• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 yo lao hero stabs and kills 39 yo son in law at Boon Tat street today

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused:

With her three children in tow, the wife of the man allegedly killed by her father was among 100 people at his wake yesterday evening.

Showing little emotion, Ms Tan Cheng Cheng, 43, arrived at the Teochew Funeral Parlour in Ubi Road in a Mercedes-Benz at 6.30pm.

She was accompanied by her eight-year-old son and two daughters, aged 10 and six.

Her younger daughter was crying as the family made their way to the wake, which took up two of four parlours.

Ms Tan's husband, Mr Spencer Tuppani, 38, was fatally stabbed on Monday in front of a lunchtime crowd in the Central Business District. Her father - Tan Nam Seng, 69 - was charged with his murder yesterday.

Ms Tan declined to speak to the media.

Tan Nam Seng allegedly stabbed his son-in-law, Mr Spencer Tuppani, in Boon Tat Street on Monday. The victim died later in hospital. Tan will be remanded for investigation until July 19.

While Mr Tuppani's brother did address the press, he said he would comment only after tomorrow's funeral. "We just want a quiet funeral for him," said the brother, who declined to be named.

His friend of five years, who wanted to be known only as Mr Lee, described Mr Tuppani as "a person who liked to joke" and a devout Buddhist.

Both family and friends were present to pay their last respects to Mr Tuppani. More than 20 wreaths lined the entrance to the parlour.

Friends remembered him as a person with a good sense of humour.

His friend of five years, who wanted to be known only as Mr Lee, described Mr Tuppani as "a person who liked to joke" and a devout Buddhist. They had met through mutual friends.

"A group of about six of us used to go to Thailand to pray and donate money to temples. We even drove five hours to a temple in Bangkok. Spencer donated at least $6,000 to $7,000 each time," said Mr Lee, 47, who is self-employed.

He added that Mr Tuppani would go overseas to visit temples five to six times a year.

Another friend, who did not wish to be named, said Mr Tuppani had told close friends that he was having marital problems.

Mr Tuppani had married Ms Tan in 2004. He joined TNS Ocean Lines in 2003, a shipping firm in which the alleged murderer, Ms Tan's father, was a former director.

Mr Tuppani went on to become chief executive officer and director of TNS.

In 2014, he was credited with steering the company back to profitability, after weathering the 2007 global economic crisis. For his efforts, he was named an Outstanding Entrepreneur finalist at the 2014 Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry-DBS Singapore Indian Entrepreneur Awards.

TNS Ocean Lines was sold to logistics company GKE Corporation for $9 million in November last year.

• Additional reporting by Sean Lim

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_20170713_MLWAKE137QMK_3270902.jpg
About 100 people were present on Wednesday evening at the wake to pay their last respects Mr Spencer Tuppani.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
going to "temples" in foreign cuntries especially thighland 6.9 times a year and "donating" $6.9k per visit is codeword for humping "temple virgins" and paying them off, a.k.a. cheonging or kio kway. when sinkies use saf radio voice procedure can decode easily. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tcc is being charged for other offenses and anticipated to be convicted anyway for falsifying hiring quota with mom and then cpf as numbers of actual sinkie workers do not reflect what is filed. either a hefty fine or 6.9 months in jail per count or both. tuppani not being charged for same offenses (he must had fingered her and dad in law and backstabbed them) should have waited until wife checks in at changi resort and asked for divorce. now he's divorced (and dead) for good. :p

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siang kar pager?
Thanks thanks for all the concern but sad to disappoint some I'm alive and kicking.
As for this case me got not much input.
Marine sector good to play 人头 as quota is high.
This Tns Uncle I salute him but stupid la this is premeditated murder.....he should have planned better maybe no need eat rope.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the story goes like this,one day a newly divorce spencer went to interview for a job at tns shipping and the interviewer was tan cheng cheng single and still availiable and suddenly both fell in love with each other,father tns was happy for both of them and approved their marriage straight away and not long later cheng cheng got pregnant not one but three times and tns was so happy that finally he says to himself..thank you my good Lord,life has been good to me with a filial daughter/son in law and my other offspring its time for me to retire and handover all my tns business to them and in generation to come and so tns sign will and transfer everything to cheng cheng and spencer...then all of a sudden with his new found wealth son in law spencer colour is slowly changing as days and years goes by cracks started to appear steadily in their relationship and spencer can be seen going on a clubbing spree at popular nightclubs namely bang bang,zouk and st james partying and bonking at times staying overnight somewhere somewhere with whatever syt and milf that comes along leaving poor cheng cheng and children at home..tns is not blind he knows what is going on and his themometer temperature slowly and steadily started to rise at times he also act as a middleman to try and patch up the cracks between cheng cheng and spencer.
things cool down for a while and tns temperature back to normal,but then spencer the spencer that he is went back to his womanising ways again and this time bought over a milf and drank her milk everynight and make cheng cheng make very heart broken thus resulting a chain reaction of causing tns thermometer to rise up again and this time the temperature rise up at a abnormal rate..and finaly tns loong until cannot loong anymore when the dreaded word divorce was mention on the table and that's it tns thermometer rises unstoppable until it finally exploded and the rest is history.

