• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How To Check If Your Maid Has Been Radicalized?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To me, only a small fraction of muslims are actual terrorists like ISIS or al qaeda. But most practising muslims give either moral support or are sympathetic to islamic terrorists. Big difference.

Look at the photos below. I don't think I am too far from the truth. Your posts also convince me that I am very likely to be correct.

2016_12_02_16987_1480637866._large.jpg

indonesia-blasphemy-1.jpg.size.custom.crop.850x574.jpg

Radicalization can only happen to a small section of the population,if majority or there is mass support for the radical incumbents,then it is democracy or normalization is it not?after all if Donald Trump and his radical elements and subversive messages and hate speech and pro communism can be institutionalized into the mainstream and accepted by 47 percent,is that not a function of democracy?

Wishing jihad upon ur enemies is the same as expressing interest in bombing the shit out of these sand niggers and their offsprings.all is fair in the game of war,we are all combatants on the battlefield of life.the ultimate goal is to meet our maker in the great beyond.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong! Should be just ask her how to detonate a bomb. Don't need to know how to make one but need to know how to use one.

You may be sincerely wrong. When asked how to make a bomb, she may just go the toilet, squat down and out comes the poo.

" Sir, this is how I make bomb."

She is perfectly alright.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Radicalization can only happen to a small section of the population,if majority or there is mass support for the radical incumbents,then it is democracy or normalization is it not?after all if Donald Trump and his radical elements and subversive messages and hate speech and pro communism can be institutionalized into the mainstream and accepted by 47 percent,is that not a function of democracy?

Wishing jihad upon ur enemies is the same as expressing interest in bombing the shit out of these sand niggers and their offsprings.all is fair in the game of war,we are all combatants on the battlefield of life.the ultimate goal is to meet our maker in the great beyond.

Islam today has a notorious reputation for poverty creation and terrorism thanks to its adherents becoming more 'religious'. Strangely, when muslims in the past were more relaxed about their religion, including drinking peer and eating pork, people, including myself, had a far better opinion about islam and whether or not it is peaceful.

guiness10002.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am not muslim. I am an equal opportunity towkay. As long as you can work well in a team, can contribute to our profitability, you will be hired regardless your race and religion. I am not muslim. :smile:

I just ask my Indon maid to suck my lancheow and swallow my cum. If she say no, she will not swallow because its not halal, then I know she has been radicalized. No need all these stupid questions about pork, u moron.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just ask my Indon maid to suck my lancheow and swallow my cum. If she say no, she will not swallow because its not halal, then I know she has been radicalized. No need all these stupid questions about pork, u moron.

My maid isn't good enough to suck my cock. My maid also drank some champagne willingly during our family CNY or NYE celebration. We treated her quite well and she was an honest maid during the time she worked for me.