• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP must be so proud of their ex member Hri Kumar Nair

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
lucien can vacate his job since there is a conflict of interest even though he may be a son of LKY also

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All we now need is a downgrade of corruption perception index and business perceptions by 50 notches as well as press freedom up to 165. Then all will follow suit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am! And for good measure, Hri also cemented Bock's reputation as a selfish person out to undermine singapore's multiracial cohesion for his personal ego of wanting to be president.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least TCB dare to bring it to Court to pursue his case-not like some others in high position(and lose moral authority/credibility/respectability)

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exec Arm pushed it to AG, Court taiji it back to parliament.............. either the case gets dismissed or the judge gets dismissed? If I judge, I know how to decide!! No brainer.
To quell public disquiet, govt. shud allow this case to go to Privy Council..........