• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Emily Ratajkowski says the fashion industry discriminates against her big boobs

VonClaudia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier this week, model-turned-actress Emily Ratajkowski revealed that she had trouble finding work thanks to the size of her breasts.

In an interview with Harper’s Bazaar, she said her boobs had somewhat halted her career: “There’s this thing that happens to me: ‘Oh, she’s too sexy.’”

“It’s like an anti-woman thing, that people don’t want to work with me because my boobs are too big. What’s wrong with boobs? Why should that be an issue?”

While everyone assumed Emily was referencing Hollywood, the 26-year-old has clarified that she was actually talking about the fashion industry.

More at Emily Ratajkowski says the fashion industry discriminates against her big boobs

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think her boobs are too big.

Maybe she is a lousy actress or there are not many roles for actresses her age. So it may be a case of age discrimination?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't think her boobs are too big.

Maybe she is a lousy actress or there are not many roles for actresses her age. So it may be a case of age discrimination?
Seems to be quite big to me, maybe your standards too high?

000_1000.jpg

999_1000.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very hazardous on the catwalk. high center of gravitas can cause her to fall over after 69 walks. moreover, smaller boobs are easier for fashion designer to design, cut and assemble plus the benefit of less fabric and similar chest widths of various models to work with.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Emily should just go get her clothes tailored, issue resolved. What an air head.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will find lots of work in the AV industry with what that looks like G cup. Can easily dethrone Jenna Jameson.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is all a publicity stunt. Next you will have a male model that comes out to say that the fashion discriminates him because of his huge 'coke'. ( Singapore slang )

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since when big boobs r a problem? It's like having too much Money....it's no problem at all..maybe she not flaunting it right

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is all a publicity stunt. Next you will have a male model that comes out to say that the fashion discriminates him because of his huge 'coke'. ( Singapore slang )

please dont publicise my plight.... the very tot i keep getting crotch rash due to tight pants has been haunting me for 6.9 months

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

000_1000.jpg

999_1000.jpg

Only looked at her photos when she was clothed. For an angmo I wouldn't say that she was "very" large.

The fashion industry is very strange. I remember at one time they only wanted really skinny anorexic girls. You had teenage models who starved themselves to fit into the clothes.

I found it strange that the designers were designing for skinny teenagers when their customers are usually fatter & older females.
It was public pressure that forced them to chose girls with more meat on them instead of anorexic girls.