• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If LKY is our father why he sue his own sons? CSJ? JBJ? And does it mean LHL is my brother?

Talk nonsense this TCH!

No. It all makes sense you see. Tang Liang Hong, JBJ, Chee not former PM Goh's brother, so can sue. LKY our father in heaven and Loong is the son, and Ching is the Ho-Lee spirit.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with CSM.

Unless you are one of the Lee cocksters, by saying LKY is your Father is a slap across the face of your real Father.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with CSM.

Unless you are one of the Lee cocksters, by saying LKY is your Father is a slap across the face of your real Father.

it's also seditious to touch upon the lines of xtians

many in the past hv always involved the name of god/ allah/ what hv you to commit terror and crime against humanity

one should not loosely invoke names

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Mr Chen best speech in the Parliament :biggrin:

A vote for WP truly represent the local Singaporeans' voice in the Parliament.

unfortunately if he has held back a bit longer and wait for a few more cock suckers to take the bait fr hen, it would hv been perfect

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Teo Chee Hean is trying to hint that his mother had a swing with LKY and he is his bastard. Now he wants a share of 38 Oxley.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahh.........:biggrin:

I am sure the LHL vs LHY and LWL 'private family matter' controversy has generated more personal vendetta and private animosity at the end of the 2 days Parliamentary debate.

The next 'private feud ' are :

"LKY is not my father' saga starring CSM vs TCH

"You can sue Opps until their pants drop. Why not sue LHY and LWL ? Why PM LHL is showing double standard? " saga starring LTK vs LHL

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
so gaylong n gecko is same gen? then if hen also son, does it make hen the eldest son? or becos he announce late, then become the setting son?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to impressionable sinkies, LKY is the "father of Singapore". But he is not the "father of any individual Singaporean", except for Loong, Yang and Ling. :biggrin:

Give CSM a golden piece of Bone and he will consider ...:biggrin:

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
They actually bring the whole estate's saga to the parliament?

I thought parliament is for something more important like checking the alleged corruption of LHL.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Totally agree with CSM.

besides our physical dads,there must be a greater spiritual dad,proverbial dad,ideological dad,existential dad,rich dad,poor dad we must all aim for in order to achieve the highest tiers of the maslow's hierarchy in life,more than just the dad who gave us his blood and sperm.

when darth vader told luke skywalker "i am your father",indeed he was not just speaking in the literal sense but also allegorically to all mankind,for indeed he is the "father" who would bring balance to the force by giving birth to luke skywalker.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
but if i tell gaylong i am his daddy's daddy will he abdicate his throne and step one for me to rule?

i hv to say this becos got xtians approached me with same storyline, everyone is son of jesus and that insulted me so i told him jesus is my son

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does TCH really consider LKY as his father or is he just going with the flow? What do you think?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe Teo Chee Hean is trying to hint that his mother had a swing with LKY and he is his bastard. Now he wants a share of 38 Oxley.

He will call anyone father as long as they pay him well. He is the worse kind of species on earth?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure the LHL vs LHY and LWL 'private family matter' controversy has generated more personal vendetta and private animosity at the end of the 2 days Parliamentary debate.

The next 'private feud ' are :
"LKY is not my father' saga starring CSM vs TCH
"You can sue Opps until their pants drop. Why not sue LHY and LWL ? Why PM LHL is showing double standard? " saga starring LTK vs LHL
also starring lsl vs lsy "why, you ungrateful son of my father" :wink: