• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does TCH really consider LKY as his father or is he just going with the flow? What do you think?

that would depend on whether is he smart or clever.smart people truly believe old fart is their father.but the clever ones and there are many in PAP just pretend that old fart is their father and they are so convincing they almost believe it themselve....men who are too smart for their own good.which is why CSM can never measure up to TCH.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are also those who pretend to be smart or try to act clever.

that would depend on whether is he smart or clever.smart people truly believe old fart is their father.but the clever ones and there are many in PAP just pretend that old fart is their father and they are so convincing they almost believe it themselve....men who are too smart for their own good.which is why CSM can never measure up to TCH.