• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foodies and netizens react to angry Michelin Star hawker stall customer Wickstrom

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 people with 60 sets of guaranteed order.
If he cannot wait then eat something else, is that the only food stall in Chinatown Complex?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This wickstrom ang moh fella is one of those who likes that and is used to the fact Singapore serves ang moh better than locals.

There are many of such asshole ang mohs around who will be told off in their own countries to be patient and not complain.

But come to Singapore they treated like king cos of their skin color.

It was his choice to continue lining up in queue. Kpkb for what? He is sinkiefied.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
25 yr old monkey looks haggard like 69. If my stall i would hv chase him awaythen let him queue up for my biz.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This particular stall is known for being slow poke.
Now shows no brain to handle bulk and single order customers. No business sense Loser destined to forever be a hawker....albeit a mich star hawker.
Like this even got potential 10k customer business he also max out only can make 10% of that. Another famous slow poke is that stupid tai wah ba chor mee. Now waiting time over an hour.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This particular stall is known for being slow poke.
Now shows no brain to handle bulk and single order customers. No business sense Loser destined to forever be a hawker....albeit a mich star hawker.
Like this even got potential 10k customer business he also max out only can make 10% of that. Another famous slow poke is that stupid tai wah ba chor mee. Now waiting time over an hour.

His business sense seems to be taking slow orders = increasing business. :rolleyes:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
His business sense seems to be taking slow orders = increasing business. :rolleyes:

For this kind of low brow hawkers, they always think, long line = good business, ho chiak. So they purposely slow down the whole bloody process, even though you can see three or more persons working in the stall. This is to show off and tell other hawkers....see, my stall got so long queue, so good business..

Some even have the temerity to tell customers......wait half an hour...one hour,,,, hor!!! Ai lai, mai sua....

WTF, see long line, just skip it......nothing is so nice to eat that people have to wait so long for just a hawker meal.....time is more important than waiting in line like a fool when there are so many other choices in a hawker centre.....why subject yourself to such torture?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For this kind of low brow hawkers, they always think, long line = good business, ho chiak. So they purposely slow down the whole bloody process, even though you can see three or more persons working in the stall. This is to show off and tell other hawkers....see, my stall got so long queue, so good business..

Some even have the temerity to tell customers......wait half an hour...one hour,,,, hor!!! Ai lai, mai sua....

WTF, see long line, just skip it......nothing is so nice to eat that people have to wait so long for just a hawker meal.....time is more important than waiting in line like a fool when there are so many other choices in a hawker centre.....why subject yourself to such torture?

Agree. The enterprising ones are those who aim to satisfy and make business from every possible customer.
Like the hill street ckt bald old man now in Bedok. He got assistants to pre fry his noodles in another wok station and halfway then transfer to his wok where he will work his magic. He effectively cut down his frying time by half.
Others like the famous East Coast prawn noodles also have endless stream of customers but they dun make you wait long and the back kitchen is machiam like production line where they churn out your order fastest. These Hawkers deserve to be rich.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For this kind of low brow hawkers, they always think, long line = good business, ho chiak. So they purposely slow down the whole bloody process, even though you can see three or more persons working in the stall. This is to show off and tell other hawkers....see, my stall got so long queue, so good business ...
boosting ego mor important dan making mor moni ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... It was his choice to continue lining up in queue. Kpkb for what? He is sinkiefied.
absolutely sinkiefied ...

no bols 2 comprain in front of hawker ...

get back home n bcum a keyboard warrior 2 kpkb ...

n summor kpkb oni 1 day after ... juz like a petty sinkie woman ...