• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is Today Judgement Day?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
ePrez with the highest spoilt votes making the erected cb the laffing stock of the world...... one of a kind turbaned Prez w cb

if sep's PE is reserved for Malays, I urge Singaporeans to spoil their votes if all the candidates are PAP's members

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB has until 12-7-17 to file an appeal.
Actually, everyone in Singapore knew the result already,a foregone conclusion.
The judge got to weigh the pros and cons.The benefits outweigh the costs when rejecting the lawsuit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCB has until 12-7-17 to file an appeal.
Actually, everyone in Singapore knew the result already,a foregone conclusion.
The judge got to weigh the pros and cons.The benefits outweigh the costs when rejecting the lawsuit.

The Judge's job is not to weigh the pros and cons of the lawsuit.

His job is to judge who was SG's First Elected President

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck the PAP! Ptui!

Agree.

Which Singaporean doesnt agree that:
1. SG's First Elected Presidential Election was held on 28 Aug 1993.
2. The two candidates were OTC and Chua Kim Yeow
3. OTC won with 58.7% of the votes

Where did WKW come in? Only by the magic wand of LHL and AGC that WKW is now recognised as SG's First Elected President

I hope TCB appeals and continues his pursuit of justice.

I believe that gross injustices will not go unpunished

Last edited: