim. Only retarded Islamic terrorist whoami still lying about it.

Very simply. We love our religion. We pray 5 x a day. We fast. We donate ev fridays n yearly too. So y shld i leave my religion? Tats y Islam dont encourage one to convert due to marriage. Only retard ignorant fool devilwithin pretend not to ustand

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very simply. We love our religion. We pray 5 x a day. We fast. We donate ev fridays n yearly too. So y shld i leave my religion? Tats y Islam dont encourage one to convert due to marriage. Only retard ignorant fool devilwithin pretend not to ustand

That is why you are a retarded Islamic terrorist and your religion is a cult. Still want to lie about your murderous cult religion.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r the Devil. Ur religion is a cult. Wat a retarded cult believer u are.

See how retarded you are? No wonder you believe every shit written in that fairy tale book. You can't even differentiate what is fantasy and what is real. Yes, I am the devil and I fucked your mother and she gave birth to you. Now you are the devil's son and you an call me father. LOL!....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See how retarded you are? No wonder you believe every shit written in that fairy tale book. You can't even differentiate what is fantasy and what is real. Yes, I am the devil and I fucked your mother and she gave birth to you. Now you are the devil's son and you an call me father. LOL!....

Haha...Fucktard Retarded Devilwithin lost his arguement and now bring in his mother. Nope, I wont Fuck ur mum. U can go fuck urself! LOL!

Any way like i always said. U may have ur last word. Useless discussing with a fucktard retarded loser devil!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha...Fucktard Retarded Devilwithin lost his arguement and now bring in his mother. Nope, I wont Fuck ur mum. U can go fuck urself! LOL!

Any way like i always said. U may have ur last word. Useless discussing with a fucktard retarded loser devil!

Argue what? To debate, you need logic, but retarded Islamic terrorist whoami who believe in fairy tales, what to argue? You even believe in Devil just because of my nick! LOL!!!!

Since you believe everything written, just like your cult religious scriptures, so you believe I am your father! LOL!..... Of coures you can't fuck my mother, because she is your grandmother lah! LOL!....

With fucking retard like you who got no reasoning and logic ability, no need to argue lah, just tell you I am your father and I fuck your mother can liao. LOL!...