• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Couple seeks divorce after husband refuses to follow Islam

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Islam.
Most of the problems around the world today root cause is Islam. In fact fuck all religions.
John Lennon was right....imagine no religion then the world would be a peaceful place

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very simply. We love our religion. We pray 5 x a day. We fast. We donate ev fridays n yearly too. So y shld i leave my religion? Tats y Islam dont encourage one to convert due to marriage. Only retard ignorant fool devilwithin pretend not to ustand

My muslim serfs do not pray five times a day. They need to work. I only give them a bit of time off to do their mosque crap on friday afternoons. But I can assure you that my muslim serfs don't pray five times a day, at least not during office hours.

You should leave your religion because your religion reduces your personal credibility, greatly increases the odds of you and your offspring being losers and joining terrorist groups just like the people in the photo below.

2016_12_02_16987_1480637866._large.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My muslim serfs do not pray five times a day. They need to work. I only give them a bit of time off to do their mosque crap on friday afternoons. But I can assure you that my muslim serfs don't pray five times a day, at least not during office hours.

You should leave your religion because your religion reduces your personal credibility, greatly increases the odds of you and your offspring being losers and joining terrorist groups just like the people in the photo below.

No worry. Though we r told to pray 5x a day we only do it at our home. In office i only pray during my lunch time cos ppl tongue very poisonous one if we pray office hrs. Friday prayer i also dont demand. If can make it i go during lunch time too.

My religion reduces my personal credibility? U insultg ur PAP Malay muslims n MPs ya.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No worry. Though we r told to pray 5x a day we only do it at our home. In office i only pray during my lunch time cos ppl tongue very poisonous one if we pray office hrs. Friday prayer i also dont demand. If can make it i go during lunch time too.

My religion reduces my personal credibility? U insultg ur PAP Malay muslims n MPs ya.

I am a good boss. If my other serfs give my mozzie serfs a hard time, I will fuck them up real bad. I am a good towkay.

Don't worry about the PAP muslim MPs. Their party affiliation has increased their personal credibility. Majulah PAP!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retarded Islamic terrorist whoami lying again. Islam is terrorist cult forcing everyone to obey it's retarded belief. That is why the guy find it stressful.

The retard is lying, whoever says there is no compulsion is lying through the teeth. Many inter-faith marriage not involving Islam are blissful, including one side or both leaving Islam. The retarded whoami places the blames on the guy all the way! Stupid retard! Before marriage, they agreed to allow each other the freedom to continue with their own origin faith. After marriage, the good muslim wife played out the husband by trying to force her 'peaceful' and 'non-compulsion' faith down the man. Retarded whoami living each day in falsehood replaying lies that Islam is peaceful and. And blame and blame.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very simply. We love our religion. We pray 5 x a day. We fast. We donate ev fridays n yearly too. So y shld i leave my religion? Tats y Islam dont encourage one to convert due to marriage. Only retard ignorant fool devilwithin pretend not to ustand

Agree with you, you have to love the backward religion. Without Islam, Malay culture is left with only nasi lemak. Tsk! In your own words, you already admitted Islam don't allow one to leave even for marriage reason. Boleh masuk, dak boleh keluar lah!

Pray 5 times a day hoping for 72 virgins must be happy lah. Retarted whoami must be ready to claim his virgins any time lah!!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck Islam.
Most of the problems around the world today root cause is Islam. In fact fuck all religions.
John Lennon was right....imagine no religion then the world would be a peaceful place

They bring the problems and killing to themselves nobody heck care! For the peacefulness of Islam, I can't even bring my mineral water on any flight.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

As i already mentioned before those protest or rally were politically motivated by some powerful figures. Just to share with u. For a mere rp 100k can kiss gdbye to ur loved ones. Just like during Suharto time. U just need to give each of them a mere rp10k, the protester can cause mayhem....riot...destroy...rape...kill. Using quranic images to justify their actions is just to garner more supports for individual selfish gain has nothing to do with Islam. Even some who were killed were muslims too. Not just cheena. Hw can u be so naive?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. I am still here. Where got whack. Still alive n kicking.

Btw hw cm u claimed u 100% cina but ur cina family female members doesnt open their legs? Can tell us ur father mother wat race? Bwahahahah....

what doesn't open their legs? For a self professed good mudslime you can insult others family members what a hypocrite.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what doesn't open their legs? For a self professed good mudslime you can insult others family members what a hypocrite.

Hey pussie. U r acting like a shitskin ev single day. Gifted with a forked tongue pussie Jah twist n turn n blame others instead. U suffering fm dementia. U d 1 who started insultg my race saying mat woman opened their legs. So am i to keep quiet n let a mixed breed pussie jah go scot free? Pui!

So now u tell us. Is ur mum shit skin or mat? Cos u r implyg Chinese woman dont open their legs.

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As i already mentioned before those protest or rally were politically motivated by some powerful figures. Just to share with u. For a mere rp 100k can kiss gdbye to ur loved ones. Just like during Suharto time. U just need to give each of them a mere rp10k, the protester can cause mayhem....riot...destroy...rape...kill. Using quranic images to justify their actions is just to garner more supports for individual selfish gain has nothing to do with Islam. Even some who were killed were muslims too. Not just cheena. Hw can u be so naive?

See how retarded Islamic terrorist lied again? LOL!... Islam is political! How else would Muslims want to establish Sharia laws and sharia court where ever they formed enough minority? Not to mention when they are majority, they want to establish Islamic state or have Islamic laws and Islamic court!