• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 60 yo lao hero stabs and kills 39 yo son in law at Boon Tat street today

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat a dumb assumption, pussy. Fm his look even my 10yr nephew cld tell hes duluxe cat hitam kind. N u r tellg ev one here d deceased is a cheena? Tsk..tsk..tsk..cant swallow bitter truth victim wife is a cheena.:rolleyes:

his skin is so fair obviously more chinese than shit skin nigger.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point I wanted to make with these two GTRs is that India is a huge country with various ethnicities besides the major lighter-skinned Indo-Aryans and darker-skinned Dravidians.

The people in the pics I posted in the two GTR pics are from Manipur, a state in NE India.

I am sure the non pink-dot males here wouldn't mind having a go at those three "Indian/Aneh" girls on the catwalk, especially that no. 10 tangachi, Soibam Kanchan.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point I wanted to make with these two GTRs is that India is a huge country with various ethnicities besides the major lighter-skinned Indo-Aryans and darker-skinned Dravidians.

The people in the pics I posted in the two GTR pics are from Manipur, a state in NE India.

I am sure the non pink-dot males here wouldn't mind having a go at those three "Indian/Aneh" girls on the catwalk, especially that no. 10 tangachi, Soibam Kanchan.

well it seems this shit skin isn't a north eastern shit skin but mixed enough to look Chinese.

No shit sherlock about shit skin land being a huge country just that ppl assume those with stereotypical shit skin looks are shit skins while many Chinese/m&d looking ppl are from the a cursed country.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Tan Cheng Cheng.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-12-15-58-19_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-12-15-58-19_1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,883

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
team-spencer.jpg

The victim was Spencer Tuppani s/o Shamlal Tuppani

The Board of Directors (the “Board”) of GKE Corporation Limited (the “Company”, and together with its subsidiaries, the “Group”) is pleased to announce that the Company has on 28 July 2016, entered into a legally binding Memorandum of Understanding (the “MOU”) with the shareholders of TNS Ocean Lines (S) Pte. Ltd. (“TNS”), being (1) Tan Nam Seng, (2) Sern Chia Lung, (3) Tan Meng Chuan, (4) Tan Cheng Cheng and (5) Spencer Sanjay s/o Shamlal Tuppani (collectively referred to as the “Vendors”) for the proposed acquisition of 2,416,000 ordinary shares in the capital of TNS (the “Sale Shares”) (the “Proposed Acquisition”

Wife ms tan chen cheng ?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shut your eyes and listen to this couple from Mizoram, NE India sing this country song, "Don't cry Joni," and you'll never ever guess that they are Indians.

[video=youtube;q-R1feiPaug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-R1feiPaug[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
More undiscovered talents from Mizoram, NE India:

[video=youtube;xyqdVMurdb4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyqdVMurdb4[/video]

[video=youtube;5pIsWOn_SnM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIsWOn_SnM[/video]

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back home again ~ Lalchhan Chhuaha & Hriati.

[video=youtube;66Uthl0BQp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Uthl0BQp0[/video]

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old dude looks pretty fat. I think his neck will break when they hang him. Death by decapitation instead of hanging. Make him lose some weight before hanging please.
it's ok styro-john, let him eat all he wants, as nothing that a few additional pieces of cable-tie won't fix :wink: