• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Effective GST will be raised to 8%

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
From July 1, 2018, the price of water will be increased by 30%.

According to a little bird from the West, this is equivalent to raising GST to 8%.

How come no patriotic Sinkie kpkb??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From July 1, 2018, the price of water will be increased by 30%.

According to a little bird from the West, this is equivalent to raising GST to 8%.

How come no patriotic Sinkie kpkb??

Patriots like myself know that there is no such thing as a free lunch. The water hike is needed to better secure our water resources and get sinkies to waste less water. Whatever leftover money is used to help the sinkie poor.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patriotic Sinkies are all dead or have migrated.

Patriotic Sinkies in this forum are contributing from new homes ... in foreign land. Some back in motherland China jusisdictions like HK, Shenzhen, Fujian, Guanzhou, ... Me oso.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
For the record I am no patriot. Not because of the PAP. But because I see no value in fighting for a small tiny island city and even more importantly a useless narrow minded gutless scared petty and downright stupid citizenry.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record I am no patriot. Not because of the PAP. But because I see no value in fighting for a small tiny island city and even more importantly a useless narrow minded gutless scared petty and downright stupid citizenry.

Aiyoh ah nay, when come to gutless and scared, there is this doctor that come to mind. Scooted off to Canada after getting namecard from bogus isd agent. You know him right?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Aiyoh ah nay, when come to gutless and scared, there is this doctor that come to mind. Scooted off to Canada after getting namecard from bogus isd agent. You know him right?

He already planned to move to Canada before the ISD agent spoke to him.

Firstly some people do objective assessments on what's better for them? Stay in a sinking small tiny high tech sailboat or take a risk and swim to the aircraft carrier.

Secondly many don't even dare to swim in the open ocean much less to the aircraft carrier

Thirdly those few who do dare to take the plunge, some give up halfway to return to the sailboat and some even die on the swim.

Hardly a gutless and scared thing to do this migration that we call it.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having made it you should then be more encouraging to those who are still here....some of the names you call them are pretty harsh coming from an educated person like you.....or did you think you were dispensing tough love.

Firstly some people do objective assessments on what's better for them? Stay in a sinking small tiny high tech sailboat or take a risk and swim to the aircraft carrier.

Secondly many don't even dare to swim in the open ocean much less to the aircraft carrier

Thirdly those few who do dare to take the plunge, some give up halfway to return to the sailboat and some even die on the swim.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Having made it you should then be more encouraging to those who are still here....some of the names you call them are pretty harsh coming from an educated person like you.....or did you think you were dispensing tough love.

I have been in touch with some who want to leave and will always help if I can. Usually these people PM me and we converse privately.

Many agree with my views and harsh assessment of sinkies. But they don't want to post here.

Tough love? You could call it that.

One reason why I have become more aggressive from the past is because the degree of vileness against me has gone up many notches. As a sinkie in the past I was beaten down by society so much that I believed I was a loser and had poor self esteem. I have since changed in my outlook and self image after coming to Canada. So it is no longer turn the other cheek all the time for me.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why is it u think that sinkies cannot make it on this island and have to run off and seek sanctuary on a aircraft carrier like some loser quitter?

frankly its amazing how one could be a doctor and still be flat broke when u ran off to canada and have to seek "jobs"....considering u have only migrated to canuck 7 years ago which means u have spending all these time in SG doing what?and because sg could not fulfill ur wishes of living the good life so u have to be an economic leech on the poor canucks and then come back and shit on poor sinkies for not doing the same?

there must be at least 3 samsters on this forum with confirmed networths of at least 500k to 1 million and are still unwilling to leave this island.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I encourage them to commit suicide. I will help