• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee Looks So Shy When Offering Trump His Hand During G20 Summit!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not for his father this effeminacy can only reach senior management level in government.

We dont think old fart wld like to consider a effeminacy to replace him. Malu lah.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Trump didn't even know who this loser was.

19942952_10154856050942677_7611130732645572394_o.jpg

As the highest paid politician in the history of mankind he wears Hush Puppies? FFS no wonder the typical singkie trudges around wearing these monstrosities, second only to Crocs. Choosing not to wear a decent pair of lace up shoes at the meeting of the most powerful leaders of the world is embarrassing and then you wonder why people treat us like peesai. I wonder if that suit is from G2000.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They know the dress code but chose to do this. And there are comfortable laced up shoes that can be custom made for most conditions. I suppose a sense of invincibility. They convinced themselves that they had to be the highest paid on the basis the rest of the World leaders can only be corrupt. The father in his old age went native as in Beijing style. Foreign news media did not mention the obvious change as it was clearly batty and he factored that he was losing it. Note the sports jacket that eventually became the dress code for some PAP politician in parliament with Lawrence Wong taking to it in the new generation. It has also become the dress code of Singaporeans as they travel the World.

As the highest paid politician in the history of mankind he wears Hush Puppies? FFS no wonder the typical singkie trudges around wearing these monstrosities, second only to Crocs. Choosing not to wear a decent pair of lace up shoes at the meeting of the most powerful leaders of the world is embarrassing and then you wonder why people treat us like peesai. I wonder if that suit is from G2000.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he follows my frugal suggestions and copies what i wear for formal occasions: clarks unstructured slip-on shoes, suit from perry ellis factory outlet, tie from marshalls discount and discards, shirt from g2000, socks from uni-qlo, underwear from hanes. last but not least, ah pek boxer shorts made by jimbo and sold in tampines.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it is LKY wearing Bata shoes, nobody will complain.

Everyone will think that he is a great and humble man.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is LKY wearing Bata shoes, nobody will complain.

Everyone will think that he is a great and humble man.

LKY would not have worn Bata shoes to dinner with G20 leaders especially since we are invited guests. Even Bata have lace-up black shoes that look smart and dignified. And LHL does not command the respect of his father and based on his background and sensibilities he would not have made a conscious effort to look like a back-office peon with the world's press talkng photos of every move Trump makes.

The father in his old age went native as in Beijing style. Foreign news media did not mention the obvious change as it was clearly batty and he factored that he was losing it. Note the sports jacket that eventually became the dress code for some PAP politician in parliament with Lawrence Wong taking to it in the new generation. It has also become the dress code of Singaporeans as they travel the World.

The horror the horror....that damn sports jacket look! It shows just how much our leaders actually are truly minions.

I wonder if he (and minions) wear the same slip-ons to black tie events!

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think Gay Loong hold his hands like that because expected Trump to kiss it like one would kiss a lady's hand?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Pinky at her usual self while meeting Trump...

You've guessed it right!

Broken wrist during a hand shake, hand on top waiting for that kiss, knees together with seated...

Bwahahahahahahaa...

I bet Gay Loong was moist ............... er, I mean had an erection when he shook Trump's hand. Must have been disappointed when Trump did not kiss it.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If Trump grabs her...I mean his pussy,it will be all over.

If Trump grabs Gay Loong in the crotch area, guaranteed gay loong will come in his pants. Trump will be holding sticky jism in his hand after Gay Loong orgasm at his touch.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Pinky at her usual self while meeting Trump...

pm-lee-hsien-loong-meets-donald-trump-at-g20.jpg

our Pinkie was totally overpowered and submissive to Trump

Outstretched arm and twisted wrist, upright seating position (compared to Trump's relaxed posture), and knees and left hand covering private part.

Total embarrassment :(

For chrissakes, he looks like he is giggling like a little school girl when shaking Trump's hand.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he follows my frugal suggestions and copies what i wear for formal occasions: clarks unstructured slip-on shoes, suit from perry ellis factory outlet, tie from marshalls discount and discards, shirt from g2000, socks from uni-qlo, underwear from hanes. last but not least, ah pek boxer shorts made by jimbo and sold in tampines.

wah lau, u are from the ghetto or what? kopitiam ah peks dress better then that for a formal event.

My outfit for formal, is old school:

Suit - Armani........any style but have to be made in Italy.
Shoes - Florsheim
Dress shirts - Tailored, but not silk
Tie - 2 tone Tommy Hilfiger silks.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
. Note the sports jacket that eventually became the dress code for some PAP politician in parliament with Lawrence Wong taking to it in the new generation. It has also become the dress code of Singaporeans as they travel the World.

What sports jacket are you talking about? Sinkies wouldn't know a sports jacket if it bit them on the ass. PAP politicians simply wear a 2 piece suit, but remove the tie because they are lazy sloppy assholes.