• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Illegal loanshark harassed legal credit co

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is happening to Singapore? Despite Police camera every where,this illegal ah long is getting more and more daring. I really hope the men in blue can step up their effort to put a stop to this vandalism act.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is happening to Singapore? Despite Police camera every where,this illegal ah long is getting more and more daring. I really hope the men in blue can step up their effort to put a stop to this vandalism act.

licence money lender provides loan and charges interests at 15% monthly as follows not not different against illegal Ah Long.

Take loan @ $900 and must settle with $1040 within a month.
early settlement no discount.
Admin fees - 10% plus loan interests 4% = actually @14% a month
when monthly payment is due default interest$ @$140 must be settled first and the amount $1040 remain outstanding.
This high interests loan at 4% + 10% was approved by authority.
No wonder so many biz man want to be licence Ah Long !!!!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Medicince no take = loan no need pay dey :*:

licence money lender provides loan and charges interests at 15% monthly as follows not not different against illegal Ah Long.

Take loan @ $900 and must settle with $1040 within a month.
early settlement no discount.
Admin fees - 10% plus loan interests 4% = actually @14% a month
when monthly payment is due default interest$ @$140 must be settled first and the amount $1040 remain outstanding.
This high interests loan at 4% + 10% was approved by authority.
No wonder so many biz man want to be licence Ah Long !!!!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
truly a financial centre lah
I also want to get a licence to operate as licence ah long, good profit and fast return.

Attachments

• ST 9.6.17.JPG
    ST 9.6.17.JPG
    284.1 KB · Views: 427

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Licence shark vs Illegal Shark !!!
Nowadays most profitable biz is to operate a licence moneylender with gross profit more than 14% a month.
early full settlement also paid full at 14%.
late by 1 days or within a month also at 14%.
I planning to invest in licence moneylender,
easy operation and fast returns.

Attachments

• straits times.png
    straits times.png
    175.7 KB · Views: 363

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I get smsed a few times every month telling me I can get loan at cheat interest
made many report to useless poodles but merry go round still going on...... sms got name, mobile numbers etc and yet I still get harassed
why do we have DNC laws when cannot be enforced???

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure all these loansharks bosses have connections with the PAP and hence they are untouchables and unable to to be identified...