• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Filial Piety

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
A filial son is a good man.

A country, cannot be great, unless led by a good man.

My kopitiam mate said: "We're f**ked with the dishonourable son in charge."

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
But it is the people who vote this dishonourable unfilial fella. So blame who?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the master that train this apprentice also dishonourable man a bully.

for a tiny cuntry to punch above its own weight and not only survive but thrive in a dangerous region surrounded by potential enemies, she needs conniving backstabbing sith lords not honorable and people-friendly jedi knights. there shall be one master and one apprentice, nothing more nothing less. and in due time apprentice shall backstab master and becum sith lord. not following this order will lead to the demise of sg. this is the inevitable fate of sg.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lky wasn't well known for being a filial son but he's brought SG to a decent international standing

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A filial son is a good man.

A country, cannot be great, unless led by a good man.

My kopitiam mate said: "We're f**ked with the dishonourable son in charge."

If PM Lee was dishonourable, his lying brother and sister would be in jail by now. Instead, PM Lee is forgiving and willing to settle this matter amicably with them. What a great son!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If PM Lee was dishonourable, his lying brother and sister would be in jail by now. Instead, PM Lee is forgiving and willing to settle this matter amicably with them. What a great son!

I would love to hear your shit when your son is caught with his dick inside a fourteen year old boy.