• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 yo lao hero stabs and kills 39 yo son in law at Boon Tat street today

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After he has stabbed his son-in-law, the man called someone on his phone: "I couldn't sleep at night. I have already done it. I have already stabbed him. Don't cry. I'm old already and I'm not afraid to go to jail. What's done is done."

If I guess it correctly, the other person on the call must be his daughter. She must be crying. The father has sought revenge for what was done to her by his son-in-law.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
After he has stabbed his son-in-law, the man called someone on his phone: "I couldn't sleep at night. I have already done it. I have already stabbed him. Don't cry. I'm old already and I'm not afraid to go to jail. What's done is done."

If I guess it correctly, the other person on the call must be his daughter. She must be crying. The father has sought revenge for what was done to her by his son-in-law.

Probably a good case study for criminal law on the distinction between s299 culpable homicide and s300 murder.

Looks like lots of premeditation to kill? Or just to cause serious bodily harm? Let's see which sectiom our AG will charge him with...

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can show fb link?

Bnro9Ak.png

Spencer Tuppani s/o Shamlal Tuppani is a Northeast Indian name. Northeast Indian may not look like your typical Indians, but they are 100% Indian National.

From reliable sources, the father initially handed over his lifetime business to daughter. This Indian used his forked tongue to sweet talk his way and ended up taking control over the business, then he had an affair and now wants to divorce the wife, amongst the many despicable things he did to the family.

Daughter has been played out by this typical Indian Snake and all her assets stolen. The father is very angry but very smart,
he wanted to kill this Indian so that his hard earned business assets built up over his lifetime goes back to his daughter (they are still legally married) and then to his grandson. He is already 69 yo, so he is doing everything he can for his daughter before he dies. What a hero.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably a good case study for criminal law on the distinction between s299 culpable homicide and s300 murder.

Looks like lots of premeditation to kill? Or just to cause serious bodily harm? Let's see which sectiom our AG will charge him with...
Rich uncle should be able to afford a good defense to cite depression or another psychological problem.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually jin sad

to kill yr own sil

maybe he bullied his doter

doter becomes a widow

grand kids no more papa

tian ah

More poor thing....kids got no more ah kong to fetch them to school and sit on knee to tell grandfather stories....

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
tns founder probably tan nam seng... initials of his name... tan cheng cheng most likely his daughter.

From March 2009
Allegation: Lying so they could hire more workers from abroad
By Elena Chong & Carolyn Quek

TEN employers who supposedly had locals on their payrolls, hired about 1,000 foreign workers in their place.

Yesterday, the 10 were hauled to court for lying about the number of local workers they employed so they could secretly inflate their quota of foreign workers.

This is the largest number of employers the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has prosecuted at one go for using ‘phantom’ workers.

Under the law, businesses are required to hire a certain number of Singaporeans or permanent residents before they can employ foreigners.

Some employers cheat by getting their hands on the details of unemployed locals, mostly retirees, and pretending to be hiring them, to make up the numbers. Then they hire foreigners instead.

The issue surfaced recently in Parliament when MP for Nee Soon Central Ong Ah Heng drew attention to the existence of such ‘phantom’ workers.

He said some employers felt that the proposed Jobs Credit scheme, which would subsidise salaries of citizens and permanent residents, would unfairly benefit operators hiring foreigners in the guise of local workers.

A MOM spokesman said a total of 50 companies are under investigation, including the 21 the 10 were involved in. They face 387 charges.

Facing the most number of charges were two men in the SME Group of companies, which provides cleaning services.

Lim Chye Cheng, 52, and Steven Lee Kong Weng, 60, a director of the SME Group, are accused of conspiring with Mr Tay Hian Chye, 47, to furnish false information on 101 occasions in work permit applications for some 600 foreign workers. Mr Tay has not been charged.

The alleged offences took place between June and December last year.

Another man, Teong Tye Soon, 39, a director of Voyager Control Services, faces 39 counts of making false declarations to the Central Provident Fund.

The only woman charged was Tan Cheng Cheng, 34, a director of TNS Logistics.
She faces 25 counts, while the manager of the company, Chew Beng Huat, 54, faces 15.

The other employers are in construction, marine, restaurant and manufacturing businesses.

Lim and Lee are out on $70,000 and $50,000 bail respectively. The rest were released on amounts of $20,000 to $40,000.

The cases were adjourned to next month.

MOM said the arrests and prosecutions were the culmination of painstaking intelligence probes and investigations over the past few months.

SME Group had been under surveillance since late last year on suspicion of employing ‘phantom’ workers.

Earlier this month, a group of foreign nationals working for some companies in the group lodged complaints regarding salary arrears.

If convicted of falsely declaring the number of local workers, an offender can be fined up to $15,000 or jailed for up to 12 months or both.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very likely that tcc (daughter of tns) as director of company is prosecuted and charged with too many counts of false declarations to mom (and cpf), and she takes the fall on behalf of daddy and hubby. hubby must had been chief architect and complicit in the quota scam in order to hire more foreign workers from his ah neh connection. but wife becomes the scapegoat (tony will say scrapgoat and raiders will say bonkable), hubby takes over the company and intends to divorce wife to sever ties completely as she's going to jail, and father buay song pulls out the green dragon sword to slay backstabber-in-law. can make movie huh? mediacorpse must be all over it.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
team-spencer.jpg

The victim was Spencer Tuppani s/o Shamlal Tuppani

The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of GKE Corporation Limited (the “Company”, and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is pleased to announce that the Company has on 28 July 2016, entered into a legally binding Memorandum of Understanding (the “MOU”) with the shareholders of TNS Ocean Lines (S) Pte. Ltd. (“TNS”), being (1) Tan Nam Seng, (2) Sern Chia Lung, (3) Tan Meng Chuan, (4) Tan Cheng Cheng and (5) Spencer Sanjay s/o Shamlal Tuppani (collectively referred to as the “Vendors”) for the proposed acquisition of 2,416,000 ordinary shares in the capital of TNS (the “Sale Shares”) (the “Proposed Acquisition”

The deceased is Spencer TUPPANI while the shareholder of TNS is Spencer SANJAY. Are they the same person, or a case of mistaken identity?

Geminipegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
very likely that tcc (daughter of tns) as director of company is prosecuted and charged with too many counts of false declarations to mom (and cpf), and she takes the fall on behalf of daddy and hubby. hubby must had been chief architect and complicit in the quota scam in order to hire more foreign workers from his ah neh connection. but wife becomes the scapegoat (tony will say scrapgoat and raiders will say bonkable), hubby takes over the company and intends to divorce wife to sever ties completely as she's going to jail, and father buay song pulls out the green dragon sword to slay backstabber-in-law. can make movie huh? mediacorpse must be all over it.
Yes, very likely. He looks like the type of person who attended a course on how to seduce women and make them fall deeply in love with him, then his true colours will emerge and being a smart guy will reap all the benefits from the women and created a win lose situation. Ever since the floodgates are open, I foresaw that foreign sharks and barracudas like yangyin will have a field day gobbling up local goldfish and penguins. So much for a Swiss standard of living!