• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Conduct of Deputy AG

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kumar is a pathetic little man who cannot resist rubbing it in even after they have won. Disgusting behaviour

PAP is the type of party that will not spare the ash of its enemy. They strangle until you run out of breath, soaked you in karosene, burn you into ash and throw your ash into the sea and than pretend nothing has happened. When a witness came forward, the PAP blamed the witness for false allegation and baseless accusation. Than the party ownself defend ownself, the court took it in and acquit the party of any wrong-doing. The witness lost his jobs, slapped with defamation suit, humiliated by msm. This is Singapore, Life goes on and PAP will get voted in again and again.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I continue to be surprised how they can achieve a new low in what they do. There was absolutely not need to go down the path that Hri Kumar did. The law was staked against TCB based on what Quention Loh was stating. Real arsehole.

By now you must realise that there is no such thing as a "new low" as there is no such thing as "low" - it is a bottomless pit already - just think of the type of characters that are at the forefront of the ruling party. I refer you back to the speech from Devan Nair that I recently posted.

Any reasonable comment from press other than the ST will be immediately dismissed as propaganda encroaching on our system and destructive to our way of life (as dictated and cultivate by the ruling party). Following the display in Parliament a week ago it is readily apparent that none of them seem to have any qualms whatsoever of calling black white. It is a hopeless cause and as JT has pointed out, only an insignificant handful seem to care and for those who care too much will just be trampled by the uncaring sentiment of the kaya-loving masses.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TCB will henceforth retire with a cemented reputation for being selfish and undermining our multiracial society. Already, he has received fewer invitations to birthday parties and bbqs.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought there is the Ang moh lord representing Dr Bock? You know such things should settle more easily between natural aristocrats. Where he go?

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that Hri Kumar was put up to this by Shan - who doesn't give a hoot about how the chambers need to be seen as neutral.

PAP doesn't need to do all these. The people already know what they're doing. They're just not bothered, or not bothered enough, yet.