• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PM Lee Looks So Shy When Offering Trump His Hand During G20 Summit!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Keechiu Chan wears a Casio watch. :biggrin:

Chan_Chun_Sing_Ch_8_1.gif

Why this aqua like to touch and caress Kee Chiu's hand on the pretext of looking at his watch? did kee chiu give him the CFML?

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
what about brigitte macron the 64-year old school teacher (69 in 5 years) doing the 69 to macron?

View attachment 31086

I understand at the orgy after this group picture, Brigitte Macron gave the best blowjobs. Once she took out her teeth and put them in a cup, she gave new meaning to the phrase "giving gum". HOw can the other wives beat that?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fascination with a Casio timepiece. Must have done wonders for their business.

If I wear an expensive watch, I have to be careful. This watch, I can swim with it. I can go jogging with it. I don't have to worry.

----- Li Ka Shing

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those boobs alone each would be worth $696 per grab.
trump's style would be to put hand under dress, place flat of palm against pudenda, insert middle finger into snatch, pull to and fro - and boast about a grab-crotch. only $6.90 for potus - discounted rate :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trump's style would be to put hand under dress, place flat of palm against pudenda, insert middle finger into snatch, pull to and fro - and boast about a grab-crotch. only $6.90 for potus - discounted rate :p

too bad pinky offers free also don't want.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Darned .
It is time for Singapore to have a female PM. I am sure Trump will not forget.

Xue Ling , please .

Zikapore has had a female PeeM for years now. He just doesn't know it. But his wife has known for a long time he is a big pussy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Mr. Lee Hsien Loong wants to know if Trump will do that to him too? He says he will buy 69 new F-15s from them if he does.