• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What to do in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember someone asking what to do in Ulaanbaatar? After watching this video I think the mongolian girls looks interesting :smile:

[video=youtube;PeO7mWwqdFA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeO7mWwqdFA[/video]

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember someone asking what to do in Ulaanbaatar? After watching this video I think the mongolian girls looks interesting :smile:

Learn from 阿进 Najib!

BOMB A MONGOLIAN MODEL!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the video the mongolian girls are traditional & subservient. I'm sure these are the qualities many Sporean are looking for. Isn't this why Sporean men have given up on Spore girls & gone looking in places like Vietnam?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the video the mongolian girls are traditional & subservient. I'm sure these are the qualities many Sporean are looking for. Isn't this why Sporean men have given up on Spore girls & gone looking in places like Vietnam?

in the cuntryside perhaps where daughters still take care of their moms, but not anymore in the city where mongol women dress like sluts in summer and prostitute themselves for cash. you kena suan by fake video.

IMG_0243.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mongol woman no. 1 in city streets. just finished business and buying food home for loser hubby and crying baby.

IMG_0246.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mongol woman no. 2 in city streets. this one is desperate for any business as she's not pretty enough to even get attention of local men.

IMG_0245.JPG

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mongol woman no. 3 in the city. looking to nail a laowai customer. they are not interested in chink-looking sinkies as 1st impression is that of poor loser mongol men who are addicted to alcohol, ciggies, and gambling. sinkie uncle must approach her and speak singlish to stun her to get any chance of bedding her with cash.

IMG_0244.JPG

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Look for this Mongolian girl, and fuck her.
149_1000.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think she is suitable for johnny or anybody here?

Have to agree with you that Sporean men are in a position to be picky. It is a case of whether the girl is suitable:smile:

The problem with Spore is that females have been spoilt because they have been exposed to the : the women's charter, the brainwashing of AWARE & the feminist attitudes that exist in our media, have had a 2 year advantage over males in their career because they do not have to do NS

The girls of Spore are also quite materialistic & unless you have some of the 5C's , males have problems attracting the attention of the opposite sex. Girls also give priority to career rather than marriage.

Sporean males do have an advantage that are often taken for granted by Sporean females. We are well educated, hard working, sober, & quite honest when compared to other nationalities.

We may not all be rich but compared to other 3rd world countries we are I think better off.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mongol woman no. 2 in city streets. this one is desperate for any business as she's not pretty enough to even get attention of local men.

View attachment 31042

Have you been to Mongolia or are you guessing?

With a population of 3 million I'm sure you will find all kinds of girls. Will be interesting to read the field reports once more Sporeans visit the place :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Have you been to Mongolia or are you guessing?

With a population of 3 million I'm sure you will find all kinds of girls. Will be interesting to read the field reports once more Sporeans visit the place :smile:

U can fuck Mongolian girls here in Singapore, or at the most go over to Matlaysia. Why bother to go all the way to UlanBaator?