• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Request to Hsien Yang and Wei Ling

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Hsien Yang and Wei Ling,

Thank you for speaking the truths to counter LHL and PAP lies.

Thank you for your latest summary of evidence and joint statement. The summary is convincing and helps Singaporeans to know the truths.

Could I suggest that you consider posting mandarin, malay and tamil versions of the summary to reach out to non english speaking Singaporeans and to help mitigate PAP's control of MSM?

Thank you

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans must do whatever we can to circumvent PAP's control of the media so that we can expose PAP's lies and allow more Singaporeans to know the truths

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear LHY and LWL,

I can see that you had exercised restraint from 2011 to May 2017 to try to settle this issue privately. But LHL has remained defiant and arrogant and illegally taken advantage of your forbearance and perhaps see you as weak. I foresee no solution as long as LHL thinks he can get away through his arrogance.

Could I suggest that you consider taking this issue up the legal channel?

If suing LHL will help Singapore, it is the right thing to do. Dont let LHL make you feel bad to do the right thing

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL thinks he can use the big guns and big ammunitions to silence LHY and LWY.

Instead of answering LHY/LWL's allegations LHL used parliament, his DPMs, his ferocious Ministers, Shan, Indranee, Janil, the senile GCT to attack, deny and distract the allegations.

Instead of answering and clarifying WP MPs', Chris DeSouza's questions and NCMP statements, LHL chose to ignore, side track and whitewash his way through the two day session

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Hsien Yang and Wei Ling,

Thank you for speaking the truths to counter LHL and PAP lies.

Thank you for your latest summary of evidence and joint statement. The summary is convincing and helps Singaporeans to know the truths.

Could I suggest that you consider posting mandarin, malay and tamil versions of the summary to reach out to non english speaking Singaporeans and to help mitigate PAP's control of MSM?

Thank you

Dear ckmpd,

We suspect you are either a jilted woman vicious and bitter, or a hard core pink dot aberration of a human being. As such we would like to distance ourselves from you so that our reputations not suffer anything untoward by association.

Please do not attempt to contact us again by any means or method and use us to further your own wicked agenda.

Thank you.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ckmpd,

We suspect you are either a jilted woman vicious and bitter, or a hard core pink dot aberration of a human being. As such we would like to distance ourselves from you so that our reputations not suffer anything untoward by association.

Please do not attempt to contact us again by any means or method and use us to further your own wicked agenda.

Thank you.

Who is the 'we'? You and your puacheebye mother?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear ckmpd,

Thank you.

what do u disagree with my posts?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support CABcommander's rebuttal of your ignorant post

You support his filthy language but its okay, we get to see the supporters you have and how you espouse them. I have to be immune to such language if I am going to be here in this forum filled with low IQ idiots who follow your dangerous and misleading posts.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You support his filthy language but its okay, we get to see the supporters you have and how you espouse them. I have to be immune to such language if I am going to be here in this forum filled with low IQ idiots who follow your dangerous and misleading posts.

Yes, I support his opinions abt you

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I support his opinions abt you

You support a filthy idiot's opinion so that makes you a filthy idiot too. A filthy jilted idiot and a dangerous one too. All neutrals beware of this person who takes advantage of those of base intellect.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You support a filthy idiot's opinion so that makes you a filthy idiot too. A filthy jilted idiot and a dangerous one too. All neutrals beware of this person who takes advantage of those of base intellect.

I agree with his opinions.

Look at the issue, not the person

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that by LHY and LWL speaking out, LHL will do some self reflection. Hopefully he now realises that:

1. he is not as good and as popular as what he thinks he is
2. whatever he thinks he has achieved is meaningless
3. he is the worst PM in SG's 51 yrs of history
4. he decides to step down soon and take a good rest

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that by LHY and LWL speaking out, LHL will do some self reflection. Hopefully he now realises that:

1. he is not as good and as popular as what he thinks he is
2. whatever he thinks he has achieved is meaningless
3. he is the worst PM in SG's 51 yrs of history
4. he decides to step down soon and take a good rest

1. You know what he thinks do you?
2. See above
3. There were not very many PMs to begin with.
4. He eventually will but not because of you or your urgings.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL thinks he can use the big guns and big ammunitions to silence LHY and LWY.

Instead of answering LHY/LWL's allegations LHL used parliament, his DPMs, his ferocious Ministers, Shan, Indranee, Janil, the senile GCT to attack, deny and distract the allegations.

Instead of answering and clarifying WP MPs', Chris DeSouza's questions and NCMP statements, LHL chose to ignore, side track and whitewash his way through the two day session

all looked like "dead chickens kicking the pot" and yet still want to throw smoke....

their defensive statements....repeating and keep asking sinkies to leave the matter behind and to move on, is clearly...an admission of guilt.

even if there's no abuse of power....it's clearly a misuse of it... using state resources to address personal and family issues