• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie MILF Uses Her Kid To Chase MRT Commuters Off The Reserved Seat!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop this nonsense.
Seats should be first pay first come first served.
Nobody is obliged to give up their seats unless they want to.
Nobody has the right to demand another to give up their seats either.

If you want a confirm seat, DRIVE!

You mean take a taxi lah Mary! better Grab or Uber. Cheaper!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these arguments totally miss the point and are like counting leaves and branches while missing the tree/ forest.

They should be asking themselves
1.why are they taking trains/public transport in the first place and why not driving their own cars?(high COE/ERP/ARF/insurance?)
2. even if they have to take public transport, isn't it the govt responsibility to ensure enough seats for all.
3. whether public transport will be so crammed if the PAP did not let in millions of foreigners to steal their jobs and now even
their seats
in MRT.
4. do they see these million dollar ministers and their families taking train DAILY to work?

If the family with the 3 year old child cannot get a seat, they should complain to Khaw Boon Wan, Teo Chee Hean or Lee Hsien Loong who are paid millions to "serve" the public. They cannot even prevent frequent train breakdowns as they are busy on things like whether to demolish/preserve 38OR or what to exhibit in the NHB.
Cannot get a seat in public transport -go see your MP-what is he paid for?.What has your MP done for you-praise LHL on your behalf?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Big nose girl usually very rude and selfish. Quarrelsome and stubborn.

But finger fuck her she come will scream like volcano erupt.... ah ah ah...

Rude women should be rewarded with tight slaps. No woman is ever rude to John Tan twice.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the near the end of her story. The 3 year old was in stroller but wanted to sit on the seat. This woman and her husband are crazy.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Read the near the end of her story. The 3 year old was in stroller but wanted to sit on the seat. This woman and her husband are crazy.

They are not crazy. They are just exhibiting Typical sinkie behaviour- kiasuism

And the woman in the reserved seat is doing the same in return.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are not crazy. They are just exhibiting Typical sinkie behaviour- kiasuism

And the woman in the reserved seat is doing the same in return.

If it was an old auntie with grey hair than chances are the person is a Sporean. However this is a younger female & chances are she is not even a local because foreigners outnumber Sporeans in Spore.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies lidat 1 la ...

if dey wan sumting n u r having it, dey wan u 2 gif dem ...

if u dun, dey say u r ze party in ze wrong, dey haf tons of reasons dat dey r rite ...

juz ask ah loon n bro n sis tag team ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
??????:confused::confused:
I thought this is a Singapore discussion forum.

no surprise that it's full of agent provocateurs and sympathizers from foreign cuntries, especially mudlaysia and cina. i'm watching them and will ask pimp master office (pmo) to invoke operation harvest as in city harvest when time is ripe.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think not. I believe the woman was referring to an earlier statement made by the friend of the lady on the priority seat:

She replied me: yes, even my kid I also not allow them to sit inside MRT. after that her friend step in and stand in front of me. The friend said if ur kid tired u should bring ur own stroller, not asked for the seat here.

Orgasm

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sign shows a toddler on the mother's lap. A 3 year old is not a toddler.

This mother is bitchy. What the lady did is correct. Should only give up seat for people for whom it is reserved.

Exactly, next time KopiUncle comes, I confirmed give up my seat to him.