this story is very similar to a taiwanese drama that i watch quite sometime ago.:*:

you left out the part on his company which claimed to have 100 mil turnover but sold only for 9 mil.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
the story goes like this,one day a newly divorce spencer went to interview for a job at tns shipping and the interviewer was tan cheng cheng single and still availiable and suddenly both fell in love with each other,father tns was happy for both of them and approved their marriage straight away and not long later cheng cheng got pregnant not one but three times and tns was so happy that finally he says to himself..thank you my good Lord,life has been good to me with a filial daughter/son in law and my other offspring its time for me to retire and handover all my tns business to them and in generation to come and so tns sign will and transfer everything to cheng cheng and spencer...then all of a sudden with his new found wealth son in law spencer colour is slowly changing as days and years goes by cracks started to appear steadily in their relationship and spencer can be seen going on a clubbing spree at popular nightclubs namely bang bang,zouk and st james partying and bonking at times staying overnight somewhere somewhere with whatever syt and milf that comes along leaving poor cheng cheng and children at home..tns is not blind he knows what is going on and his themometer temperature slowly and steadily started to rise at times he also act as a middleman to try and patch up the cracks between cheng cheng and spencer.
things cool down for a while and tns temperature back to normal,but then spencer the spencer that he is went back to his womanising ways again and this time bought over a milf and drank her milk everynight and make cheng cheng make very heart broken thus resulting a chain reaction of causing tns thermometer to rise up again and this time the temperature rise up at a abnormal rate..and finaly tns loong until cannot loong anymore when the dreaded word divorce was mention on the table and that's it tns thermometer rises unstoppable until it finally exploded and the rest is history.

this story is very similar to a taiwanese drama that i watch quite sometime ago.:*:

steady bro

i enjoy reading yr story siol

machiam the popular 1970s leh tai sor or ong toh like that

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
These pioneer generation first gen NSmen damn tough, can cold blooded just stab a fucker on the street in broad daylight and then not even bother to run away. Power to him and much respect. In those days NS produced real men. Not like today's guniang. We need more of these pioneer gen tough fuckers to stab a few FTs shits and PAP MPs to instill some fear into them. Show them who is the boss. When people say sinkies are balless, I will point to this chap and say fuck you lah, that is called balless meh? Takes guts to look someone in the face and stab him to death.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But i see balless sinkies in tis forum as far as religion is concern. Wah..type..cut..copy..paste...like as though all gospel truth. But when ask them to copy wat they posted here n paste on their FB....balls shrink leow. Type real fierce but only keyboard warrior nia. Bring in mother into discussion. Like Malay saying...shiok sendiri. If got guts n balls post it in ur FB as well. U will attract thousand n millions viewers.

I cm fm a poor but humble family. I cant bring myself to openly insult one's mum. We can have intellectual discussion without dragging in family into it. So is a No No for me. I am referring to u Devilwithin. Ur in my ignore list.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These pioneer generation first gen NSmen damn tough, can cold blooded just stab a fucker on the street in broad daylight and then not even bother to run away. Power to him and much respect. In those days NS produced real men. Not like today's guniang. We need more of these pioneer gen tough fuckers to stab a few FTs shits and PAP MPs to instill some fear into them. Show them who is the boss. When people say sinkies are balless, I will point to this chap and say fuck you lah, that is called balless meh? Takes guts to look someone in the face and stab him to death.

Back then in ROC.
星光 guys are well known fighters. It's like a famous 字头.
The name incite both respect and fear.
The Saf guys were know to fight with the local gangsters. Often outnumbered but never back down.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But i see balless sinkies in tis forum as far as religion is concern. Wah..type..cut..copy..paste...like as though all gospel truth. But when ask them to copy wat they posted here n paste on their FB....balls shrink leow. Type real fierce but only keyboard warrior nia. Bring in mother into discussion. Like Malay saying...shiok sendiri. If got guts n balls post it in ur FB as well. U will attract thousand n millions viewers.

I cm fm a poor but humble family. I cant bring myself to openly insult one's mum. We can have intellectual discussion without dragging in family into it. So is a No No for me. I am referring to u Devilwithin. Ur in my ignore list.

m&d yoyo hypocrite you can insult my mum and lie that you don't.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Back then in ROC.
星光 guys are well known fighters. It's like a famous 字头.
The name incite both respect and fear.
The Saf guys were know to fight with the local gangsters. Often outnumbered but never back down.

Yeah, I heard alot of those stories. In Kaoshiung, right? We are not based there, and also in isolated camp. I wonder if those last batches of Starlight still fight or not. Can't picture it, half of them have spectacles.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&d yoyo hypocrite you can insult my mum and lie that you don't.

Go chk ur post. U insulted all mat woman i.e. including mothers first. Still want to deny? Even u i still address as cheena not chink. But of course at time u were so high on dose criticising shitskin like pot n kettle tat i had no choice but to call u shitskin too. But u nvr once address me as a Malay or Mat. Yes No

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go chk ur post. U insulted all mat woman i.e. including mothers first. Still want to deny? Even u i still address as cheena not chink. But of course at time u were so high on dose criticising shitskin like pot n kettle tat i had no choice but to call u shitskin too. But u nvr once address me as a Malay or Mat. Yes No

bloody m&d don't change the topic la you insulted my mum/female relatives want to lie you snake m&d.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following is a sad description of how many Singaporeans live their lives.

Psalm 10

2 In arrogance the wicked hotly pursue the poor;
let them be caught in the schemes that they have devised.

3 For the wicked boasts of the desires of his soul,
and the one greedy for gain curses and renounces the Lord.

4 In the pride of his face the wicked does not seek him;
all his thoughts are, “There is no God.”

5 His ways prosper at all times;
your judgments are on high, out of his sight;
as for all his foes, he puffs at them.

6 He says in his heart, “I shall not be moved;
throughout all generations I shall not meet adversity.”

7 His mouth is filled with cursing and deceit and oppression;
under his tongue are mischief and iniquity.

8 He sits in ambush in the villages;
in hiding places he murders the innocent.
His eyes stealthily watch for the helpless;

9 he lurks in ambush like a lion in his thicket;
he lurks that he may seize the poor;
he seizes the poor when he draws him into his net.

10 The helpless are crushed, sink down,
and fall by his might.

11 He says in his heart, “God has forgotten,
he has hidden his face, he will never see it.”

Last edited: