Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

My Reputation Points: 360 / Power: 0

Default Re: CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    You fucking ingrates!

Ah Gong was like a father to us all. I can't believe how quickly you bastards can turn on him within a year or two of his death.
    who cares? u are not my brother anyway.

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Default Re: CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    If LKY is our father why he sue his own sons? CSJ? JBJ? And does it mean LHL is my brother?

Talk nonsense this TCH!
    No. It all makes sense you see. Tang Liang Hong, JBJ, Chee not former PM Goh's brother, so can sue. LKY our father in heaven and Loong is the son, and Ching is the Ho-Lee spirit.

My Reputation Points: 73 / Power: 0

Totally agree with CSM.

Unless you are one of the Lee cocksters, by saying LKY is your Father is a slap across the face of your real Father.

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Totally agree with CSM.

Unless you are one of the Lee cocksters, by saying LKY is your Father is a slap across the face of your real Father.
    it's also seditious to touch upon the lines of xtians

many in the past hv always involved the name of god/ allah/ what hv you to commit terror and crime against humanity

one should not loosely invoke names

Quote Originally Posted by Bad New Brown View Post
    This is Mr Chen best speech in the Parliament

A vote for WP truly represent the local Singaporeans' voice in the Parliament.
    unfortunately if he has held back a bit longer and wait for a few more cock suckers to take the bait fr hen, it would hv been perfect

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Maybe Teo Chee Hean is trying to hint that his mother had a swing with LKY and he is his bastard. Now he wants a share of 38 Oxley.

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post

wahh.........

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    wahh.........
    I am sure the LHL vs LHY and LWL 'private family matter' controversy has generated more personal vendetta and private animosity at the end of the 2 days Parliamentary debate.

The next 'private feud ' are :

"LKY is not my father' saga starring CSM vs TCH

"You can sue Opps until their pants drop. Why not sue LHY and LWL ? Why PM LHL is showing double standard? " saga starring LTK vs LHL

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bad New Brown View Post
    This is Mr Chen best speech in the Parliament
    Yes that was unfortunately

A vote for WP truly represent the local Singaporeans' voice in the Parliament.
    ....... well...............

is gecko the wifi or dotter of L KYGel

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by virus View Post
    is gecko the wifi or dotter of L KYGel
    the virgin mary.mother of jesus and bride of joseph.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

so gaylong n gecko is same gen? then if hen also son, does it make hen the eldest son? or becos he announce late, then become the setting son?

My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    According to impressionable sinkies, LKY is the "father of Singapore". But he is not the "father of any individual Singaporean", except for Loong, Yang and Ling.

Give CSM a golden piece of Bone and he will consider ...

My Reputation Points: 40 / Power: 0

They actually bring the whole estate's saga to the parliament?

I thought parliament is for something more important like checking the alleged corruption of LHL.

My Reputation Points: 288 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by rectmobile View Post
    They actually bring the whole estate's saga to the parliament?

I thought parliament is for something more important like checking the alleged corruption of LHL.
    Macam ownself check ownself?

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Annunaki View Post
    Totally agree with CSM.

besides our physical dads,there must be a greater spiritual dad,proverbial dad,ideological dad,existential dad,rich dad,poor dad we must all aim for in order to achieve the highest tiers of the maslow's hierarchy in life,more than just the dad who gave us his blood and sperm.

when darth vader told luke skywalker "i am your father",indeed he was not just speaking in the literal sense but also allegorically to all mankind,for indeed he is the "father" who would bring balance to the force by giving birth to luke skywalker.
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

but if i tell gaylong i am his daddy's daddy will he abdicate his throne and step one for me to rule?

i hv to say this becos got xtians approached me with same storyline, everyone is son of jesus and that insulted me so i told him jesus is my son

My Reputation Points: 209 / Power: 0

Does TCH really consider LKY as his father or is he just going with the flow? What do you think?

My Reputation Points: 782 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post
    Maybe Teo Chee Hean is trying to hint that his mother had a swing with LKY and he is his bastard. Now he wants a share of 38 Oxley.
    He will call anyone father as long as they pay him well. He is the worse kind of species on earth?
    List of my boycott establishments:-

Tung Lok
    Breadtalk/Toast Box
    Jollibee
    Citibank (who employed more than 40% foreigners)
    La Fonde restuarant
    ...will add on to the blacklist as deemed necessary for patriotic reason.

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    I am sure the LHL vs LHY and LWL 'private family matter' controversy has generated more personal vendetta and private animosity at the end of the 2 days Parliamentary debate.

The next 'private feud ' are :
    "LKY is not my father' saga starring CSM vs TCH
    "You can sue Opps until their pants drop. Why not sue LHY and LWL ? Why PM LHL is showing double standard? " saga starring LTK vs LHL
    also starring lsl vs lsy "why, you ungrateful son of my father"

Thread Information