Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PM Lee Looks So Shy When Offering Trump His Hand During G20 Summit!

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

Default Re: Pinky at her usual self while meeting Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    That u got to ask Trump.
    Do you kiss your dog's paw? I don't.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    if u kiss an ugly toad it might turn into a prince?who knows trump was not going for the same?
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Default Re: PM Lee Looks So Shy When Offering Trump His Hand During G20 Summit!

This is the outcome of graduate married graduate produced half male half femal human.

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

If not for his father this effeminacy can only reach senior management level in government.

We dont think old fart wld like to consider a effeminacy to replace him. Malu lah.

My Reputation Points: 139 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post
    Looks like Trump didn't even know who this loser was.

As the highest paid politician in the history of mankind he wears Hush Puppies? FFS no wonder the typical singkie trudges around wearing these monstrosities, second only to Crocs. Choosing not to wear a decent pair of lace up shoes at the meeting of the most powerful leaders of the world is embarrassing and then you wonder why people treat us like peesai. I wonder if that suit is from G2000.

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

They know the dress code but chose to do this. And there are comfortable laced up shoes that can be custom made for most conditions. I suppose a sense of invincibility. They convinced themselves that they had to be the highest paid on the basis the rest of the World leaders can only be corrupt. The father in his old age went native as in Beijing style. Foreign news media did not mention the obvious change as it was clearly batty and he factored that he was losing it. Note the sports jacket that eventually became the dress code for some PAP politician in parliament with Lawrence Wong taking to it in the new generation. It has also become the dress code of Singaporeans as they travel the World.

Quote Originally Posted by gatehousethetinkertailor View Post
    As the highest paid politician in the history of mankind he wears Hush Puppies? FFS no wonder the typical singkie trudges around wearing these monstrosities, second only to Crocs. Choosing not to wear a decent pair of lace up shoes at the meeting of the most powerful leaders of the world is embarrassing and then you wonder why people treat us like peesai. I wonder if that suit is from G2000.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

he follows my frugal suggestions and copies what i wear for formal occasions: clarks unstructured slip-on shoes, suit from perry ellis factory outlet, tie from marshalls discount and discards, shirt from g2000, socks from uni-qlo, underwear from hanes. last but not least, ah pek boxer shorts made by jimbo and sold in tampines.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

If it is LKY wearing Bata shoes, nobody will complain.

Everyone will think that he is a great and humble man.

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Did he buy his shoes online at Qoo10. Sg. ???
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Reputation Points: 139 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    If it is LKY wearing Bata shoes, nobody will complain.

Everyone will think that he is a great and humble man.
    LKY would not have worn Bata shoes to dinner with G20 leaders especially since we are invited guests. Even Bata have lace-up black shoes that look smart and dignified. And LHL does not command the respect of his father and based on his background and sensibilities he would not have made a conscious effort to look like a back-office peon with the world's press talkng photos of every move Trump makes.

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    The father in his old age went native as in Beijing style. Foreign news media did not mention the obvious change as it was clearly batty and he factored that he was losing it. Note the sports jacket that eventually became the dress code for some PAP politician in parliament with Lawrence Wong taking to it in the new generation. It has also become the dress code of Singaporeans as they travel the World.
    The horror the horror....that damn sports jacket look! It shows just how much our leaders actually are truly minions.

I wonder if he (and minions) wear the same slip-ons to black tie events!
    Last edited by gatehousethetinkertailor; 09-07-2017 at 06:00 AM.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

As the highest paid politician in the history of mankind he wears Hush Puppies?
    Thats the first thing people notice…your shoes…..and i dont think those are hush puppies..they look suspiciously like Everbest.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    Thats the first thing people notice…your shoes…..and i dont think those are hush puppies..they look suspiciously like Everbest.
    They look like those cheap shoes from Design & Comfort.

https://www.designcomfort.com.sg/col...ness-shoe-6336

This is unbecoming for a faggot to have cheap tastes like him.

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

I think Gay Loong hold his hands like that because expected Trump to kiss it like one would kiss a lady's hand?

You've guessed it right!

Broken wrist during a hand shake, hand on top waiting for that kiss, knees together with seated...

Bwahahahahahahaa...
    I bet Gay Loong was moist ............... er, I mean had an erection when he shook Trump's hand. Must have been disappointed when Trump did not kiss it.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    If Trump grabs her...I mean his pussy,it will be all over.
    If Trump grabs Gay Loong in the crotch area, guaranteed gay loong will come in his pants. Trump will be holding sticky jism in his hand after Gay Loong orgasm at his touch.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    If Trump grabs her...I mean his pussy,it will be all over.
    If Trump grabs Whore Jinx's pussy, he will wonder how come Gay Loong's lupcheong migrated there.

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    very submissive handshake. sign of a small nation knowing her place among giants, according to a self-proclaimed sinkie scholar and diplomat.

Attachment 31072
    Could the a sign of an aroused female offering her cheebye, I mean offering his backside to Trump for a good rogering.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post

our Pinkie was totally overpowered and submissive to Trump

Outstretched arm and twisted wrist, upright seating position (compared to Trump's relaxed posture), and knees and left hand covering private part.

Total embarrassment
    For chrissakes, he looks like he is giggling like a little school girl when shaking Trump's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    he follows my frugal suggestions and copies what i wear for formal occasions: clarks unstructured slip-on shoes, suit from perry ellis factory outlet, tie from marshalls discount and discards, shirt from g2000, socks from uni-qlo, underwear from hanes. last but not least, ah pek boxer shorts made by jimbo and sold in tampines.
    wah lau, u are from the ghetto or what? kopitiam ah peks dress better then that for a formal event.

My outfit for formal, is old school:

Suit - Armani........any style but have to be made in Italy.
    Shoes - Florsheim
    Dress shirts - Tailored, but not silk
    Tie - 2 tone Tommy Hilfiger silks.

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    . Note the sports jacket that eventually became the dress code for some PAP politician in parliament with Lawrence Wong taking to it in the new generation. It has also become the dress code of Singaporeans as they travel the World.
    What sports jacket are you talking about? Sinkies wouldn't know a sports jacket if it bit them on the ass. PAP politicians simply wear a 2 piece suit, but remove the tie because they are lazy sloppy assholes.

Thread Information